Kick off times

Primavera

Wondering if I imagined this. When the fixture lists were first put up, didnt they have KO times that corresponded to TV coverage, specifically Aberdeen away was 12:00? Now its 15:00. Is this due to uncertainty over coverage or were the fixtures issued incorrectly - perhaps someone somewhere tried to pre-empt the TV times and was told to remove them until they were formally agreed.

Main reason I'm interested is Aberdeen away on a Sunday with a 12:00 KO is great for me as I can get the boat down on Saturday night and back again on Sunday night.

The Treasurer

Wondering if I imagined this. When the fixture lists were first put up, didnt they have KO times that corresponded to TV coverage, specifically Aberdeen away was 12:00? Now its 15:00. Is this due to uncertainty over coverage or were the fixtures issued incorrectly - perhaps someone somewhere tried to pre-empt the TV times and was told to remove them until they were formally agreed.

Main reason I'm interested is Aberdeen away on a Sunday with a 12:00 KO is great for me as I can get the boat down on Saturday night and back again on Sunday night.

This game is moved to Sunday due to our Europa qualifier on the previous Thursday, no idea if the KO time has been decided or not

Archived