Washing machine

ianski77

As soon I turn it on the trip goes in the circuit. A mate has told me that it is probably the heating element. I had had the machine over 4 years and have been told that they only last 5-7 years now. It cost around ?200 when bought so not exactly top of the range.

Am a safer just getting a new machine? if so where is best? I am now far from Fort Kinnaird. I will want delivery, old one taken away etc. don't mind paying a bit for that to avoid any hassle

any advice appreciated

Do The Dance

As soon I turn it on the trip goes in the circuit. A mate has told me that it is probably the heating element. I had had the machine over 4 years and have been told that they only last 5-7 years now. It cost around ?200 when bought so not exactly top of the range.

Am a safer just getting a new machine? if so where is best? I am now far from Fort Kinard. I will want delivery, old one taken away etc. don't mind paying a bit for that to avoid any hassle

any advice appreciated

You're usually cheaper (in the long run) and safer just getting a new one.

CF11JamTart

I shelled out on a Siemens washer-drier. Absolutely superb. With a sixteen-month old stoating about the place, it gets a lot of use.

IMO, if you can afford it, get Bosch or Siemens.

I got the new one from John Lewis. They took the old geriatric one away, which was great.

CF11JamTart

You're usually cheaper (in the long run) and safer just getting a new one.

I considered getting the old machine repaired, but reckoned it was likely to end up being one repair after another.

Archived