Tickets

merseyjambo

hmfc4life1991

When this whole club 12 thing is sorted as the club released details of all tickets at the same time.

Plus there is a rumour that the fixtures could be changed so thats why there is nothing yet

And the hibs game has to be moved to the Sunday for TV, hopefully so I can get back from holiday in time to get to Easyer Road for the 2nd biggest party of the year

hmfc4life1991

And the hibs game has to be moved to the Sunday for TV, hopefully so I can get back from holiday in time to get to Easyer Road for the 2nd biggest party of the year

Doesnt have to be moved to Sunday, can easily just be changed to a Saturday lunchtime kickoff

paulos love child

According to the daily rangers there will be no televised SPL :whistling:

Do The Dance

Saturday lunchtime please.

Anyone any idea when the st Johnstone tickets go on sale

I think Hearts may have to wait till after St Johnstone's first round of Euro games. If the get through I think they have a game on the Thursday before they're due to play us, so our game would moved to the Sunday.... :unsure:

Hope the Hibs and St Johnstone games are both on Sunday anytime, either that or Saturday, early kick off.

Archived