Football Management Game - Xperteleven

TommyC

Hey, I hope I've put this in the right place, tell me if I haven't.

I am a member of an online Football Management Game called xperteleven, which some of you might already be on. Anyway I am starting up a new leagu that needs some managers. If you want to join then just mail me on this site and I'll give you the details.

league name-Heart of Midlothian

LeagueID: 68304

21 teams /12 vip

season 9 running just now,but new players are more than welcome to join up at anytime

Sorry to hijack yer thread,but your more than welcome to join in the current HMFC leagues.

league name-Heart of Midlothian

LeagueID: 68304

21 teams /12 vip

season 9 running just now,but new players are more than welcome to join up at anytime

Sorry to hijack yer thread,but your more than welcome to join in the current HMFC leagues.

"Your team quota is full and you can therefore not join the league. Note that applications count too. Become VIP to get full team quota."

whats that about? why cant i join league?

[EDIT] its ok, think I understand. only 1 private right?

Well, you can if you are not VIP but you have to have a high Xpert Rating, which you get when you do Press Releases in an Xpert League ( the big leagues)

North Berwick Jambo
Hey, I hope I've put this in the right place, tell me if I haven't.

I am a member of an online Football Management Game called xperteleven, which some of you might already be on. Anyway I am starting up a new leagu that needs some managers. If you want to join then just mail me on this site and I'll give you the details.

Good luck with your new league mate, Been on Xpert for over two years now & can recommend it to anyone thinking about signing up.

Cheers Crawf

PS I also have an established private league (The Gorgie Elite, League ID number 51165) which is heading into its 8th season, we have 20 active sides (11 VIP) in two divisions of 10 with two up two down, we also offer VIP prizes ;)

Archived