Credit Where Credit Is Due....Well done vlad

MackaysCentreSpot

MackaysCentreSpot

Romanov gives to Jolanta fund

HEARTS owner Vladimir Romanov has donated thousands of pounds to the family of tragic Lithuanian woman Jolanta Bledaite.

Mr Romanov decided to give the money to the family of the 35-year-old migrant worker – whose head was found on an Arbroath beach – to help pay for her funeral in her homeland, it has been reported. It is understood the donation will also allow her family to repatriate her body.

Mr Romanov, who grew up in Lithuania, had wanted to keep the donation secret, it is believed.

He is one of many celebrities to have pledged money to the appeal for the woman.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/latestnews/Romanov-gives-to-Jolanta-fund.4002501.jp

No smart remarks pls as this is about a murdered woman.

Drylaw Hearts
Romanov gives to Jolanta fund

HEARTS owner Vladimir Romanov has donated thousands of pounds to the family of tragic Lithuanian woman Jolanta Bledaite.

Mr Romanov decided to give the money to the family of the 35-year-old migrant worker ? whose head was found on an Arbroath beach ? to help pay for her funeral in her homeland, it has been reported. It is understood the donation will also allow her family to repatriate her body.

Mr Romanov, who grew up in Lithuania, had wanted to keep the donation secret, it is believed.

He is one of many celebrities to have pledged money to the appeal for the woman.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/latestnews/Romanov-gives-to-Jolanta-fund.4002501.jp

Nice touch.

Craig-Section Z

Good work Vlad. Well done.

Out of interest did this get a big spot in the paper or just a small section??

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Good work Vlad. Well done.

Out of interest did this get a big spot in the paper or just a small section??

Bit on the front pages and then a big bit on the inside pages.

Well done Romanov, seems you do have some decency.

Nucky Thompson

I always get the impression Vlad is a kind and generous man, I wonder where he went wrong with Rodney:cool:

Eye nice one Vlad. Now if you could maybe be kind enough and sort out 14,000 other lifes that have been destroyed by watching grotesque fitbaw this season that'd be great.

P.S This summer might be a good time to start.

Nucky Thompson
Eye nice one Vlad. Now if you could maybe be kind enough and sort out 14,000 other lifes that have been destroyed by watching grotesque fitbaw this season that'd be great.

Someones daughter has been brutally murdered, you can't compare that to a game of football:cool:

I suspected Vlad might do something like this when I heard she was Lithuanian and the circumstances of her father - not because of suspicion about Vlad?s motives but rather because he is trying to forge a link between the 2 countries. Got to respect him for it - nice one Vlad!

Well done Romanov. Certainly not a publicity stunt if he wanted the donation kept secret, just common decency.

Jambof3tornado

You my friend need a bl00dy good shake. A woman was murdered and you relate it to a GAME!!!

A word of advice when posting.

1/ engage brain

2/ post comment.

the end. :evilno:

MackaysCentreSpot

I take it you missed this bit of the OP

There always has to be one eh!

:evilno:

Please re-read the last line of the first post. If you have any decency, I suggest you edit/delete your post. Otherewise people will see you for the insensitive fool you have appeared so far.

MackaysCentreSpot
Unfortunately she was murdered by her own!

So if she was murdered by another nationality then she would have been fortunate.

What a stupid thing to say.

I wonder that given the generous spirit shown by Vlad that there may be some way, either through the club, or otherwise that we could arrange to have a collection at the game on Sat.

Stuart Lyon

Hey guys my comment didn't suggest it was OK for her to be murdered never mind by her own countrymen.

I know she was a human being and I feel very sorry for her and her family. The guys who did it should be extradited to their home country to be tried by their peers.

Hey guys my comment didn't suggest it was OK for her to be murdered never mind by her own countrymen.

I know she was a human being and I feel very sorry for her and her family. The guys who did it should be extradited to their home country to be tried by their peers.

That?s like saying the UK should ask for Gary Glitter back. Are you his peer? I hope I?m not...

Stuart Lyon

Don't be so stupid! Being tried by ones peers has always meant being tried by ones equals in citizen status. It has f8ck all to do with an individuals perversions. If GG were to be tried here by jury in the UK he would be judged by his equals i.e. fellow citizens and not by a select jury of sexual perverts.

Seymour M Hersh
I always get the impression Vlad is a kind and generous man, I wonder where he went wrong with Rodney:cool:

By having him in the first place (or at leas mrs vlad having him)!!!

Don't be so stupid! Being tried by ones peers has always meant being tried by ones equals in citizen status. It has f8ck all to do with an individuals perversions. If GG were to be tried here by jury in the UK he would be judged by his equals i.e. fellow citizens and not by a select jury of sexual perverts.

er sorry, you say I?m being stupid! Talk about Pot - Kettle - Black!

Why can the murderers of the Lithuanian girl in Scotland not be tried for their crime by people like you and me here where the evidence is? You are saying that the UK should send them to Lithuania to face justice from "equals in citizen status" (whatever the hell you mean by that!)...Why? What are the Lithuanians meant to use as evidence - an old copy of the Sun or the internet coverage of the story?

john brownlee

I think its a shame that a young life is taken from us however its good that some one should want to help a complete stranger and because of that make others aweare I would like it if there was a fund set up to show the people of Lithuainian that we do care

The worst thing in the world is to attend a funeral of someone younger than yourself

I'm sure colin might have some words to say.

sorry cant give kisses on this one

Archived