ST sales must be on the low side.

Sherlock

Just got an email from Tynie re ST renewals which included the following

....At Hearts we know history is about to be made.

We want you to be part of the next chapter.

Not sure about renewing? Talk to us. Our customer services team are available Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm. Call 0871 663 1874, option 1, then option 8.

Who wants to phone up and find out how they're going to persuade you to renew if you're unsure.

Guest JamboRobbo

Who wants to phone up and find out how they're going to persuade you to renew if you're unsure.

Was thinking the same. Not sure? Phone us and we'll persuade you?

Aye right.

On the plus side, I got an email from HMFC, and it had my name right for once. Frail and Berra always get my name wrong when they email me. ;)

Horatio Caine

"..at Hearts,we know history is about to be made.." ???

What do they mean by that? Lowest ST sales in history?

A glove puppet to be appointed as manager? (oh wait..)

maroonlegions

....At Hearts we know history is about to be made.:rolleyes:

We want you to be part of the next chapter.

Not sure about renewing?:rolleyes: Talk to us;). Our customer services team are available Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm. Call 0871 663 1874, option 1, then option 8.:4_1_72:

"hello is that customer services, eh , iam not sure in renwing , could you give me a guarantee that a NEW manager will be in place SOON and we will have quality players brought in for next season and the new stand will be built, thanks awfuly for your help , will let you know if i will be renewing next season, bye".;)

Nelly Terraces

I got my usual 2 emails. I'm going to report them for cyberharrassment.

Rodders' AGM performance certainly convinced me about my decision about a season ticket for next season....:rolleyes:

I got my usual 2 emails. I'm going to report them for cyberharrassment.

Rodders' AGM performance certainly convinced me about my decision about a season ticket for next season....:rolleyes:

Nail on head, NT.

His attitude on Friday has sickened me to the extent that i'm now swithering about renewing.

I think i hate Rodney .

Go my email as well.

Here was my reply;

' At Hearts we know history is about to be made. '

Haha. Very good.

Who makes up this nonsense?

Theres a question for you.

Total b/s.

peebles jambo

i was always going to re-new, after the shambolic AGM not so sure now, we're not getting value for our hard earned

Still on the fence at the minute - will probably do it at the death as they say........but which death..??

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I think this is highly significant.

It is a sign that they are worried.

Anyone who thinks that non-renewal will get nowhere take note.

Rick Grimes

sadly I'm about 80% on the non-renewal side of the fence myself after that. couldn't face it on Saturday either

I phoned up

And it was one of those automated menus

Press 1 If you're not renewing untill we appoint a new manager

Press 2 If you're not renewing untill we appoint your particular choice of new manager

Press 3 If you're not renewing untill we get rid of your certain players

Press 4 If you're not renewing until we get planning permission for the new stand

Press 5 If you know you're going to renew but want to spin it out to keep us guessing

Press 6 If you're not renewing until Wayne Foster gets into the Hall of Fame

Press 7 If you're not renewiing until we change pie suppliers

Press 8 If you know you're not going to renew but want to have a good moan

And Finally

Press 9 If you're only going to renew if Julija Goncaruk gives you a really good backrub.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I phoned up

Press 2 If you're not renewing untill we appoint your particular choice of new manager

Press 4 If you're not renewing until we get planning permission for the new stand

Press 5 If you know you're going to renew but want to spin it out to keep us guessing

And Finally

Press 9 If you're only going to renew if Julija Goncaruk gives you a really good backrub.

I have my principals, but No. 9 might sway me...

Guest JamboRobbo
I phoned up

And Finally

So am i correct in guessing you picked option 9 then. ;)

I bet there is a bit of a wait if you pick option 1.

I think this is highly significant.

It is a sign that they are worried.

Anyone who thinks that non-renewal will get nowhere take note.

Just out of curiousity - will Mark McGhee or his like come to Tynie because fans are not renewing?

8,000, 10,000 or 14,000 ST's will not make Hearts go out and get the manager we all want.

Guid yin TC, surprised that there's not an option of not renewing til we sign the promised 2 world cup stars.

That was "Press the Star key Twice". One can only speculate as to what inducements might be offered if you pressed the Hash key

marshallschunkychicken
I phoned up

And Finally

Option 5 for me, but it really should be 1 or 2....

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Just out of curiousity - will Mark McGhee or his like come to Tynie because fans are not renewing?

8,000, 10,000 or 14,000 ST's will not make Hearts go out and get the manager we all want.

Are you worried either way? Surely you have total faith in Vlad's choice regardless?

And 8-10000 season tickets did okay for Levein who got Euro football and two third places out of it.

On the plus side, I got an email from HMFC, and it had my name right for once. Frail and Berra always get my name wrong when they email me.

Maybe that explains some dodgy team selections. Maybe he's just not good with names.

:)

Guest JamboRobbo
That was "Press the Star key Twice". One can only speculate as to what inducements might be offered if you pressed the Hash key

Perhaps Rodney would get what he deserves. Stoned. Literally.

Are you worried either way? Surely you have total faith in Vlad's choice regardless?

And 8-10000 season tickets did okay for Levein who got Euro football and two third places out of it.

Never worry about things I can't control.

Hans von Luck
Still on the fence at the minute - will probably do it at the death as they say........but which death..??

Almondvale with Gambo on a Saturday...........????

No Thanks I will be at Tynecastle.

winston churchill

i am going to take the ?30 hit, and see if they come up with a manager.i dont think the will ,but i will fall into line like i have done for 20 plus years.

like i've said on every other thread,as per usual,i'll go and watch the heart of midlothian so feck vlad& the pieman.

Guest JamboRobbo
i am going to take the ?30 hit, and see if they come up with a manager.i dont think the will ,but i will fall into line like i have done for 20 plus years.

Same here. I'm gonna hold on, take the financial hit, and hope for good news before the end of May.

winston churchill
Almondvale with Gambo on a Saturday...........????

No Thanks I will be at Tynecastle.

i hear your on a free transfer over to the tinder box.

i still got the e-mail and i have already re-newed, maybe they think if i was stupid enough to re-new once i would do it again

Jambof3tornado

So has anyone actaully phoned up yet to see what freebie incentives are on offer,a scarf perhaps,or an inflatable tiger paw,Nades nearly new boots???

Last minute renewal for me and boy.:sad:

Aye, got the same e-mail,sent a reply back more orless telling them and Vlad to "ram it".

The cheek 'O' the barstewards.

ToadKiller Dog

They sent out a similar email last time also,But i do imagine ST sales are very very slow ,the importance of it hurting them or not will depend how they have budgeted on expected income .

Still think when the push comes the majority will renew certainly not the 13,500 ,

sadly I'm about 80% on the non-renewal side of the fence myself after that. couldn't face it on Saturday either

you better re-new!

They sent out a similar email last time also,But i do imagine ST sales are very very slow ,the importance of it hurting them or not will depend how they have budgeted on expected income .

Still think when the push comes the majority will renew certainly not the 13,500 ,

At the AGM on Friday. I wanted to ask how many ST the club thought they would sell for next season.Didnt get the chance for the boring old gits using the mike to tell everyone their life story. I feel the answer to this question would have been a guide as to how up to date the club is about the discontent amongst the fans.

davemclaren
At the AGM on Friday. I wanted to ask how many ST the club thought they would sell for next season.Didnt get the chance for the boring old gits using the mike to tell everyone their life story. I feel the answer to this question would have been a guide as to how up to date the club is about the discontent amongst the fans.

'The answer'? I doubt you would have got one. :sad:

Probobly not but it would have been fun watching Rodney trying to convince us that there is a waiting list for ST.

Rick Grimes
It looks like yer pondering it in yer avatar mate!:)

it does, but i think the signature sums it up better...

Instead of wasting more of our hard earned money on a phone call everyone should reply by email saying no manager no ST even if you do intend to renew that might remind them who pays their wages and keeps the club going

wonder if you can phone and renegotiate your ST like you can with mobile phones.

wonder if they'll throw in a free home shirt/pair of tickets (for a friend) etc. :P

blondejamtart

Pfft....phone up, aye right, like I've been trying to contact them since the start of this season regarding my children's membership of the HYSC - and still without success!! I've managed to speak to someone once and subsequent letters and emails have all been ignored with the result that my son, in particular, now sees little point in renewing his ST when the club couldn't even be bothered to sort out their own mix-up over his and his sister's HYSC memberships, meaning they've both missed out on several events.

Archived