Race for 3rd. Spot draws in the crowds....

heart & soul

heart & soul

.....wow, nearly 7,500 at Tannadice on Sunday for the battle for the UEFA cup place.

Great effort!

FTH

ToadKiller Dog

To be fair the LCF excepted the arabs crowds have stayed very poor all season ,they just dont have the base of support in dundee for the two teams anymore not if they want to compete long term.

heart & soul
To be fair the LCF excepted the arabs crowds have stayed very poor all season ,they just dont have the base of support in dundee for the two teams anymore not if they want to compete long term.

Perhaps a decent traveling support might have made the attendance figure look a little less embarrassing.

Perhaps a decent traveling support might have made the attendance figure look a little less embarrassing.

:)

Dirty green animals.

ToadKiller Dog

Agree you would think the hobos would have maybe needed some of the shed end for the over spill from the 2000 buses that left leith .

Agree you would think the hobos would have maybe needed some of the shed end for the over spill from the 2000 buses that left leith .

Dirty green animals.

Aye they've got the cheek to slag us off for our crowd on Saturday.

The official figure was over 15,000 but they're trying to say there was only 10,000 there....

I doubt that.

The official figure was over 15,000 but they're trying to say there was only 10,000 there....

I doubt that.

The true attendance on saturday can not have been much more than 10,000

I thought there was about 13,000-14000.;)

Drylaw Hearts

I hope Motherwell get into 3rd spot.

I hope CL realises that Utd are a Club capable of doing nothing major with a shi tty, shi ity support like the one that turned out yesterday.

I hope he phones Mr Ogilvie and asks for a chat.

maroonlegions

I doubt that.

and they have the cheek to try and slag us , do they not forget their big cup semi attendance , the biggest derby in a 100 years, fecking muppets eh. :107years:

Cardiac Rucksack

I'm sure the Evening Hobo would have had a pull out on the green and white army who travelled in their tens of thousands to Dundee.:107years:

The media 'folk' at Hearts told me on Sat night it was 12,100 or something like that if I seem to remember correctly. I was quite pashed at the time though.

The Old Tolbooth

I was surprised at how many fans turned up on Saturday, I was expecting much bigger gaps in the crowd than there was, and I reckon there was at least 14K there no problem.

The atmosphere was dire though.

*EDIT* I just had a thought, I was in the Wheatfield so dont know how many spaces were there, but didnt see many in the old stand, and not that many in the Gorgie Road end.

Dirty green animals.

Take it this is some kind of "new age" saying your trying to get going on here?

Dirty green animals ;)

I was surprised at how many fans turned up on Saturday, I was expecting much bigger gaps in the crowd than there was, and I reckon there was at least 14K there no problem.

The atmosphere was dire though.

*EDIT* I just had a thought, I was in the Wheatfield so dont know how many spaces were there, but didnt see many in the old stand, and not that many in the Gorgie Road end.

Section A was empty.Some spaces throughout other sections with G having more spaces than most.Section G emptied really quickly after their 2nd goal.Must have been a lot of fans from that section who missed our winning goal.

Dirty green animals ;)

Not so much a "new age" saying as a statement of fact.

Dirty green animals. ;)

winston churchill

I doubt that.

funny,the great wallace mercer was known for shaving a bit of the gate.

but mad vlad adds a bit on:rolleyes:

maroonlegions
Not so much a "new age" saying as a statement of fact.

Dirty green animals. ;)

and the fact of the matter is .......................................

THEY ARE GREEN, DIRTY AND BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS.;)

and the fact of the matter is .......................................

THEY ARE GREEN, DIRTY AND BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS.;)

:) Beautifully put old chap.

elliotforscotland

i think all teams have a great chance think it will go down to the dga vs motherwell game last game of season who get uefa

who the **** cares how many people go and watch a game of football - its the result that counts.

i would be happy winning cups and leagues with a regular attendance of 3,218.

these clubs finished in the top six and we did ****ing not. that is what counts. waken up. and stop posting these stupid ****ing threads.

I hope CL realises that Utd are a Club capable of doing nothing major with a shi tty, shi ity support like the one that turned out yesterday.

I've previously argued that as the best case for Levein taking the poisoned chalice ;)

Once Thomson's money runs out ( and fair play to the guy for backing his home town team to the hilt ) United really have very little going for them long term.

as far as i am concerned that was ruled out at the agm rr clearly stated that managers steal players immediately after someone sujjested cl as manager clearly the Romanov boys are still smarting about maybury devies and co who left with craig

i think all teams have a great chance think it will go down to the dga vs motherwell game last game of season who get uefa

I'm maybe slow but...

...oh I like it.

Dirty green animals.

Miller Jambo 60

Dirty green animals ;)

Dirty green animals mmm like it.

MA HA.

Miller Jambo 60
who the **** cares how many people go and watch a game of football - its the result that counts.

i would be happy winning cups and leagues with a regular attendance of 3,218.

these clubs finished in the top six and we did ****ing not. that is what counts. waken up. and stop posting these stupid ****ing threads.

So U shated and the Hobs are winning cups and Leagues.

You been on the moon.

Archived