UFC 148

JeeYess

vegas-voss

Yes i will be watching. Sonnen beat the shit out of Silva the first match and still managed to lose with 30 secs left on the clock.I expect Silva to destroy him this time though.The Faber v Baroe fight will be be briliant For the interim title.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

The Faber v Baroe fight will be be briliant For the interim title.

I'm sure it will be, but unfortunately it's been moved to the 149 card later this month.

Gregory House M.D.

Hope Silva tears this **** apart and is at his most arrogant whilst doing it. :verysmug:

Rossco1874

Would love Silva to go straight for a flying armbar and finish it in 30seconds. Bring Sonnen back down to earth!

vegas-voss
<br /><br />

<br />

I'm sure it will be, but unfortunately it's been moved to the 149 card later this month.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Kind of glad about that now.Should be a great fight as that Baroe has the same devestating kicks as Jose Aldo.

Gregory House M.D.

Boxing for the hard of thinking.

Yeah I mean boxers have to think alot more about what they're doing.

:cornette:

Yeah I mean boxers have to think alot more about what they're doing.

You might be simultaneously misunderstanding and proving Tazio's point there.

Gregory House M.D.

You might be simultaneously misunderstanding and proving Tazio's point there.

Ah right he was talking about the fans. :vrface: ignore me :rofl:

TBF he's spot on. You have to have a vivid imagination to sit through 12 rounds of that tedious pish.

Anderson Silva.. getting beat.. waits til Sonnen trips himself up then knees him while he is on the ground.. not something i would expect by someone supposedly the best ever..

Anderson Silva.. getting beat.. waits til Sonnen trips himself up then knees him while he is on the ground.. not something i would expect by someone supposedly the best ever..

sonnen-whoops.gif

I love how this goes from hilarious "WHOOPS-A-DAISY!" to savage "This is the end!" in an instant. They both knew it.

BTW, the knee's legal. And awesome.

Creepy Lurker

Boxing for the hard of thinking.

What? It's a totally different discipline (or, more accurately, set of disciplines). I think that you've dismissed MMA without trying to understand it.

Greedy_Jambo

Sonnen didn't trip. Silva ducked and sonnen's momentum lead to him falling on his ass and looking silly.

Silva is a genius of a fighter.

Gregory House M.D.

Aye he should've let him get back up right enough. :vrface:

Maybe if Sonnen hadn't tried to be a smart arse he wouldn't have landed on his arse in the first place. He broadcasted it, Silva ducked it and Silva ended it. Sonnens fault. You obviously don't understand MMA.

vegas-voss

Pretty dissapointing fight after all the hype although a lot of Silva's fights are.I wish he was in GSP's division as i would love to see them fight although GSP has a really hard fight against Conduit soon.

Aye he should've let him get back up right enough. :vrface:

Maybe if Sonnen hadn't tried to be a smart arse he wouldn't have landed on his arse in the first place. He broadcasted it, Silva ducked it and Silva ended it. Sonnens fault. You obviously don't understand MMA.

He hit him while he was down.. Silva didn't put him down.. he could have let him jump back up to his feet.. didn't though because he was struggling and he took his opportunity to finish the fight.. *****bag...

He hit him while he was down.. Silva didn't put him down.. he could have let him jump back up to his feet.. didn't though because he was struggling and he took his opportunity to finish the fight.. *****bag...

???????

?????

?

Archived