M&D's and Old Firm game

Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

I am getting roped along to M&D's at Strathclyde Park on Sunday. Now the Old Firm game is that day and M&D's seems too close to the Weedge for me.

Has there ever been history of trouble there? I am taking my boys and I am not keen if there is an Old Firm fall out.

i cant imagine there would be any trouble in the actual park, id imagine it would just be incredibly quiet.

Just shows how sad our society has become when someone needs to post on a fans forum to find out if it will be safe to take the kids to a themepark on oldfirm day.

FTOF

Darth Sidious

Originally thought it would be quiet. Then again it should be, you need to pay to get in and I do not think it is coupon day!

LOL :)

PS As an exile , what is 'M&D'.

Scotlands only 'theme park'. Just a big funfair really, doesnt come close to Alton Towers or even Camelot etc but its quite a good day out if u like that kind of thing.

Prince Buaben
Scotlands only 'theme park'. Just a big funfair really, doesnt come close to Alton Towers or even Camelot etc but its quite a good day out if u like that kind of thing.

IS there not a theme park near Kilmarnock? Seen the signs on the way there?

Jambof3tornado
IS there not a theme park near Kilmarnock? Seen the signs on the way there?

Louden castle is the place you are thinking of. Not bad,better for younger kids,bad for wasps in the summer months(worse than a lot of places)

Archived