SPOTTED

Beverley

having run into a certain mr elliot last night, i think we ought to have a designated "i saw X in this bar/cafe/garage" thread

i saw calum last night in bar napoli and told him i enjoyed his video, my mate went "who is that?" so i told him about dance nation, at which point i think my mate actually pished himself laughing

so

this thread is all about funny meetings with our players, little bits of reminiscing etc.

who have you met, where was it, and was it funny?

i did ask CCP but he just blushed, said thanks, then left hehe

:)

i would dance for you.

not with clum though, thats just wrong.

i'm not part of dance nation.

i live in hope that one day i can gain acceptance to their elite dance troupe tho

i'm sorry CCP but i couldn't let you dance for me if you aren't part of dance nation

its just too special to spoil

After the final home game last season against the hobos (2-0) me and my mates had a table booked at bar roma. We had several pints and bounced in to find ourself sitting next to zaliukas,pillaebitter and ivaskevichoochoo.i got big zal's atuograph on my ticket (he was a legend to me then as he had provided us with a ****take oot the hibees a few months earlier at easter road)the other 2 didnt look impressed tho!!

after the meal i was oot having a ciggy and the trio left,we started singing the hearts song as big zal gave it the easy,easy clap!! quite good banter fi the bigman.

Sexton Hardcastle

SeenAudrey on George street outside one of the pub(lulu's?) anyway it was after utd had pumped us and he was saying sorry for the team etc and we got a photo with him for whatever reason. As we were leaving we noticed a another familiar face in his group...Pinilla. Arms round two birds half cut. We were diggin into him bater wise that he never plays and audrey was joining in. Pinillas respones was to get back in with the ladies.

Decent laugh

i seen my cousin calum elliot in his house yesterday. and i seen stevie banks in his car while i got a lift home from him.

i seen my cousin calum elliot in his house yesterday. and i seen stevie banks in his car while i got a lift home from him.

Was he playing singstar with his boyfriend??

nope he was on the phone most of the time.

Hopefully to his agent trying to sort out a new club.

Miller Jambo 60
SeenAudrey on George street outside one of the pub(lulu's?) anyway it was after utd had pumped us and he was saying sorry for the team etc and we got a photo with him for whatever reason. As we were leaving we noticed a another familiar face in his group...Pinilla. Arms round two birds half cut. We were diggin into him bater wise that he never plays and audrey was joining in. Pinillas respones was to get back in with the ladies.

Decent laugh

Where do i start.

Gary Makay in Luckies.

Wee Robbo ,Neil Berry and super wayne in the Harp and Majorca.

Bednar in the Hearts store.

Kingston last week at East Craigs Primary.

Me speak good English

boabyarsebiscuit

Any stalkers should just hang around Tesco in Corstorphine. I've seen Aguiar / Tiago Costa, Kingston, Miko, Ivaskevicius, at various times in there.

Nelly Terraces
Any stalkers should just hang around Tesco in Corstorphine. I've seen Aguiar / Tiago Costa, Kingston, Miko, Ivaskevicius, at various times in there.

Aguiar Grocery Shopping Update.

Must've got a Nectar card as he now shops at Sainsburys Murrayfield (Gorgie? - discuss.).

Spotted him in there with Goncalves a few weeks back. They looked gay, two men shopping together in a supermarket.:rolleyes:

Until, that is, Mrs A shows up out the blue (well, out of consumer electronics ailse actually), and I must say a slight waft of jealousy hovered over me at the site of the lady. As have stated previously, on seeing her I felt inclined to go back to fruit'n'veg and buy 2 large melons, even though they weren't on my shopping list.

Cheers.

NT.

I saw Chris Robinson a few months ago when his antique maroon Jag broke down in Sainsbury's Petrol station ... if it hadn't been for the fact that I couldn't get out the fore court, I wouldn't have helped him push the feckin tank oot the way ... to be fair ... he was thankful ....

Stupid Sexy Flanders

"Woo look at me, I know some of the players, and one of them is my cousin!"

Sexton Hardcastle
I saw Chris Robinson a few months ago when his antique maroon Jag broke down in Sainsbury's Petrol station ... if it hadn't been for the fact that I couldn't get out the fore court, I wouldn't have helped him push the feckin tank oot the way ... to be fair ... he was thankful ....

Remember seeing him at Easter Road a few years back. He had some balls to walk amongst the fans. To be fair their was only few as we were late in. Remember some guy walking past him shouting "boo" in his ears to which he chuckled away at and scurried into past the gates

seen Neil Berry up the Pentlands once hill walking.

Seen No 26 and No 29 hanging around the west end a few weeks ago after work. Looked like a pair of east european imigrants if you ask me.

bigbryanthejambo

I saw Screpis and Ivasevicious picking up their wage packets. I shouted "THIEF...>STOP DAYLIGHT ROBBERY".... but nobody heard me! :)

I wander past Mickey Stewart on George street most weeks.

Yeah me too. Also see him in the Park Bar.

Decent laugh

Hehehe. I think that was the same night that I had a mad conversation with a very drunk Audrey. Firstly he informed me that he actually prefers to be known as Shammy because someone had told him that Audrey is actually a girl's name...then he babbled some story about having been recreated in gnome form (I have no idea either) and he couldn't even buy one of his own gnomes because they were all sold out....Then he spent about 3 days apologising for his recent performances and the team in general...whilst simultaneously standing on his tiptoes and trying to repeatedly kiss me on the forehead...

Oh yeah, and the blonde he was with decided to tell me that I shouldn't bother supporting Hearts because Rangers were better....fortunately, Audrey laughed at that just as much as I did.

He's mad as a box of frogs that one.

Spotted him in there with Goncalves a few weeks back. They looked gay, two men shopping together in a supermarket.:rolleyes:

They can reguarly be seen sauntering around the St. James centre together, Ryan McGowan and Stevie Banks are also frequent vistors.

Do The Dance

Steven Whittaker - Asda, Chesser.

Does this count?

:confused:

Hehehe. I think that was the same night that I had a mad conversation with a very drunk Audrey. Firstly he informed me that he actually prefers to be known as Shammy because someone had told him that Audrey is actually a girl's name...then he babbled some story about having been recreated in gnome form (I have no idea either) and he couldn't even buy one of his own gnomes because they were all sold out....Then he spent about 3 days apologising for his recent performances and the team in general...whilst simultaneously standing on his tiptoes and trying to repeatedly kiss me on the forehead...

Oh yeah, and the blonde he was with decided to tell me that I shouldn't bother supporting Hearts because Rangers were better....fortunately, Audrey laughed at that just as much as I did.

redm, I really, REALLY, hope you're a girl :-)

Ray Winstone

Met Craig Gordon in the grassmarket at the end of a very long session!

Offered to buy him a pizza but he declined.

Got a picture with him instead!

JamboJoker98

I sold Phil Stamp a large hot dog & large Coke in a cinema once. He was supposedly injured at the time, looked fit as a fiddle to me, I played the 'no idea who you are card', also sold Kisnorbo & his bird some pic n mix :)

Met a bunch of other older players including Donkey Dave who was a right gent:)

Maroon Memories

I caddied for a mate when i was 15. Met Robbo, McPherson, Berry and levein.

Levein wasnt too chuffed when i asked him about THAT punch. God that must have hurt. 4 legends.

i saw Rob Jones in Sainsburys on wednesday. i wanted point and laugh but he had the family with him.

met a few players in my time,

but the one that sticks out the most was whilst at a mill hearts do juanjo picked the young player of the year award and the good lad that he was stayed most of the night with his girl and danced the night away with us jambos...

as the drinks flowed and i became more and more drunk i decided in my infinate wisdom to ask what he thought of gary locke "aaah he's a very nice man"(juanjo)..."no he's a w@nker"(me)

and without saying i was tossed out

I HAVE GROWN UP SINCE!!!!

You left out your meeting with Rais, Brellier etc etc. ;)

As for me, apart from the intoned M'Bolhi, Brellier, Jankauskas, Mikoliunas, Aguiar and Tall night I have had a drunken incident with the legendary Mr Smith that I have recanted on here loads and everybody will be bored with!

You left out your meeting with Rais, Brellier etc etc. ;)

As for me, apart from the intoned M'Bolhi, Brellier, Jankauskas, Mikoliunas, Aguiar and Tall night I have had a drunken incident with the legendary Mr Smith that I have recanted on here loads and everybody will be bored with!

Oh I haven't forgotten, I just didn't want to take up an entire page of this thread with my tales of drunken chitchat. I was going to post that story as today's installment.... ;)

So...yes...Brellier telling us he was ready to go home, me getting picked up and whirled round by Jankauskas on the dancefloor and then I got confused (which is what happens when you 'torpedo' for the first time in your life) and ended up speaking in French to Miko. Haha.

I blame bighusref. For all of it.

dont take any notice of him he is stupid. Callum isnt his cousin and banks say orite to him thats about all!

vlad on the tyne

christophe berra in cruise the other week

and paul mcmullan in glasgow on tuesday-no funny story though....well mcmullans got a set o nashers shergar would wan seen to!!

Pete Seeger

Give it a rest. He was only answering to the thread!

On a girls night out after the Celtic game in December we bumped into Kingston and Miko at Bar Kohl, were very nice to us and chatted away despite the fact we were slightly Lillian Gished, my friend sat and ruffled a Milkshake drinking (he assured us there was no Vodka content-yeah right!) Miko's hair.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Bizzarely, saw John Hughes chatting to one of the tutors at Uni - I'd understand if it was up at Stirling, but Napier's not exactly famed for the top-notch sporting facilities. Stuart Cosgrove also gave a guest lecture on mowtown music. Weird.

Archived