Cicero

braveheart

The Old Tolbooth

I remember them, I think it was around 1991 but not sure, the reason I remember them was because of the lovely bed covers and nice wall decor :)

Not for the song lol!!

Chuck Berry

Got to No.19 in the UK charts in Jan 1992, a truly appalling record, and aye he was from Livi. Where is he now?

Doctor FinnBarr
Got to No.19 in the UK charts in Jan 1992, a truly appalling record, and aye he was from Livi. Where is he now?

Still in Livi likely. Would you like a large coke with that sir?

;)

Funnily i seen a van at B & Q last week with that name,think it was painter / decorators,it had a 01506 phone number and reminded of that guy!

I actually liked the song at the time, it was very much of the Pet Shop Boys style - I think he was on their record label? You certainly hear Neil Tennant's backing vocals.

:D

Tianjin Jambo

The pet shop boys were grooming the boy.... for stardom.

I think they may have had some creative input into the video too.... 'how about you sit half naked in your bedroom?'

:confused:

stayed at moat house before moving to livi was his dad not a goodfellow

i worked with his brother stevie . did he not have the name hume before his mother remarried ?

His uncle.

Great song.

I bought this on CD single back in the day.

This is the uncle(in the movie)

paulie2.jpg

the general

good jambo from a staunch jambo family from Slateford,it was a big thing at the time having Hearts stuff in a video that was on the chart show on prime time tv.one of his best mates is a ginger postie who drinks in the Arms

the Shoppies funded and produced most of his stuff

i worked with his brother stevie . did he not have the name hume before his mother remarried ?

I live across from there. How old is he? Not quite as good as SLF!!!!

Magic Numbers

OMG!!!!!!! I have just found this CD in my collection!!! Forgot we had it, think my wife bought it...:confused:

Great song.

I bought this on CD single back in the day.

This is the uncle(in the movie)

paulie2.jpg

I read an article many moons ago about Cicero and can confirm his Dad`s family was portrayed in Goodfellas.

I`m sure he said he came to Edinburgh at a very young age but one day two "wiseguys" came over to Scotland to take him and his Brother back to NYC but somehow his Mum held onto them.

If that is his Uncle(above) then he was the main player in the Lucchese family. I`m reading Henry Hills book just now about his life in the witness protection program, great book.

Benny Factor
Is that the CSF in the video? ;)

That was the average Dedridge inhabitant in those days. :eek:

Dave used to drink in the Westfield before home games but can't remember the last time i saw him there.

Buffalo Bill

Cicero got his break after going to see the Pet Shop Boys in Glasgow in 1989.

I was at that gig!

Tsk, I wished I'd 'made a tape'.

Buffalo Bill

Archived