Western diddy clubs posted missing

Hansel

Let's think of why not one of these clubs have stated their intentions.

Are they being bribed?

Are they too close to the front line geographically, and therefor too frightened to get unwanted attention from disgruntled knuckle draggers?

Are they sympathetic to the plight of Rangers?

Are they being bribed?

Are they too close to the front line geographically, and therefor too frightened to get unwanted attention from disgruntled knuckle draggers?

All of the above?

in the scenario of a close call regarding the vote... the notion of the odd 'sweetener' isn't as far fetched as some might think.

who would stake their house on the belief that it isn't possible?

John McClure

Celtic are bricking it, and all the other western diddies will wait for celtic to move

Delighted the east led this, especially Hearts and Mr Romanov

Hopefully some insight into change of power away from glasgow and the (now redundant) old firm

Half of theor boards are made up of Rangers fans.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

in the scenario of a close call regarding the vote... the notion of the odd 'sweetener' isn't as far fetched as some might think.

I certainly wouldn't, Larry.

You just wonder what the point is in some of these clubs even existing, if they constantly let the oldfirm control them.

think they may gain fans for next season if they keep their mouths shut, prob right too.

Good point. Maybe that's their play.

I certainly wouldn't, Larry.

You just wonder what the point is in some of these clubs even existing, if they constantly let the oldfirm control them.

indeed. we can always hold out for the hope that some of these clubs will be hot on rangers heels in the insolvency stakes. the year of our lord, 2012 has been rather kind to us already. it's only half way through. :smuggy:

Good point. Maybe that's their play.

Prety sure it is.

When Rangers go down and Boab, Senga and the Weans from Paisley dont renew their ST's they may go to a few St Mirren games next term.

Prety sure it is.

When Rangers go down and Boab, Senga and the Weans from Paisley dont renew their ST's they may go to a few St Mirren games next term.

Oi,leave me oot this!

A Boy Named Crow

A mate of mine from school is a Celtic fan (I know I know), and in the main he is a reasonable bloke, but when it comes to football he spouts the most pish imaginable. One of his favourites is the "There's no such thing as the Old Firm" line, where he tries to argue hat Celtic are completely seperate from and against Rangers. Well I think the last week or so has safely put that one to bed - they'd be as well just to merge the two and call it Glasgow United. Two cheeks of the same symbiotic arse!

Dr. Bapswent

Are they being bribed?

None of the above.

They don't have to say anything - so why should they.

Stop looking for conspiracies that aren't there for something to get unhappy about.

No surprise here, though saw Shiels on STV news saying that Kilmarnmock would suffer more than anyone else from Rangers not being in the SPL.

Prety sure it is.

Although, St Mirren are meant to be Tim sympathisers (I think).

Kilmarnock are supposed to be voting no, so if they were trying to currie favour with displaced knuckle draggers, then it's not going to go down well with them.

The Dr above is right.They won't have to state their intentions before the meeting but everyone and their dug will know who voted what when they do vote on July 4th.

Safest bet,imo,would be 11 no votes.No scapegoats,job's a good 'un!

None of the above.

Stop looking for conspiracies that aren't there for something to get unhappy about.

Couldn't be happier baps. They all laughed when Vlad was talking about west coast mafia and media monkeys. Not looking so daft now though, eh?

Dr. Bapswent

Couldn't be happier baps. They all laughed when Vlad was talking about west coast mafia and media monkeys. Not looking so daft now though, eh?

Its bloody marvellous to see him vindicated, especially at the expense of one of their own to such a degree.

colinmaroon

Time for an Alan Shearer -

But! But! But! Are you trying to say there's a whiff of corruption swirling around among these clubs/OF?

Shirley not!

is it allowed now to talk about vlad being vindicated? are we allowed to say that he was right all along? thought that was not allowed to be honest and that the things he got right were things we already knew anyway. oh well.

::troll:::'>

Its bloody marvellous to see him vindicated, especially at the expense of one of their own to such a degree.

:Agree:

Are you renewing your season ticket for the new season?

Stewart MacD

Given the number of offences (allegedly haha) committed over the years by the late RFC, a few brown envelopes changing hands wouldn't be out of character -- but nobody's got any money, from what we read.

Given the number of offences (allegedly haha) committed over the years by the late RFC, a few brown envelopes changing hands wouldn't be out of character -- but nobody's got any money, from what we read.

Celtic have got money. :ninja:

ToadKiller Dog

To be fair it is a wee but harder for the Glasgow and surrounds clubs they likely will have local Orc supporting businessmen making threats to withdraw corporate funding etc . they have to live amid all the Orcs and there politics

But now the east coast six have stood up they should follow .

Dr. Bapswent

:Agree:

Are you renewing your season ticket for the new season?

Done it long ago fella.

Done it long ago fella.

Good stuff. Me too. I was thinking about moving seats to the wheatfield, but ended up getting to know the folks sitting around me in the Gorgie stand, so I don't want to leave them feeling rejected. Hopefully the atmosphere picks up next season though, as it can be a bit quiet at times. :(

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

None of the above.

I'd prefer to take this view, if only because - and we should all remember this - when it comes to the Bigot brothers, it's us against them . And the us is everybody except them. At a time when we just might be looking at a major sea change in Scottish football,let's not bicker amongst ourselves. Whatever else you think about St Mirren, Motherwell et al, right now they're not the enemy.

I'd prefer to take this view, if only because - and we should all remember this - when it comes to the Bigot brothers, it's us against them . And the us is everybody except them. At a time when we just might be looking at a major sea change in Scottish football,let's not bicker amongst ourselves. Whatever else you think about St Mirren, Motherwell et al, right now they're not the enemy.

I see what you're saying here, but they've not shown solidarity with the us yet, so until then, I'm cynical about their intentions. I hope I'm wrong.

A lot of these West coast teams supporters are showing solidarity, and are trying to influence the team they support, so I think that's positive. I hope their clubs listen to them.

Dr. Bapswent

I see what you're saying here, but they've not shown solidarity with the us yet, so until then, I'm cynical about their intentions. I hope I'm wrong.

A lot of these West coast teams supporters are showing solidarity, and are trying to influence the team they support, so I think that's positive. I hope their clubs listen to them.

I wouldn't expect any solidarity either.... the enemy of my enemy is my friend.... but as soon as it comes to kick-off there will be no love lost.

The SPL will not become a big love-in. And although doing the right thing in the face of Rangers is an awesome and amazing thing to happen to the SPL - it is a massively unique and strange thing to happen.

I wouldn't expect any solidarity either.... the enemy of my enemy is my friend.... but as soon as it comes to kick-off there will be no love lost.

The SPL will not become a big love-in. And although doing the right thing in the face of Rangers is an awesome and amazing thing to happen to the SPL - it is a massively unique and strange thing to happen.

Of course. Once this is all over, they'll be no love lost. It'll be like post WW2 with the west and the soviets, once they'd given the Nazis a good beating. But until then, we have to see this through, and stick together for the greater good.

Dr. Bapswent

Of course. Once this is all over, they'll be no love lost. It'll be like post WW2 with the west and the soviets, once they'd given the Nazis a good beating. But until then, we have to see this through, and stick together for the greater good.

But its already done.... the other clubs need not show any hand, rile any fans of their own club or otherwise.

They don't need to rock the boat... or pick sides.... so they wont. They will stay in silent abstinence and mystery for as long as they need too.

But its already done.... the other clubs need not show any hand, rile any fans of their own club or otherwise.

They don't need to rock the boat... or pick sides.... so they wont. They will stay in silent abstinence and mystery for as long as they need too.

I'd still like the other clubs to vote no, it'd be a huge statement.

St mirren as now owned by the fans have sent out a mail asking all fans involved in ownership scheme to vote so their decision I expect will be announced by end of week.

Better call Saul

Any chance someone can post vlads statement for me ,

am on the mobile and it's mission impossible

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

We don't know if they've been posted missing or not. To be honest, the way to screw sevco the most would be to say nothing and just vote no on Jul 4.

It's no surprise that Hearts, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen have come out as no's. The 4 clubs in the SPL who could survive without Rangers and perhaps even flourish.

gorgie rd eh11

None of the above.

How do you know it was none of the things put forward?

I wish you would stop telling people what to do and think.

Dr. Bapswent

How do you know it was none of the things put forward?

I wish you would stop telling people what to do and think.

Do you find conversations taxing?

Dr. Bapswent

I find you a slavering bore. :thumbsup:

Yet you reply and get upset enough to have to comment.

St Mirren Vote

Fairly damning vote stating that even if their club was themselves to face administration would you vote Newco and only 19% say they would...says it all really!

none of the clubs have to say how they will vote next week.

it just happens that we decided to do it and others followed suit.

what is important is HOW they vote on the 4th.

Killie will vote Yes,

Murderwell will in all probability vote NO after there wee referundum, as will St. Midden, who are in the process of giving fans a seat on their Board.

Ross County may abstain.

Sellick are in the difficult position:- their support says NO but Lawwell (& Desmond) are i think still humming & hawing.

but since the vote is already against, they may just make it a NO as well.

if they vote Yes it wont affect the outcome but the ramifications for them from their support would be to much. :thumbsup:

KillieMitch

My western diddy club is having an open meeting of fans tomorrow night and is in the process of collating fans responses to a consultation. Not burying our heads in the sand. Reports are that the vote will be no - fingers crossed.

Partick Thistle in the SFL have told them to RAM IT

Well done I say...

Archived