What's the largest bet you've won?

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

1.4k on Lucky 31 at Cheltenham last year (feck all this year)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

:arry:

I don't feel quite so bad for having you pay more for that trophy now

That's part of the reason i'm not bothered about any contributions... Sending it on after each season should just be enough. If we can break your team up that is lol.

2500 I think. Great grannie won a million on the pools.

Can the OP let me know who he has for the Euros please and ******* spledid work if I do say so.

Dinnae blow it though get to Vegas or Ibiza.

Not a huge bet but i have ?20 on Italy @ 14/1 :thumbsup:

Biggest one off was getting ?1020 back from a ?10 stake when Cesnauskis scored vs Kilmarnock in a cup game. Got crazy odds of 33/1 on Coral, along with a ?20 free bonus for staking a tenner.

It was Motherwell. I had a Tenner at 33's as well. We blew a 2 nil lead that day. Sure it was the game after Phil O'Donnell died.

Also had ?20 on Barr at 40's in the final!

Not too successfull, one result away from winning ?6500 back in 2002. But in winnings ?110.00 in March this year and another ?50 after the final (both against the flair ) :thumbsup:

It was Motherwell. I had a Tenner at 33's as well. We blew a 2 nil lead that day. Sure it was the game after Phil O'Donnell died.

Sounds about right. It was a cup game in January that we ended up drawing.

syndicalist

I won more than 5k at Plumpton on a wet Monday in January. I was the only person smiling in the whole world that day. I won almost 3k at Kempton a few weeks later (Racing Post day.) Of course I spunked it all and more at Cheltenham a couple weeks after that. This led me to Gamblers anonymous and I now only bet occasionally.

Dean Winchester

What about bets you've came ridiculously close to winning?

The worst ones I remember where a couple of large accumulators within a few weeks of eachother. Both where ?5 on and each was for like ?1700-?2000 back and the lowest odd teams in both accumulators let me down. Team to let me down in the first one? Liverpool against Barnsley. Team to let me down in the second one? Chelsea... against Barnsley. :sob: :sob:

A few years ago, I did a 15 team cup acc. Made the schoolboy error of picking a Monday night game. 14 Saturday teams up, only Sunderland to beat Birmingham for ?800. Crappin myself all weekend. Put my last ?30 from my willhill account on Brum just in case.

finished 0-0

:(

Sergio Garcia

Definitely Motherwell, told the boy I used to sit next to at work about it (Well fan) and he stuck a tenner on it as well. Sure it was at the time we had a deal with Coral and it was Scott Crabbe's bet of the match.

My mate text me straight after to say he was never happier to see Motherwell lose a goal.

My biggest win was 1,050 quid earlier this year: had stuck 20 on Zambia at 50-1 to win the Nations Cup. Complete luck - just wanted to back one of the rank outsiders. Suffice to say that during the penalty shoot-out I was absolutely *****ing myself.

Had plenty of close big wins but the one that hurt the most was probably last season.

Accumulator for ?650ish.

All teams winning except Nottingham Forest.

They score a 94th minute goal to go ahead against rock bottom of the league Preston North-End. Only to concede a 97th minute equaliser.

I think I sicked up in my mouth a bit when I heard "And there's been some late, late, late drama at the City Ground"

:sob:

Archived