Kaunas lose again

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

2-1 at home to Vetra (great team).

84th and 87th min goals. We may get our new manager sooner than we think.

portobellojambo1

Couldn't care if Kaunas, in fact Lithuania, in fact Eastern Europe fell off the map tomorrow.

Kaunas in particular interest me about as much as humping the next door neighbour's Great Dane does, not at all.

Drew Busby !
Couldn't care if Kaunas, in fact Lithuania, in fact Eastern Europe fell off the map tomorrow.

Kaunas in particular interest me about as much as humping the next door neighbour's Great Dane does, not at all.

Heres one Great Dane you wouldn't say no to.

helenachristensenG_468x550.jpg

portobellojambo1
Heres one Great Dane you wouldn't say no to.

helenachristensenG_468x550.jpg

I would like to hope she hasn't got a brown tail, eats Kennomeat and

s h i t s in her neighbour's garden DB. If she passes those three criteria I would agree, would be difficult to say no.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

FTK

In fact, even updates on their scores are about as welcome as Hibs updates, IMO.

jimjamjolly
FTK

In fact, even updates on their scores are about as welcome as Hibs updates, IMO.

Hobos and dundee hobos drew 1 all today.

intertoto legends

What I wonder is does vlad pick there team as well

HeartyGraeme

Im not sure any success for Kaunas can really be good for us, if someone can tell me otherwise id be interested to hear the reasons.

So i kinda hope they lose every game they play and all their dross stays over there instead of being "shop-windowed" over here playing for us :mad:

They will still walk the league... anyway good one on Vetra even though there's only one real team in Vilnius... :cool:

davemclaren
They will still walk the league... anyway good one on Vetra even though there's only one real team in Vilnius... :cool:

Are they the 'big team'? ;)

But second team in First division Silute(with young players) is with first point for the season. Thay have new very good advisor....

Drylaw Hearts
But second team in First division Silute(with young players) is with first point for the season. Thay have new very good advisor....

At that level ?

Yes he probably is a decent 'advisor'.

Where he was previously , he was completely out of his depth.

At that level ?

Yes he probably is a decent 'advisor'.

Where he was previously , he was completely out of his depth.

Be calm and you will have nice day!

Drylaw Hearts
Be calm and you will have nice day!

Thanks for the advice.

Please tell Angel we're missing him.

:cool:

I promice you!:cool:

Out of interest, what makes Angel a good advisor?

Surely you are only as good as your last job?

Out of interest, what makes Angel a good advisor?

Surely you are only as good as your last job?

1. Many points, but real answer will coming soon;

2. Here answer is difficult. Actualy all victorys are Frails vicrorys. All losses are Angel loses...Hm:mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
1. Many points, but real answer will coming soon;

2. Here answer is difficult. Actualy all victorys are Frails vicrorys. All losses are Angel loses...Hm:mad:

Scotland isn't Lithuania.

We are a much bigger football nation. He was miles out of his depth.

Don't tell him we are missing him, tell him good riddance.

Scotland isn't Lithuania.

We are a much bigger football nation. He was miles out of his depth.

Don't tell him we are missing him, tell him good riddance.

We talking about Angel. he is bulgarian. We ar interesting football nation too.

3 times europian champions for U19s, one time for U21, one time 4 th in the world. In England 1966 we have player in top 11 of World Championship - Alexander Shalamanov - right back. In USA'94 we have 2 players in top 11 - Stoichkov and Balakov. In this championship Stoichkov is top scorer with 6 goals. We have 3 players topscrers in Europe - Petar Jekov (CSKA)q Georgi Slavkov (Trakia and CSKA), Stoichkov (CSKA)q two times the best player in the world - Stoichkov, one gold ball (the best player in Europe) - Stoichkov. Topscorer in Primera (Spain) - Liuboslav Penev and ect. and ect.

Angel is intelligent man. With experiance like player (including UEFA tournaments), like coach, including UEFA cup groups (eliminated for groups Leverkusen with our Berbatov).

In Germany:

Sofia:

Victory vs. Liverpool (UEFA) on Anfield and ect, and ect.

For his education I not will tallk, because true is very brutal for many another people(his oponents). If Angel maked pre-season last year I'm sure that now Hearts not will be now in second 6. But...

NB: If you need more information - ask me.

All the best!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

3 times europian champions for U19s, one time for U21, one time 4 th in the world. In England 1966 we have player in top 11 of World Championship - Alexander Shalamanov - right back. In USA'94 we have 2 players in top 11 - Stoichkov and Balakov. In this championship Stoichkov is top scorer with 6 goals. We have 3 players topscrers in Europe - Petar Jekov (CSKA)q Georgi Slavkov (Trakia and CSKA), Stoichkov (CSKA)q two times the best player in the world - Stoichkov, one gold ball (the best player in Europe) - Stoichkov. Topscorer in Primera (Spain) - Liuboslav Penev and ect. and ect.

Angel is intelligent man. With experiance like player (including UEFA tournaments), like coach, including UEFA cup groups (eliminated for groups Leverkusen with our Berbatov).

In Germany:

Sofia:

For his education I not will tallk, because true is very brutal for many another people(his oponents). If Angel maked pre-season last year I'm sure that now Hearts not will be now in second 6. But...

All the best!

If he's so good why is he a "consultant" for a minor Lithuanian team?

I've no respect for these guys who simply go wherever Romanov tells them to go. Why can't they get jobs themselves?

In Germany:

Sofia:

All the best!

You've missed the point mate... I wasnt putting your country down... and I dont think Alan was saying he was out his depth because of his nationality.

He was out his depth becuase he A. Didnt understand the scottish game... B. Hasnt had any real success as a coach in club football at this level.

You need to stop playing the race card or you will lose respect quicker than a Vlad.

In reply to your response... Not saying it was all Angels fault, far from it, our clubs a mess..... all I asked was, what makes Angel a good advisor? what's he done to merit this tag? Where has he succeeded in this role?

portobellojambo1
You've missed the point mate... I wasnt putting your country down... and I dont think Alan was saying he was out his depth because of his nationality.

He was out his depth becuase he A. Didnt understand the scottish game... B. Hasnt had any real success as a coach in club football at this level.

You need to stop playing the race card or you will lose respect quicker than a Vlad.

In reply to your response... Not saying it was all Angels fault, far from it, our clubs a mess..... all I asked was, what makes Angel a good advisor? what's he done to merit this tag? Where has he succeeded in this role?

It is quite noticeable when comments are passed about Vladimir Romanov some of our Lithuanian posters take it very personally, as if it was an insult to their country, it seems JamboBG finds people indicating that Angel Cervenkov failed at Tynecastle are running down Bulgaria as a whole.

In both scenarios this is not actually the case, there have been people of many nationalities who have failed in football, not only in Scotland, but all over the World, nothing to do with where they were born, simply they were not good enough to do the job given to them.

Within Bulgaria Cervenkov may have been a very good youth coach, within the environment which is the SPL he was no good at the job he was asked to do, and departed again.

That is a simple fact of life, and is certainly not unique to the footballing world. Nothing to do with his nationality, all to do with capability.

O.K. I think that he understand very, very well scottish game and want to change the tactics to win against players with better sporttecnical level. And this is true. Maeby you remember that I maked reactions any time after victorys and losses. After any victory, this victory is Frails victory, ani losses - Angel losses. Here and in newspapers. After my reactions Darren Murray warned Branny I to stop to write, because he will have problems. He said me this and I stoped for two-tree months. But Branny don't play. After Angels going - isteria. Now I not will stop. Branny is my brother and player of Hearts. I'm member of this forum and I have free opinion. If are people who don't like my opinion can to tallking with me and we to make discution. Another is very low culture.

You all have right to have any opinions. maeby I don't will accept all, but I have respect. Belive me. For many points I'm more scottish than...Because I'm definly free and this is important for me. You have not idea what hi level is respect for Scotland in my country. Because we like solgers. You are proud nation!!! We too. We don't like intrigants. Me definly...Now little relax, before maraton of CL.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
After my reactions Darren Murray warned Branny I to stop to write, because he will have problems. He said this and I stoped for two-tree months. But Branny don't play.

WTF?:eek:

O.K. I think that he understand very, very well scottish game and want to change the tactics to win against players with better sporttecnical level. And this is true. Maeby you remember that I maked reactions any time after victorys and losses. After any victory, this victory is Frails victory, ani losses - Angel losses. Here and in newspapers. After my reactions Darren Murray warned Branny I to stop to write, because he will have problems. He said me this and I stoped for two-tree months. But Branny don't play. After Angels going - isteria. Now I not will stop. Branny is my brother and player of Hearts. I'm member of this forum and I have free opinion. If are people who don't like my opinion can to tallking with me and we to make discution. Another is very low culture.

You all have right to have any opinions. maeby I don't will accept all, but I have respect. Belive me. For many points I'm more scottish than...Because I'm definly free and this is important for me. You have not idea what hi level is respect for Scotland in my country. Because we like solgers. You are proud nation!!! We too. We don't like intrigants. Me definly...Now little relax, before maraton of CL.

Charlie.... is that you??

Only kidding.

Ok you've not answered my point, your free to do so.

I also doesnt surprise me Darren asked you to stop... nothing against you can just see why things like this can be taken the wrong way.

Archived