Ukraine v England

shaun.lawson

Harry Palmer

England team?

Hart, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole, Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.

Pretty much as expected. Think this will be a comfortable win for England.

shaun.lawson

I think England will win a major tournament before that happens, Walt. :turned:

A fraught, nervy 1-1. I hope. :mellow:

shaun.lawson

England team?

Hart, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole, Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.

Pretty much as expected. Think this will be a comfortable win for England.

If it's Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Young; Rooney, Welbeck, I'm worried. :sweat:

If it's Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Young; Rooney; Welbeck, I'm a bit happier. :mellow:

If it's Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Parker, Gerrard; Milner, Rooney, Young; Welbeck, I'm happy. :)

Gigolo-Aunt

Suspect Ukraine had their day in the first game.

Still, don't think England looked particularly clever at the back against Sweden so you never know.

Mmmmm

England 2 Ukraine 0

If it's Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Young; Rooney, Welbeck, I'm worried. :sweat:

If it's Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Young; Rooney; Welbeck, I'm a bit happier. :mellow:

If it's Hart; Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Cole; Parker, Gerrard; Milner, Rooney, Young; Welbeck, I'm happy. :)

:unsure:

Nervous. :sweat:

I'm not. :thumbsup:

Think this could go anyway tbh. Nothing would surprise me result wise.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Shaun doesn't care either way. If England get beat he told you so, if they win he told you so but they will get knocked out in the next round.

Either way I'm not gonna bother watching it, I will wait for a .Lawson synopsis in around 10 years time..........:thumbsup:

If Engerland cannot win this. rolleyes.gif

Who feckin cares, I will watch Sweden v. France which should be a good game with both teams trying to play football. thumbsup.gif

shaun.lawson

Shaun doesn't care either way. If England get beat he told you so, if they win he told you so but they will get knocked out in the next round.

Either way I'm not gonna bother watching it, I will wait for a .Lawson synopsis in around 10 years time..........:thumbsup:

I so do care*. I care more about England than any other team in the world - at times, maybe even any other thing in the world, which is pathetic, I know.

Though if we get through, I'm not as sure as you are that we'll be knocked out in the last 8. Not at all, in fact. :ninja: Question is: can we get through in the first place?

*this is what Lionheart reduces me to. Illiterate 6 year old style tantrums. <_<

Harry Palmer

Ukraine: Pyatov; Gusev, Khatcheridi, Rakitskiy, Selin; Yarmolenko, Garmash, Tymoschuk, Konoplyanka; Devic, Milevsky

England will breeze through this.

Tommy Wiseau

I so do care*. I care more about England than any other team in the world - at times, maybe even any other thing in the world, which is pathetic, I know.

Though if we get through, I'm not as sure as you are that we'll be knocked out in the last 8. Not at all, in fact. :ninja: Question is: can we get through in the first place?

*this is what Lionheart reduces me to. Illiterate 6 year old style tantrums. <_<

And don't we know there's a lot of competition for your affections, Shaun :turned:

I'm supporting England all the way tonight. Hopefully a big old victory with lots of goals to boot B)

Thinking about putting ?50 on England to win as all my other bets at the Euros so far have failed.

;)

Thinking about putting ?50 on England to win as all my other bets at the Euros so far have failed.

;)

Think engeland will get a result, finish 2nd in group, and Spain will pump them in the next game

1-0 Ukraine

Yarmolenko

Balls.

I'm gonna have to put a bet on this now.

John McClure

England win 2-1 with an early goal

Would love it if Ukraine went through. The last few internantional tournaments have spoke volumes about host nations that are shite. South Africa? Poland and Ukraine? None probably wouldnt have even qualified for the tournaments. Its only gonna get worse with Qatar. They will be, without doubt, the worst nation to ever host/play in a major tournament finals

Gregory House M.D.

Another France/England double @ 3/1.

:profit:

shaun.lawson

England win 2-1 with an early goal

Would love it if Ukraine went through. The last few internantional tournaments have spoke volumes about host nations that are shite. South Africa? Poland and Ukraine? None probably wouldnt have even qualified for the tournaments. Its only gonna get worse with Qatar. They will be, without doubt, the worst nation to ever host/play in a major tournament finals

Can't disagree. The next two host nations will have a major, major chance mind.

John McClure

Brazil and Russia?

has it been decided who is the next euros host?

also, it should definatly be part of the selection process the standard of the team of the host

Tommy Wiseau

The next three, surely? :lol:

shaun.lawson

Brazil and Russia?

also, it should definatly be part of the selection process the standard of the team of the host

Brazil and France. I've always thought Brazil would bottle it under what will be impossibly crushing pressure; but France have already won two major tournaments at home, and look primed to peak in 2016.

Gregory House M.D.

Brazil and Russia?

Aren't Scotland, Wales and Ireland going in for it?

We'll maybe get our new stadium that way :whistling:

shaun.lawson

The next three, surely? :lol:

Can you see Russia actually winning the whole bloody thing? I can't. Semi-finals at best IMO.

Gregory House M.D.

Welbeck & The White Pele will tear this Ukraine defence a new erse. Their keeper is Hibs class as well.

Both teams are poor, so a low scoring draw. Though Sheva coming off the bench to nutmeg Terry and fire in the winner would be good.

Welbeck & The White Pele will tear this Ukraine defence a new erse. Their keeper is Hibs class as well.

Odd Thomas has lost his 'Shittest Name Change' crown :wow:

Tommy Wiseau

Can you see Russia actually winning the whole bloody thing? I can't. Semi-finals at best IMO.

I've mugged myself. I was just thinking about World Cups :vrface::lol:

Was supposed to be a 'hilarious' joke about Qatar winning the World Cup and ended up being a rid coupon for me. Now if you don't mind I'll just...

Grandpa_bfaf78_777622.gif

Edit: and no, I didn't think Russia would win it, but for once chose not to argue the toss with you :ninja:

shaun.lawson

I've mugged myself. I was just thinking about World Cups :vrface::lol:

Was supposed to be a 'hilarious' joke about Qatar winning the World Cup and ended up being a rid coupon for me. Now if you don't mind I'll just...

Grandpa_bfaf78_777622.gif

Yes, I wondered if I'd missed something. Thought you might've been referring to Scotland and Wales at one point - given their passion and dynamism, Wales can of course never be underestimated - but then I remembered "RepoobAYEland" (P. Gascoigne, ITV studios, 2002) are part of that bid too. :teehee:

But hey ho, let's have a go at jinxing three countries who haven't even started their campaigns yet. Lawson's long range forecast currently looks like this:

2014 World Cup: Argentina

2016 European Championship: France

2018 World Cup: Germany

Sexton Hardcastle

They better Frances result, they get emptied by Italy.

They sneak through, they get emptied by Spain.

Either way, they are going to get EMPTIED.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Should be straightforward for Engerland tonight.

Wish chiles would go suck a dick though

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Yes, I wondered if I'd missed something. Thought you might've been referring to Scotland and Wales at one point - given their passion and dynamism, Wales can of course never be underestimated - but then I remembered "RepoobAYEland" (P. Gascoigne, ITV studios, 2002) are part of that bid too. :teehee:

But hey ho, let's have a go at jinxing three countries who haven't even started their campaigns yet. Lawson's long range forecast currently looks like this:

Give up :lol:

John McClure

Not Uraguay for 2014?

:vrwow:

::troll:::'>

shaun.lawson

Give up :lol:

Never. :lol:

Though that said, Andy Murray will never etc etc FACT. :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

Not Uraguay for 2014?

:vrwow:

::troll:::'>

1. I don't want to jinx them.

2. I'm a bit worried about them at the mo anyway. Three key players are too old, and I'm not sure how Tabarez replaces them and keeps them so high in the pecking order.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Never. :lol:

Though that said, Andy Murray will never etc etc FACT. :thumbsup:

You'll be predicting the outcome of the eurozone crisis next.

Looking forward to SW19 by the way. Maybe, just maybe

shaun.lawson

You'll be predicting the outcome of the eurozone crisis next.

Looking forward to SW19 by the way. Maybe, just maybe

Good lad. :thumbsup: My very long range forecast, incidentally, says Brazil in 2022, England in 2026 (as long as it's in Australia, that is - and you never know, we might've even learned to pass the ball by then), and Uruguay in 2030. :teehee:

Michael-Fish_682_1353546a.jpg

John McClure

No Shevchenko?

:seething:

Hope he comes on and scores the winner

Archived