5s, Sighhill Pitz Tuesday 6 til 7

Telford Jambo

this_is_my_story

Aye!

Been looking to get back into 5-a-side mate, and I'm just down the road at Forrester Park so Sighthill Pitz would be no bother to get to. :)

Edit: Meant to say as well - if it's a regular booking you've got and you're sometimes more than one player short, chances are I'd be able to get a player or two at fairly short notice. Used to organise 5s myself and know how much of a pain it is when you get the "Sorry mate, cannae make it" phone call an hour before kick-off...

Telford Jambo

Aye!

Been looking to get back into 5-a-side mate, and I'm just down the road at Forrester Park so Sighthill Pitz would be no bother to get to. :)

Edit: Meant to say as well - if it's a regular booking you've got and you're sometimes more than one player short, chances are I'd be able to get a player or two at fairly short notice. Used to organise 5s myself and know how much of a pain it is when you get the "Sorry mate, cannae make it" phone call an hour before kick-off...

Was just on to say I'd got some one! If you're interested in a Thursday game, get yourself on to the Edinburgh 8s sub forum, it's Sighhill 9 til 10 on the 7s pitch. If not cheers for posting and if I need anyone in the future I'll fire you a PM.

Archived