Nade's wages

dodemac

About 10-12k a week is what I heard

Given he is a driving a 70k plus car it doesnt seem unlikely

Useless waste of space

No poster on here knows for sure what any player makes.

Why would they? The club don't exactly make that information public.

But there are ways that we find out. The team who have Beslija on loan this season have said that they cannot match his ?9000 per week basic wage so will not be trying sign him permanently.

Others have also been disclosed publicly.

Thats what really gets on my tits. nobody really knows do they. Its all chinese whispers and rumours. Yesterday it was branded about that Jose's on ?9k a week. Now i'm sure this has gone up from the rumour a couple months ago that he was on ?6k. Thats some rise!

Unless people have been looking over Nade's shoulder when he's at the cash machine, or been raking through his bins, (as if there's any left overs), its all just guesses. We give the numptys across the way abuse and rightly so for being fictional accountants, but some of us are exactly the same when it comes to the wages of our players.

Unless the club have released statements showing exact wages of each player or you've been tapping money of one of them - you don't know. So dont just make up a nice wee round figure to suit an argument and put even more of a negative spin on things.

Exactly.

Sometimes the press say that so-and-so is on ?xK per week and then that suddenly becomes fact with the hard of thinking on here.

I dont think any of our high earners offer value for money.

I'd imagine that Larry, Tall and Pinilla are all on high wages.

Apart from that, it's all speculation.

Gigolo-Aunt
I'd imagine that Larry, Tall and Pinilla are all on high wages.

Apart from that, it's all speculation.

I would add Nade to that, mate.

Not seen his wage slip, but I would guess he is on a hefty whack.

I would add Nade to that, mate.

Not seen his wage slip, but I would guess he is on a hefty whack.

I'd guess he's at a level with Ruben, Stewart, Berra etc - Established, first team players.

I'd say Jose is more likely to be at the higher end of the wage scale.

Lochend Brazil

I heard that he is our highest paid player on 17 grand a week then followed by Kingston. Nade was never really our main target it was always Le Tallec. After he knocked back 20 grand a week and went back home to France, Nade had been signed as a panic buy. The rumour I heard was Nade would not entertain a move to Scotland until he found out the salary.

I was told ?25,000 but just can't see it, but take his car + how much he must have been on at Sheffield it is starting to look like it could be true :eek::eek:

He drives a Lamborghini, so it's probably safe to assume he's on a hefty whack. Unless he bought it from previous earnings and is here out of the goodness of his heart.

Based on his contribution, whatever he's paid, it's too much. He should be getting paid enough to afford a 1958 Trabant if he's lucky. Probably couldn't get his fat @rse in it right enough.

onewilliegibson

I have it on good authority tht Nade is on ?18k per week. Can't see him being moved on somehow.

The Old Tolbooth
I have it on good authority tht Nade is on ?18k per week. Can't see him being moved on somehow.

18K per week! :eek:

WTF are Hearts thinking about ffs????????????

I'd expect us to get BETTER players than that huddy for 18K per bloody week!

In fact, if we had a decent businessman at the helm then we would get 4 or 5 players for 18K per week!!!

jamboinglasgow

to think our top 6 earners are probably they least effective contributers to Hearts in terms of what they earn relative to the playing. If even half that money was used for other parts of the club e.g. the youth set up we could have a decent young set up with hte best coaches and scouts in Scotland.

ScottishSandstorm
Larry ?8.5k

Ibby ?8k

Pinilla ?4.1k

Nade ?3k

I think Larry is on 10k and Tall is on 9k.

I think Larry is on 10k and Tall is on 9k.

You DARE to doubt my facts?

I got them from the proper kickback source I will have you know.

Football Manager is NEVER wrong.

I await your apology my good man.

ScottishSandstorm
You DARE to doubt my facts?

I got them from the proper kickback source I will have you know.

Football Manager is NEVER wrong.

I await your apology my good man.

How stupid of me. I clearly failed to consult the football bible. Apology in full.

On a serious note: 25k is just silly for Nade. We offered Le Tallec 20k and that would have made him by far the top earner. I'm pretty sure Kingston is on 10k (the figure that was tossed around at the end of last season when he signed for us) and Tall is 9k (the figure that was discussed when contract extensions were being discussed). Tall is irrelevant now though because he if off in 4 matches. IMO he is a great player and I wish we would resign him but that is not going to happen and I hope he doesn't play for the remaining matches. Would rather see Rapnik or McGowan.

Could be in ?2.50 and it would be too much.

Fat lasy bassa who we should bin at the earliest opportunity.

Whatever it is, it's too much.

Makela put him to shame with his workrate when he came off the bench. I'd play the big flying Finn every week instead of Nade

brellierlegend
18K a week for sure. [sadly]

No danger is a ex reserve from Sheff Utd on 18 k a week. I accept he will be getting paid far too much but never the same as Gordon was.

Mr Quagmire
18K per week! :eek:

WTF are Hearts thinking about ffs????????????

I'd expect us to get BETTER players than that huddy for 18K per bloody week!

In fact, if we had a decent businessman at the helm then we would get 4 or 5 players for 18K per week!!!

Kingston is on 16K

Nade is on 14K :evilno:

and get this, The Bullet is still on 16K a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oopsoops:

No idea .............but I think the press pitched Craig Gordon's wages at the top end of the bracket ( 18K ) for their own purposes :cool:

His basic was 12k I believe ( still nice work if you can get it ) but win bonuses + extras may have taken it up round there on a 'good' week

Kingston is on 16K

Nade is on 14K :evilno:

and get this, The Bullet is still on 16K a week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oopsoops:

Sorry mate, but there is no way in hell Bes is on ?16k

ScottishSandstorm

These figures are ridiculous!

I am fairly certain that I know only 3 players exact wages and Kingston is getting paid the most:

Kingston: 10k

Tall: 9k

Makela: 5k

I'm sure Nade, Bes, and Pinilla are all between Makela and Tall. No idea about the others. I would guess (pure speculation):

Nade: 8k

Pinilla: 9k

Bes: 6k

Banks: 2k

Neilson: 2k

Driver: 3k

Jonsson: 3k

Wallace: 2k

Goncalves: 5k

Agiuar: 4k

Pala: 4k

Stewart: 1k

Karipidis: 4k

Zal, Audrey, and Iva: 1k

Miko: 2k

Chesney: 2k

Screbis: 1k

Clum: 3k

Thomson: 300

Basso: 2k

MacDonald: 300

Nothing official but the ones I thought I knew were:

Kingston 15k

Pinilla 12k

Tall 10k

Bednar 9k

Beslija 8k

Cesnauskis 7k

Goncalves 6k

Makela 5k

All of the rest of the Lithuanians barring Mikoliunas - A few quid and a packet of fags.

This isn't really too much to go on. A couple of these I've heard from, er my sources :), but even though they are close to the players I'm still not sure if they would know for sure. A couple of these are from seeing the figures reported in the papers a few times.

Something I did hear recently was that Makela's goal bonus is over 3k.

As has been stated, most folk really wont know for sure..... just look at the variation of the predictions made from folk who claim to be "in the know"......

I think what we CAN agree on though is that however much it is - its TOO much for a player of his "quality".

Nothing official but the ones I thought I knew were:

Kingston 15k

Pinilla 12k

Tall 10k

Bednar 9k

Beslija 8k

Cesnauskis 7k

Goncalves 6k

Makela 5k

All of the rest of the Lithuanians barring Mikoliunas - A few quid and a packet of fags.

This isn't really too much to go on. A couple of these I've heard from, er my sources :), but even though they are close to the players I'm still not sure if they would know for sure. A couple of these are from seeing the figures reported in the papers a few times.

Something I did hear recently was that Makela's goal bonus is over 3k.

From what I've heard, that sounds about right, although not heard the Cesney one! I think Nade is on around 10k!

Mr Quagmire
Sorry mate, but there is no way in hell Bes is on ?16k

He is, why do you think are wage bills are in the millions.

Don't think he is on ?18K as Kingston on ?15k is the highest paid player. Nade is nearer ?10k a week. Over half a million pounds a year for not a lot in return.

just give pinilla to me

:evil:

damn right at least by the time you finished with him he would be fit motivated and might have something to play for

QUOTE=dodemac;215996]Hi does anyone know how much we are paying Nade per week ??

:eek:,what,we are paying him,FFS I thought he was a yoper or something.

MackaysCentreSpot

As has been stated, most folk really wont know for sure..... just look at the variation of the predictions made from folk who claim to be "in the know"......

I think what we CAN agree on though is that however much it is - its TOO much for a player of his "quality".

I have read this thread and with all the different figures getting banded about for the same player, I really think the above post sums it up.

with all the speculation and random figures being pulled out of thin air - i really do hope Vlad puts in place his basic wage plan with big bonuses for achieving specified goals (eg cup run/ 3rd spot etc).

Archived