Seat Costume Hire in Glasgow

K1874M

Seems like the seat costume makers are making a fortune again today at Hampden...

We go on about selling the scottish game but cant even sell it to the semi finalists fans.

What can be done, should we be playing them in smaller venues? Lower ticket cost?

Something has to be done, semi's should be days when the atmosphere's remembered not laughed at.

Yeh, yeh and thrice YEH!

:D

Glad you agree... if you stumbled across this game and never knew about it you'd be shocked it was a semi.

If St J go thru to the final what do yo think the attendance will be? sub 30k?

Glad you agree... if you stumbled across this game and never knew about it you'd be shocked it was a semi.

If St J go thru to the final what do yo think the attendance will be? sub 30k?

Probably but I think you'd get a few fans from other clubs going along just to enjoy the day out.

Would be a good occassion.

Probably but I think you'd get a few fans from other clubs going along just to enjoy the day out.

Would be a good occassion.

Hampden is so poor;y buily for these games tho...

Its good when its rammed, no big gulfs but when its half full it looks more than 3/4's empty.... and sounds worse, just like Murrayfield.

Hampden is so poor;y buily for these games tho...

Its good when its rammed, no big gulfs but when its half full it looks more than 3/4's empty.... and sounds worse, just like Murrayfield.

Stands are too far away from the pitch, no atmosphere because of that.

I'm with the idea above, free tickets for kids, family tickets, that kinda stuff as with QoS and St J in the final it will be half empty......though with the hun just equalising it's looking unlikely that will happen.

Archived