Plumber required

Telford Jambo

Telford Jambo

Amy plumbers out there?

Managed to burst the pipe that comes out of my floor and goes into my radiator, tried fixing it with putty, but that didn't work so it's currently taped up.

The top of the pipes where they go into the radiator on both sides also have slow leaks and need fixing.

Cheers.

Amy plumbers out there?

Managed to burst the pipe that comes out of my floor and goes into my radiator, tried fixing it with putty, but that didn't work so it's currently taped up.

The top of the pipes where they go into the radiator on both sides also have slow leaks and need fixing.

Cheers.

Lift the floorboards. There will probably be a loop of copper pipe coming into the radiator.

You'll need to cut it back and refix it to the radiator.

If there isn't a loop of copper pipe then you'll need to solder it. (A plumber) :thumbsup:

Telford Jambo

Cheers, To be fair, it's my own handy work that's got me into this mess, so I think I'll leave this one to the experts, got concrete flooring with laminate flooring on it, so I'm praying it doesn't all need lifted!

Chris Benoit

Only took you an hour to fix. Good job you didn't get a plumber out would've been about ?150 down :lol:

Telford Jambo

Only took you an hour to fix. Good job you didn't get a plumber out would've been about ?150 down :lol:

If only! What I meant was I have sorted a plumber out, ?150 down! :down:

Archived