No new stand?

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Not 100% sure here, maybe someone else who listened to the game on BBC Scotland can clear it up. I was only half listening at the time, a few minutes before kick off I could swear one of the commentators said "the planning application won't be going ahead" or words to that effect. I hope I misheard.

Anyone?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I didn't hear it but there was a comment on the match thread. It sounded like utter drivel, which wouldn't be like the BBC!

maroonlegions
Not 100% sure here, maybe someone else who listened to the game on BBC Scotland can clear it up. I was only half listening at the time, a few minutes before kick off I could swear one of the commentators said "the planning application won't be going ahead" or words to that effect. I hope I misheard.

Anyone?

i can back you up on that i heard it to i think it was the ex Hearts player who works for BBC sportsound who was covering the game , i think he was not thinking when he slavered it out, was raging myself when i heard it , how does he know that , what a Muppet.:107years:.

Geoff Kilpatrick
i can back you up on that i heard it to i think it was the ex Hearts player who works for BBC sportsound who was covering the game , i think he was not thinking when he slavered it out, was raging myself when i heard it , how does he know that , what a Muppet.:107years:.

So, it was Allan Preston then? He, of course, of the exclusive that "4 Lithuanians would be arriving in January". Fud!

ToadKiller Dog

That wouldn,t be alan preston would it,he has a habit of getting a bit over emotional and ranting off on one at times.Looking at the plans for the council to turn it down totally would have to be a political decision as apart from a few minor changes there is no reason i can see to refuse.

So, it was Allan Preston then? He, of course, of the exclusive that "4 Lithuanians would be arriving in January". Fud!

Didn't care for him much as a player, absolutely detest the man as a pundit.

100% Grade 'A' walloper.

Drew Busby !

Preston is always overly keen to please his BBC bosses.

Remember his illogical commentary from Pittodrie a couple of months ago... in the space of 2 minutes, "Miko=cheat, Miller=clever"

Geoff Kilpatrick
Preston is always overly keen to please his BBC bosses.

Remember his illogical commentary from Pittodrie a couple of months ago... in the space of 2 minutes, "Miko=cheat, Miller=clever"

He's an awful commentator. I heard him drivel on a BBC podcast with Charlie Mann(censored) recently as well. He made Mann(censored) sound sincere!

Archived