Tropical Fish

Caspian Primrose

Caspian Primrose

Was thinking of getting a fish tank as a present for the burd. want to fill it with a few of the different species the burd and i saw when we scuba dived on the great barrier reef. been speaking to a few folk about it and i think the actual tanks are quite pricey which im easy about. but one boy said keeping them is deer aswell like running the heater and feeding them.

does anyone have tropical fish in their house? are they a hassle/expensive to keep?

Mark_Mywords

They're not tropical fish mate. They are called Marine Fish. I don't know much about Marine fish though sorry. They are a lot more difficult to keep than tropical fish.

only had tropical before. Not the barrier reef number you're talking about. Can only imagine it would be a bugger to regulate the water.

The heater obv adds to bills but its the fish themselves that are pricey. Sometimes ?50 a pop. Pricey hobby especially when they can crock it after only a month or two.

Me and the old man had a couple of piranha species when i was younger. pretty cool.

Had a marine tank for a while but they are high maintenance and expensive. Look great though but i had to shift back to tropical.

You need to be a bit of a science geek to enjoy all that mixing salt water to the correct levels etc

Caspian Primrose

thanks everyone. not the news i wanted to hear i really fecking want them.

also just found out theres a maroon clownfish!

:yas:

Archived