Was at the swimming baths the day, family day out

desmondo

Was getting my 4yr old sorted, moving clothes back and forward to the locker, cash, phone and the likes

As I turned round some Junky looking **** was at my locker

After a few words were exchanged he left quick style, my 11yr old when hearing the verbal volley asked what was happening, I just said it was a misunderstanding

I was fuming, but thankfully the chancer bolted

Unexpected but at the same time I was ragin,nothing seems sacred these days :rolleyes:

Was getting my 4yr old sorted, moving clothes back and forward to the locker, cash, phone and the likes

As I turned round some Junky looking **** was at my locker

After a few words were exchanged he left quick style, my 11yr old when hearing the verbal volley asked what was happening, I just said it was a misunderstanding

I was fuming, but thankfully the chancer bolted

Unexpected but at the same time I was ragin,nothing seems sacred these days :rolleyes:

when a couple of guys

they were up to no good

started making trouble in our neighborhood

i got in one little fight and my mom got scared

she said your moving

in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

i whisted for a cab and when it came near

the license plate said fresh

and had dice in the mirror

if anything i could say that this cab was rare

but i thought nah, forget it

yo home to bel-air!

i-pulled- up tp a house about seven or eight

i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later

looked at my kingdom i was finally there

to sit on my throne as the prince of

He wasny a bairn and the height of me (6ft 2), I had two kids with me

You have moments to react, he got the drift soon enough, but it was unexpected

It wasny something that had crossed my mind prior that may be an issue , just a sign of the times sadly :verymad:

Stu are you a parent ??

It wasny something that had crossed my mind prior , just a sign of the times sadly :verymad:

True. There was no such thing as thieves until around 2008. It was different back in the day. Everyone had keys to everybody else's locker, and nothing ever went missing.

Bert Le Clos

Verbally abusing someone is a poor example to set to your children in my opinion.

True. There was no such thing as thieves until around 2008. It was different back in the day. Everyone had keys to everybody else's locker, and nothing ever went missing.

Fair enough, know the score, but when you have the responsibility as a parent and with two kids, you never really know the outcome when some desperate piece of subhuman filth invades ypur space and you have to make a rapid decision

Easy to be flippant but i take some comfort from the fact that I done what was required :thumbsup:

Verbally abusing someone is a poor example to set to your children in my opinion.

Fair cop, sorry for being a concerned parent, I dare say you are no stranger to that type of ***e :rolleyes:

Bert Le Clos

Fair cop, sorry for being a concerned parent, I dare say you are no stranger to that type of ***e :rolleyes:

The sensible response would have been to inform the centre staff, who would have taken appropriate action. A less volatile resolution is best for all parties, and teaches your children to respect the correct authoratitive channels.

Vigilante justice is not acceptable in our society.

The sensible response would have been to inform the centre staff, who would have taken appropriate action. A less volatile resolution is best for all parties, and teaches your children to respect the correct authoratitive channels.

Personally I think that if you are in that situation you would by instinct turn around and say/shout "oi feck off" or words to that effect. It isn't as if the OP physically attacked the guy.

In the few moments i had to make decisions that train of thought never sprung to mind, but you have a point,silly me, taken on board

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Fair enough, know the score, but when you have the responsibility as a parent and with two kids, you never really know the outcome when some desperate piece of subhuman filth invades ypur space and you have to make a rapid decision

Easy to be flippant but i take some comfort from the fact that I done what was required :thumbsup:

I have no quarrels with how you dealt with the situation. I just found the "just a sign of the times" comment bizarre. It's not as if lowlifes only started stealing stuff recently.

Personally I think that if you are in that situation you would by instinct turn around and say/shout "oi feck off" or words to that effect. It isn't as if the OP physically attacked the guy.

He bolted after i expressed concern for his antics and take from me had he not then I would have considered alternatives as would any one in that situation Re of the rights or wrongs :thumbsup:

Bert Le Clos

In the few moments i had to make decisions that train of thought never sprung to mind, but you have a point,silly me, taken on board

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

No problem. Personally I just think you've let yourself down, and presented yourself in a bad light to your children.

Unleashing a verbal volley on someone who's background you're not fully aware of could be construed as racist. Do you think it's right to bring your children up thinking racism is acceptable?

No problem. Personally I just think you've let yourself down, and presented yourself in a bad light to your children.

Unleashing a verbal volley on someone who's background you're not fully aware of could be construed as racist. Do you think it's right to bring your children up thinking racism is acceptable?

::troll:::'>

I have no quarrels with how you dealt with the situation. I just found the "just a sign of the times" comment bizarre. It's not as if lowlifes only started stealing stuff recently.

I honestly think Junky types cross any previous lines and will do anything to get what they need

Stealing out a swimming pool changing room is nout new, but the brazen way these ***s go about it is to me, thats not surreptitious, thats bold and in your face, as i mentioned I had my two lads with me, minding my own business and then that happened, had I'd been a lesser mortal I dare say it could have got ugly :rolleyes:

Bert Le Clos

I honestly think Junky types cross any previous lines and will do anything to get what they need

Stealing out a swimming pool changing room is nout new, but the brazen way these ***s go about it is to me, thats not surreptitious, thats bold and in your face, as i mentioned I had my two lads with me, minding my own business and then that happened, had I'd been a lesser mortal I dare say it could have got ugly :rolleyes:

I think we all know what you meant by ****. Do you think coloureds should have seperate swimming pools?

By "lesser mortal" do you mean one of them?

I think we all know what you meant by ****. Do you think coloureds should have seperate swimming pools?

By "lesser mortal" do you mean one of them?

What ever big shot :whistling:

Bert Le Clos

What ever big shot :whistling:

You were the one acting the big shot, verbally belittling "lesser mortals".

I smiled when I read this.

I lold when I read this.

You were the one acting the big shot, verbally belittling "lesser mortals".

Correct, that also be became patently obvious when I replied to you

Just out of curiosity are you a parent ?? and what would you have done in a similar situation ??

Away from your keybaord that is :)

Imagine being thick.

Must be shite.

Why imagine when you have a mirror image

Bert Le Clos

Correct, that also be became patently obvious when I replied to you

Just out of curiosity are you a parent ?? and what would you have done in a similar situation ??

Away from your keybaord that is :)

I'd have done the sensible thing. Enquired as to whether or not the gentleman may have been confused and had mistaken my locker for his before verbally accosting him, no doubt terrifying my children in the process. For all you know this could very well have been a genuine mistake. Just because someone isn't white doesn't mean they are a drug addict or a thief.

In the unlikely chance that you were correct and the gentleman in question was a thief, I'd have taken my perfectly calm and relaxed children and found a member of the centre staff and alerted them to the issue.

Rather than let my children think hurling a racial volley of abuse is the correct thing to do.

Racist.

Guest C00l K1d

Ken. Should've shown his kids how to really deal with thieves and belted him one

::troll:::'>

I'd have done the sensible thing. Enquired as to whether or not the gentleman may have been confused i'd mistake my locker for his before verbally accosting him, no doubt terrifying my children in the process. For all you know this could very well have been a genuine mistake. Just because someone isn't white doesn't mean they are a drug addict or a thief.

In the unlikely chance that you were correct and the gentleman in question was a thief, I'd have taken my perfectly calm and relaxed children and found a member of the centre staff and alerted them to the issue.

Rather than let my children think hurling a racial volley of abuse is the correct thing to do.

Racist.

Yep just made the thread up, the guy that bolted had all the characteristics of a chap innocently leaving the changing rooms , it was a misunderstanding oops

Do you have children ??

And Racist LOL

Destruction Derby

I might be missing something but where in the OP does he mention that the thieving ***** is of an ethnic minority? the chat of racist is unnecessary.

Gary O'Connor is a dodgy looking character but because he uses a sunbed for 8 mins a day doesn't mean is going to be the star in a Team America 2 if it was ever released

Bert Le Clos

Yep just made the thread up, the guy that bolted had all the characteristics of a chap innocently leaving the changing rooms , it was a misunderstanding oops

Do you have children ??

And Racist LOL

He was probably terrified at the racial abuse he was getting from you, and the shocked looks of terror on your Arian children's faces.

I might be missing something but where in the OP does he mention that the thieving ***** is of an ethnic minority? the chat of racist is unnecessary.

Gary O'Connor is a dodgy looking character but because he uses a sunbed for 8 mins a day doesn't mean is going to be the star in a Team America 2 if it was ever released

Racism is just another sign of the times.

Kim Jong Il handing out advice regarding not shooting someone square in the face if they so much as looked at him wrong :D

Bert Le Clos

Not another one.

How can you defend him?

He was probably terrified at the racial abuse he was getting from you, and the shocked looks of terror on your Arian children's faces.

They Kids are Blond never thought of that mm

Should have stood back, said nout and let the Jakeball bolt with my cash and phone

:rolleyes:

Bert Le Clos

They Kids are Blond never thought of that mm

Should have stood back, said nout and let the Jakeball bolt with my cash and phone

:rolleyes:

How many times? Just because he was black does not automatically mean he was a thief.

Racially profile people in that way in front of your own children is shocking.

Bert Le Clos

Kim Jong Il handing out advice regarding not shooting someone square in the face if they so much as looked at him wrong :D

I don't see how that's relevant.

Let's keep the thread on topic pls.

Non parents defending the indefensible in a scenario thats alien to them, then calling the OP a racist with no foundation, daily star springs readers to mind :)

Bert Le Clos

Non parents defending the indefensible in a scenario thats alien to them, then calling the OP a racist with no foundation, daily star springs readers to mind :)

I don't have children, to be honest it's people like you and you're sterotyping that make me question whether I would bring a child into this world.

I don't have children, to be honest it's people like you and you're sterotyping that make me question whether I would bring a child into this world.

Good :thumbsup:

Now do you even have a burd in tow :lol:

Bert Le Clos

Good :thumbsup:

Now do you even have a burd in tow :lol:

I do, but I don't see how that's relevant on a thread about you racially abusing a member of the public.

Guest C00l K1d

How has it went to someone stopping some boy robbing his locker to him defending himself for being branded a racist

:rofl:

Bert Le Clos

How has it went to someone stopping some boy robbing his locker to him defending himself for being branded a racist

You're all the same.

If you can't see it it's because you don't want to see it.

I didn't have you down as an enabler of hate crimes.

I do, but I don't see how that's relevant on a thread about you racially abusing a member of the public.

S U R E you do :lol:

Archived