The Hibs boy who jumped out of a plane for a fictional character

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Just came across this, it really is glorious reading. :rofl:

http://www.justgiving.com/jumpforcreag

hi, everyone!

i'm doing a sponsored sky dive sometime in september in memory of Creag, a man i never met but spoke to regularly on the hibs and hearts message boards (he was a dirty jambo ). for those of you who didn't get the chance to speak to him, he was a passionate nationalist, loving father, wise beyond his years, kind, patient, caring and an over all great guy. tragically, he lost a battle with illness last month and past away at the age of 32.

he once said to me that you should always try to take something good from something bad (can't remember the exact quote, but he put it much more eloquently than me), and this is my effort to do just that.

i thought a parachute jump would be the most appropriate way of raising money, as this was one of the last things creag did before his death, somethign he had always wanted to do.

:rofl: :rofl:

Some well known Kickbackers on that donation page. Colin Maroon - 30 quid 'For the memory of a great Jambo'

2536816_o.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vlad-Stupid
i'm doing a sponsored sky dive sometime in september in memory of Creag, a man i never met but spoke to regularly on the hibs and hearts message boards (he was a dirty jambo ). for those of you who didn't get the chance to speak to him, he was a passionate nationalist, loving father, wise beyond his years, kind, patient, caring and an over all great guy. tragically, he lost a battle with illness last month and past away at the age of 32.

he once said to me that you should always try to take something good from something bad (can't remember the exact quote, but he put it much more eloquently than me), and this is my effort to do just that.

:vrface:

:rofl:

I rarely read the board then, but the storys about it are nothing short of fantastic. Just goes to show how powerful internet forums can be, and the persona you can play on line.

Just popping out now to wash my Bentley and riddle my supermodel wife. :whistling:

Rick Grimes

Fair play to the laddie for doing a good thing, I reckon. He was clearly not the only one taken in.

How many of you were pals with WAJ? :lol:

Rossthejambo Tenner :rofl:

VLADSTUPID

Saw that. Belter. :rofl:

Ray Winstone

I remember getting a text from a 'well known' former Kber telling me I had to come online and see what was unfolding when it was becoming clear what had really happened with Irvine Jambo and Creag...

:rofl:

What's the back story to this?

Who was this Creag person?

Check the classics!!!! :thumbsup:

Irvine Jambo.....hope you're watching!

Donation by Karen on 11/10/06

I bet he was Karen, more so than you could have imagined!

Bert Le Clos

That is excellent.

I actually wish I didn't know what the story is, just so I could find out all over again.

Imagine believing anything some gobshite spouts on an internet forum :vrface:

Absolutely, you are the man that keeps me on an even keel. whistling.gif

Angry Haggis

Just came across this, it really is glorious reading. :rofl:

http://www.justgiving.com/jumpforcreag

hi, everyone!

i thought a parachute jump would be the most appropriate way of raising money, as this was one of the last things creag did before his death, somethign he had always wanted to do.

:rofl: :rofl:

Some well known Kickbackers on that donation page. Colin Maroon - 30 quid 'For the memory of a great Jambo'

2536816_o.gif

Never tire of reading this.....

http://www.scotsman.com/news/hoaxer-who-created-irvinejambo-makes-an-online-apology-1-907789

Vlad-Stupid

Absolutely, you are the man that keeps me on an even keel. whistling.gif

Oh Jamdub you cheeky scamp rolleyes.gif

Bert Le Clos

It doesn't do well to speak ill of the dead.

RIP Creag. Hope you enjoyed the 19th from that big hospitality package in the sky.

What a crazy story! Not sure how I missed it all.

Does the 'nephew'/ craig(wosh) still post here?

That is excellent.

I actually wish I didn't know what the story is, just so I could find out all over again.

This is my first thought every time it comes up.

I can't imagine anything else ever having me glued to the screen like I was on the week when it all went down. Unbelievable. geek.gif

You tell people about it now and you just know they'll never really grasp the full mental crazy magnitude of it. Just incredible stuff.

Just read the thread in the classics. Wowser.

The ironic thing seems to be it was Therapist who called him out for making stuff up! :)

Me too. How in the name of Jesus did anyone ever buy that story :rofl: Astounding.

I love the internet.

Tommy Wiseau

I mind being one of the first on the original thread where he was exposed as a fantasist saying it was all in poor taste :vrface::lol:

Had never read any of the ****'s posts because I thought he was dull as dishwater - couldn't believe some of the shit he'd been coming out with once the facts started to emerge. :lol: The conversion to God after breaking a policeman's face in the US :rofl: He used to PM folk giving them advice on their personal situations :rofl:

Denny Crane

Just read the thread in the classics. Wowser.

The ironic thing seems to be it was Therapist who called him out for making stuff up! :)

That's because Walter Mittey's don't like other Mitty's stealing their thunder.

Toxteth O'Grady

Did anyone ever find out who the boy with the beard in the picture really was?

Did anyone ever find out who the boy with the beard in the picture really was?

He looks so familiar.

I'm sure he is an actor. Looks like the guy who played Commandant Lassard's nephew in the Miami Police Academy, but later in his career.

Toxteth O'Grady

He looks so familiar.

I'm sure he is an actor. Looks like the guy who played Commandant Lassard's nephew in the Miami Police Academy, but later in his career.

It might be him, did he only have one baw? :rofl:

He looks so familiar.

11512-7944.gif

Me too. How in the name of Jesus did anyone ever buy that story :rofl: Astounding.

I love the internet.

:lol:

To be fair, all these stories came out over a long period of time, he was a very good liar.

There was a genuine seethe when someone questioned if it was legit when he 'died', sure a few folk got bans :facepalm:

A lot of his work was done behind the scenes via pm it seems. Most unbelievable part is the guy who was behind it all was part of a supporters club and he had fooled the lot of them. :o

:lol:

To be fair, all these stories came out over a long period of time, he was a very good liar.

There was a genuine seethe when someone questioned if it was legit when he 'died', sure a few folk got bans :facepalm:

A lot of his work was done behind the scenes via pm it seems. Most unbelievable part is the guy who was behind it all was part of a supporters club and he had fooled the lot of them. :o

Haha fair dos. I reckon the myspace profile should have had alarm bells ringing though :lol: :

'Hi everyone, my name is Creag MacAllainnach. I'm a 6ft4 former heavy weight boxing champion. I am also married to an Indian Bollywood actress although i'm not telling her name (she might be one of the my myspace friends though - nudge nudge wink wink!!!lol lol roflmao lol) I used to live in America but i had to leave because i knocked out a Police officer. He did make me see the error of my ways and I found Jesus who came all over my life like a big wave of euphoria. Sadly i only have one baw. :( I love Heart of Midlothian and Scotland and i really really love the SNP. Alex Salmond is my homeboy. I'm independantly wealthy because i sold my chain of gyms (Big Boy Shufflers inc) and now live on the profits. I also do some work as a lecturer on a wealth of topics as i have 11 university degrees. I never let my missing baw hold me back in life, i just felt the other one, enjoyed it, smiled and then got on with my life and achieved!!!!! Peace and good will everyone but especially Hearts fans and the Tartan army. I love you all Creag'

What a weirdo :cornette:

Tommy Wiseau

I think as well that there were a lot of people like me, who just never read his posts. He always posted on the most boring topics and made Lawson look like a brevity machine. When folk started to post on that thread some of the stuff he'd claimed to have done and folk had swallowed hook line and sinker :wow::rofl:

God's A Jambo buying him pints down the Strattie or wherever it was :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

Haha fair dos. I reckon the myspace profile should have had alarm bells ringing though :lol: :

'Hi everyone, my name is Creag MacAllainnach. I'm a 6ft4 former heavy weight boxing champion. I am also married to an Indian Bollywood actress although i'm not telling her name (she might be one of the my myspace friends though - nudge nudge wink wink!!!lol lol roflmao lol) I used to live in America but i had to leave because i knocked out a Police officer. He did make me see the error of my ways and I found Jesus who came all over my life like a big wave of euphoria. Sadly i only have one baw. :( I love Heart of Midlothian and Scotland and i really really love the SNP. Alex Salmond is my homeboy. I'm independantly wealthy because i sold my chain of gyms (Big Boy Shufflers inc) and now live on the profits. I also do some work as a lecturer on a wealth of topics as i have 11 university degrees. I never let my missing baw hold me back in life, i just felt the other one, enjoyed it, smiled and then got on with my life and achieved!!!!! Peace and good will everyone but especially Hearts fans and the Tartan army. I love you all Creag'

That's a post-skydive spoof ffs :lol:

He did make some version of all of the claims in it though :rofl:

That was a pisstake by a Kickbacker I think. :lol: But over his time on here that's the pish he came out with. Always going on about his donations to the SNP. :D

Tommy Wiseau

That's how he finally got caught out, was it not? He'd claimed to have made some significant donations to the SNP but there was no record of any such money being put in :lol:

The Doctor

I met Craig(WoSH) once, between the death of Creag and his acrimonious outing.

Like many I was taken in by IrvineJambo, some of his posts were outstanding and I shared several PMs with him. Not getting advice, but friendly and interesting.

Whilst it was all unraveling I called Craig and had a chat with him, he was a very sorry guy, it had destroyed relationships within WoSH, people had felt seriously betrayed. It really screwed him up for a while.

I believe that it had started out fairly innocently, many, maybe most, people on here develop an internet persona that is not reflected in their personal life, Craig just took it a bit far and didn't know how to get out of it. Perhaps he would have been better just getting IJ banned for life!

Anyway, what's the harm? Money went to charity, a daft hibby jumped out a plane! But he raised ?500 doing so, Everyman got a turn, pretty sure I donated a tenner at the time. It's no big deal.

It's only 1s and 0s!

I lost my PMs from Irvine Jambo though in one of the many changes to KB.

:sob:

That's a post-skydive spoof ffs :lol:

He did make some version of all of the claims in it though :rofl:

:lol: oh ffs :vrface:

Craig Gordons Gloves

between this, WAJ and the thread about the guy who beat his wife for opening car doors - has any other fitba message board had quite this many public eejits?

between this, WAJ and the thread about the guy who beat his wife for opening car doors - has any other fitba message board had quite this many public eejits?

What's WAJ?

What's WAJ?

More like who, but that's a story for another day.........

Anyone agree??

::troll:::'>

More like who, but that's a story for another day.........

Anyone agree??

::troll:::'>

Confused.com

Walter Bishop

What was the story about the girl from on here that was getting her wedding paid for etc by some charlatan Craig Whyteesque chap?

WAJ :facepalm:

WAJ and Emma :facepalm:

Emma's Wedding :facepalm:

Pretty sure you were part of that wee team. :facepalm:

hughesie27

Pretty sure you were part of that wee team. :facepalm:

Everytime this story pops up you bring out that pish :wtf:

Craigieboy

Remember reading it after not paying too much attention to the guy who was 'dying'.

It was all a bit :wtf: and hard to follow.

If I remember correctly, the papers done a few stories on it. :vrface:

Made JKB look even more bizarre and mental than the reality of it.

Archived