Your home game vs Killie

DuffJimmy1875

DuffJimmy1875

I'll make myself clear here,I'm a Hibs fan, so for all of you that can't see the word "Hibs" without going into a apopletic rage about "AIDS ridden Hobos"then fair enough, be my guest.

But for anyone else, I was wondering if the excellent prices that you're offering walk-up fans extends to away fans, and i fFull time students come under the concession price bracket for away fans as well??

I ask on behalf of a Kilmarnock supporting mate thats thinking of bringing a Colombian mate along to the game at Tynecastle in a few weeks.

And yes, as our game is on the Sunday against Celtic on Setanta on the same weekend I was contemplating joining them as the Killie end is hardlylikely to be stowed out!!

Lochend Brazil
I'll make myself clear here,I'm a Hibs fan, so for all of you that can't see the word "Hibs" without going into a apopletic rage about "AIDS ridden Hobos"then fair enough, be my guest.

But for anyone else, I was wondering if the excellent prices that you're offering walk-up fans extends to away fans, and i fFull time students come under the concession price bracket for away fans as well??

I ask on behalf of a Kilmarnock supporting mate thats thinking of bringing a Colombian mate along to the game at Tynecastle in a few weeks.

And yes, as our game is on the Sunday against Celtic on Setanta on the same weekend I was contemplating joining them as the Killie end is hardlylikely to be stowed out!!

Why not check the web site for the answer rather than boring us to death with your pathetic attempts to wind people up.:kiss2:

think cash walk up prices r for home support only, pretty sure away support is still all ticket but would imagine prices b same accross board,, suggest giving ticket office quickcall!!!

DuffJimmy1875

So, in answer to the question then......................

I wasn't expecting a welcome party, but I'm not cuddling any humps or biting any shiete.

Sorry about that :sad:

And in answer to the "check the official site" stuff, does that list away end price tickets as well??Sometimes they're not the same acros the board that's why I asked

I wasn't expecting a welcome party, but I'm not cuddling any humps or biting any shiete.

And in answer to the "check the official site" stuff, does that list away end price tickets as well??Sometimes they're not the same acros the board that's why I asked

Log off would do!!

FTH:107years:

Lochend Brazil

if you go acros(across) to the killie site I shall assume they will answer your question.:kiss2::kiss2:

why ask the home supporters what the away fans are getting charged ?i think your at it hobo:107years:

Why not come along and sit in Section N I'll make you welcome, no need to identify yourself we'll smell ya out.

A St Mirren supporting acquaintance of mine paid 12 quid today.Not sure if it was a full adult price or concession but if your mate is a student i'm sure it'll be no more than that.

My good deed for the day....

12 quid all tickets no concessions - that's what it was today i'd imagine it'll be the same.

http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketInformation/0,,10295,00.html

Archived