Dagger Is Back

Mallorca

Basle

Bordeaux

London

Liverpool

Still to see us lose on our travels.

Best one?

Mallorca. Villa in Santa Ponsa for a week with the lads. Still makes me smile when I remember some of the stories

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Brock.

SUPER BOX.

:vrface:

Super Bock.

SUPER BROCK.

:vrface:

Hard to split Basel and Liverpool for me. If I'd been older and known other folk Bordeaux would probably have scored higher:

Liverpool - 9/10 concert square was brilliant on the Wednesday and Thursday and the match itself good goes without saying. Undoubtedly the pinnacle of John McGlynn's career. The celebrations at Templeton's goal will stay with me forever.

Tottenham - 8/10 fantastic few days (despite the food poisoning I got on the Tuesday morning!). Great evening with the Hearts fans in Covent Garden, on the trains and fantastic atmosphere at the match. Nice couple of days of touristy stuff including the WHL stadium tour which still had the Hearts line-up written on Harry's white board.

Zagreb - 8/10 (would have been more but for the match!) A fantastic city with loads of regular touristy things to explore and do. Great weather. A brilliant DIY journey driving from Sunderland -> Manchester after the Sunderland v cheeses match, flying Manchester -> Ljubljana and finally getting the train from Ljubljana to Zagreb picking up more and more Hearts fans at each stage. Fantastic atmosphere at the square where most of the Hearts fans met on the Wednesday and Thursday and even some great banter with some of the Zagreb fans. Plus the Marius Zaliukas conga!

Basel - 9/10 Another KB bus and ended up on the same bus a two guys from my year at school. We went round the city getting photos of anyone and anything wearing our Hearts scarves. The match was brilliant and the tram home was hilarious.

Feyenoord - 6/10 Went with Dave McPherson's charter so didn't really get to experience much outside of the match. Atmosphere at the match itself was good, Feyenoord we're just a class apart. Got to wander round Amsterdam but got shuttled straight to the stadium from there so saw none of Rotterdam.

Bordeaux - 7/10 My first European away trip, arranged through KB on godsajambo's bus. TBF to Scott, regardless of what's come out about him since, he was really good with me being an 17 year old travelling away by herself, got be a hotel room by myself cos there were no other single females and generally made sure things were ok (in a non creepy way!). Don't remember much of the match apart from the goal celebrations, but the whole experience was obviously good enough to make me want to do it all again!

Dean Winchester

Liverpool in the square was absolutely brilliant.

Tottenham in the Hamilton Hall was a great laugh.

Zagreb I haven't got a clue because the first night in Zadar killed me and I don't remember anything from the day of the game :lol:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Despite the result rotterdam was brilliant. Loved seeing us play at anfield, too. Been others, but they're my favourites.

Fxxx the SPFL

Bologna stayed in Rimini cracking weather guff result with a bent referee

Bosnia cheapest but a numb arse for months after spending seven days away and it felt like four days on a bus although we did get two days in Sarajevo and one night in Ljubljana

Braga best overall trip with Derek Crosbie's famous bus tours stop over in San Sebastian football on the beach two nights in Braga and one night in Biarritz on the way back. 

Bordeaux best for the result and the  'Connemara'

Spurs good time plenty drink and banter with the Spurs lads, met one that was posting on here for a while before and after the matches.

Liverpool Festival square brilliant for a sing song and the mental celebrations at the goal

Archived