USA v BRAZIL

haarpbeam

Don Draper

A comprehensive win (4-1) for Brazil. The Yanks tried hard but the Brazilians were just much better. It was depressing, as Scotland's current place in the football world became abundantly clear to me...

kingantti1874

A comprehensive win (4-1) for Brazil. The Yanks tried hard but the Brazilians were just much better. It was depressing, as Scotland's current place in the football world became abundantly clear to me...

Well yes but I.do not.believe the Scotland game was True reflection of where we are. daft friendly,.weak squad.and not a single player up for it

Brazil are class, as usual.

This definitely brought the US back to reality as they've been bragging on and on about beating us all week.

The US have a reasonable side and I generally support them (since I live in US and apart from when they play Scotland). I think the best thing for them was the almost 68,000 crowd. Shows the sport is growing steadily here.

Don Draper

Well yes but I.do not.believe the Scotland game was True reflection of where we are. daft friendly,.weak squad.and not a single player up for it

You're probably right, but 1. They should have been up for it, and 2. it was still pretty embarrassing. It's one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Scotland team.

Bert Le Clos

Do you have a type inpedement? Recently your posts are riddled with inappropriate punctuation.

New phone/chubby fingers perchance? :whistling:

kingantti1874

Do you have a type inpedement? Recently your posts are riddled with inappropriate punctuation.

New phone/chubby fingers perchance? :whistling:

Lol.. New phone.. Full stop right next to space bar..

Hit it so often I can't be arsed correcting it all the time . The autocorrect is also shite

Archived