well done the hamilton

HAMILTON HEARTS

jamboinglasgow
:)as it says on the tin

well done Hamilton, as I said on the matchday thread they are a great well run club that has rebuilt themselves over many years and deserve to go up. THey have a great attitude towards youth and think after Gretna's debacle in the premier league, Hamilton will be a refreshing change.

Obivously next season I want to beat them in all games next season, but hope they beat the hobos in every game.;)

Snake Plissken

I was at Palmerston today and Dundee were rank - not a single shot on target, Jamie MacDonald looked pretty good coming off his line a few times but did seem a little vulnerable on cross balls.

rudeskaboyuk

I hate Hamilton ! No doubt they will be our bogey team next season... eh, mind you , so are hibs , celtic , gers , st midden, m/well, falkirk,aberdeen , dundee utd.... could be a struggle next season to get into top 6 again :o

I remember a scottish cup game against Hamilton at old douglas park. The mantra preached then was ' keep it tight lads ' watch out for striker John Brogan (who was in great form ).... remember , tight , brogan watch him , close them down , silence the home crowd (10,000 all ticket sell out)..

BOOOOM 60 seconds later , Brogan scores, home crowd erupts. Here we go again we thought !

2-1 to the jambos at the end . great scottish cup tie .;)

gowestjambo
Hamilton - Weegie Tramps

I thought we had intelligent well informed fans, until your idiotic comment! Hamilton is 10 miles from Glasgow! Another "local" game for we West of Scotland fans is a bonus!

chester copperpot

As my brother in law (my other one, not Tedp) is best mates with Billy Reid, I can see some freebie coporate events winging its way to me next away games.

Edit meant to say at the Hamilton games ;)

Dirk Diggler

Glad they kept Dundee down there.

Hope Hamilton stay up next season and the sc*m we beat today are relegated.

Outwith Celtic and Hibs, I hate Dundee and St Bribery more than anyone.

chester copperpot

Amen to all of that mate, we could be sould brothers tonight.

chester copperpot
As my brother in law (my other one, not Tedp) is best mates with Billy Reid, I can see some freebie coporate events winging its way to me next away games.

Edit meant to say at the Hamilton games ;)

PS meant to say I'm taking Tedp not my sis.

Dirk Diggler
Amen to all of that mate, we could be sould brothers tonight.

Absolutely.

The night is yet young.

;)

The Old Tolbooth

Blimey, you think exactly like I do when it comes to that mate! :)

chester copperpot
Aherm! :whistling:

You cannae make the away games though mate, under the thumb from the Ex and that naw. ;)

Dirk Diggler
You cannae make the away games though mate, under the thumb from the Ex and that naw. ;)

Really?

No doubt we'll hear all about it just shortly when he flies into his regular apoplectic rage with regards to her.

:laugh:

The Old Tolbooth
Really?

No doubt we'll hear all about it just shortly when he flies into his regular apoplectic rage with regards to her.

You must be thinking of someone else mate :rolleyes:

Andy, if there's corporate on the go at Hamilton, then count me in mate, I'll take care of the ex biatch no problem! ;)

A few drops of cyanide slipped into the soup dragons drinks by a mate will soon sort the bint out. (fek, you were right JF) :D

I hate Hamilton ! No doubt they will be our bogey team next season... eh, mind you , so are hibs , celtic , gers , st midden, m/well, falkirk,aberdeen , dundee utd.... could be a struggle next season to get into top 6 again :o

I remember a scottish cup game against Hamilton at old douglas park. The mantra preached then was ' keep it tight lads ' watch out for striker John Brogan (who was in great form ).... remember , tight , brogan watch him , close them down , silence the home crowd (10,000 all ticket sell out)..

BOOOOM 60 seconds later , Brogan scores, home crowd erupts. Here we go again we thought !

2-1 to the jambos at the end . great scottish cup tie .;)

Was that the game Henry Smith swallowed his tongue, I thought he was dead.

chester copperpot
Really?

Hehe, I await it to happen. :laugh:

Dirk Diggler
Was that the game Henry Smith swallowed his tongue, I thought he was dead.

You thought he was dead.

The other 99% of Hearts fans were just 'hoping'.

chester copperpot
You must be thinking of someone else mate :rolleyes:

Andy, if there's corporate on the go at Hamilton, then count me in mate, I'll take care of the ex biatch no problem! ;)

A few drops of cyanide slipped into the soup dragons drinks by a mate will soon sort the bint out. (fek, you were right JF) :D

No worries matey. ;)

I'll try get 3 hospitality for the games, if you can make it of course. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
No worries matey. ;)

I'll try get 3 hospitality for the games, if you can make it of course. ;)

Superb, if you only get 2, then TedP's dumped :D

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Two games stick out vividly in my memory versus Hamilton A.

My dad took me to a game in think around 78-79(London Hearts alert) when were were toiling in Div 1. They beat us 2-0 and I remember the agony at school on the Monday from Huns/Tims for whom Hamilton was just some place they passed through in the car and that was the only connection they had with it. Humiliating.

However, the next time I saw them was I think 1987 when that so called Jambo and all round cretin, John Lambie was in charge when they were in the Premier. Before the game he wrote in the Record that Hearts "had no class".

The result that day was 7-0 to the Jambos. I was with my Dad and he went up to go to the loo and missed a stunning free kick from Sandy Jardine that was possibly the only goal he ever scored for us!!! I also remember that Allan Moore made his debut that day. Lambie GTF then, now and forever.

Sadly, I think this Hamilton side will be far superior to Gretna and as I have predicted, we will toil at the lower ends next season.

You thought he was dead.

The other 99% of Hearts fans were just 'hoping'.

Ha Ha

I was one of the few who used to sing "Henry Henry give us a save" :)

chester copperpot
Ha Ha

I was one of the few who used to sing "Henry Henry give us a save" :)

I once sang when Ian Ferguson scored from the half way line in a cup game at Hamilton.

Henry Henry, drop the ball, didn't go down too well.

Captain Canada

Was just looking at the 1st division table on the BBC site and Hamilton's home record is played 18, won 14, drawn 4, scored 29 and conceded just 3. Might that have anything to do with their artificial pitch? seems a very strong home record for a team who have been mediocre for many years. I know they're getting a grass pitch for next season but that doesn't do the other 1st division teams who lost out on promotion any good. I've nothing against Hamilton themselves but it's just another example of the farce that is Scottish football at the moment.

Archived