Wee Creepy Guy in Bowler Hat

Creepy Lurker

Creepy Lurker

Does anyone else have a picture of a wee creepy guy in a bowler hat in the bottom right hand corner of their screen when they use Kickback?

This isn't happening on any other website: just Kickback.

CreepyBowlerHatMan.jpg

I'm very confused laugh.gif

alwaysthereinspirit

Does anyone else have a picture of a wee creepy guy in a bowler hat in the bottom right hand corner of their screen when they use Kickback?

CreepyBowlerHatMan.jpg

Thats pretty scary. He's like a creepy wee lurker. Just lurking.

Creepy Lurker asking about a Creepy Lurker

:yas:

It is something that Americans don't seem to understand, it's called irony. rolleyes.gif

CreepyBowlerHatMan.jpg

Just shut up and get that CV done :whistling::thumbsup:

peter_hmfc

CreepyBowlerHatMan.jpg

Was I only one who stared at that for a while hoping to find something moderately incriminating or funny in the search bar?

Also, you know that line near the bottom of his head, is that his mouth or chin?

If it's his mouth, where's his chin, and if it's his chin, where's his mouth?

Was I only one who stared at that for a while hoping to find something moderately incriminating or funny in the search bar?

Also, you know that line near the bottom of his head, is that his mouth or chin?

If it's his mouth, where's his chin, and if it's his chin, where's his mouth?

He looks like a thumb....

Leigh-Griffiths-Hibernian-1024_2690188.jpg

Stewart MacD

He appears as large as life when I use Firefox. why won't he appear on Safari?

Maybe only appearing on tax-dodgers' screens...

(Not true - I've got him on Safari and I pay my share)

thank feck! I was worried it was only me that seen him :lol:

I spent ages trying to left click and then right click on it, to try and delete it :lol:

Hannibal Lecter

Seriously, what is it?

Hector - he used to be the wee man that you associated with the Inland Revenue and used to be in their adverts when it was time for self-assessment returns,

Tommy Wiseau

In all seriousness, and preferably without getting a meme posted at me in response, can we please get rid of it?

Celtic pish and I would rather see the Scottish Cup in the corner of the screen if we must see something.

Do The Dance

In all seriousness, and preferably without getting a meme posted at me in response, can we please get rid of it?

Celtic pish and I would rather see the Scottish Cup in the corner of the screen if we must see something.

:cornette:

I spent ages trying to left click and then right click on it, to try and delete it :lol:

Never mind him, how do I delete the Leigh Griffiths photo.

Guest Alex Guttenplan

:cornette:

As far as I can see, there's nothing Tommy's post that's even inaccurate, never mind anything that warrants a cornette.

It's just embarrassing. Imagine someone like Kilmarnock did this if we were in trouble with HMRC - we'd ridicule them.

Gorgiewave

As far as I can see, there's nothing Tommy's post that's even inaccurate, never mind anything that warrants a cornette.

It's just embarrassing. Imagine someone like Kilmarnock did this if we were in trouble with HMRC - we'd ridicule them.

I think Dexter is more bothered about Rangers than the Scottish Cup.

:shitwine:

Not a fan of it - not quite as bad as hibs.net giving Hearts fans the same avatar and signature, but still pretty lame.

I vote for the Scotish Cup - or a shot of Craig Beattie in mid-Beattie, or something.

Not a fan of it - not quite as bad as hibs.net giving Hearts fans the same avatar and signature, but still pretty lame.

I vote for the Scotish Cup - or a shot of Craig Beattie in mid-Beattie, or something.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Just to clarify, in case anyone was in any doubt at all. kirkwood69 is not a fan of it.

We've just won the Scottish cup against our biggest rivals yet one of the first things people will see when they visit the site is an image adopted by Celtic fans to have a go at Rangers?

Not for me, I'm afraid :down:

I'd have him running along the bottom of the screen doing the Beattie every time you open a page.

The beautiful Heart of Midlothian badge replaces Hector for the time being, I am sure Hector will be making an appearance when liquidation is a fact very shortly, cannae wait. thumbsup.gif

Tommy Wiseau

I want Zaliukas face.

This. :jjyay:

Anything is better than the thankfully binned Celtic pish we were being forced to consume though, so I would gladly accept Craig Sives' face tbh <_<

I want Zaliukas face.

Preferably one with the heart-shaped sunglasses he was wearing on th open top bus.

:jjyay:

Bert Le Clos

Preferably one with the heart-shaped sunglasses he was wearing on th open top bus.

:jjyay:

Damn straight.

Guest GhostHunter

If you're a budding graphics dude - I need some that can be rotated on the board.

They need to be 148x148 in size, with a tranparent background (as per the one on just now), and must be PNG.

Also, they must fit with the board rules, contain NO text, and be of HMFC context.

Sterling Archer

Can it be a Zal gif that pops his head up every 10 seconds? That'd be fantastic.

Guest GhostHunter

Can it be a Zal gif that pops his head up every 10 seconds? That'd be fantastic.

If you build it, we will use it.

:D

Do The Dance

Only used that as I didn't know the code for the shark one, and I couldn't be arsed looking.

Juanimator

If you're a budding graphics dude - I need some that can be rotated on the board.

They need to be 148x148 in size, with a tranparent background (as per the one on just now), and must be PNG.

Also, they must fit with the board rules, contain NO text, and be of HMFC context.

See if these are of any use Dex. :thumbsup:

post-213-0-92330000-1338120465_thumb.png

post-213-0-66399600-1338120503_thumb.png

Sterling Archer

If you build it, we will use it.

:D

Started work on this. I'm rubbish at it though so we'll see how it goes....anyone with more skill than me is welcome to have a shot. I've cut out zal and just starting on the moving. It should look like this when it's done though..

chris_hansen.gif

Sterling Archer

Here's my attempt. It's not great but I've never done one from scratch before....

Thoughts...

zali.gif

scottish_chicP

When I first noticed the badge I was a tad confused and kept trying to click it ninja.giflaugh.gif

Tommy Wiseau

:lol:

I'm only seeing his eyes when he pops up on my screen. Creepy as feck :lol:

Sterling Archer

:lol:

I'm only seeing his eyes when he pops up on my screen. Creepy as feck :lol:

Now that I know how to do it it's pretty simple. Will take some requests.thumbsup.gif

Archived