my first post

madjockmcmad

madjockmcmad

hello fellow hearts fans this is my first post,reason being, my brother who is nine years older than me is giving me such a hard time at the moment as he is a hobo fan:107years:giving all the usual crap about not having a team to support in the near future.is anybody else suffering the same abuse as me from a family member?.:boak:.my dad is one as well

]hello fellow hearts fans [/b']this is my first post,reason being, my brother who is nine years older than me is giving me such a hard time at the moment as he is a hobo fan:107years:giving all the usual crap about not having a team to support in the near future.is anybody else suffering the same abuse as me from a family member?.:boak:.my dad is one as well

Picked the wrong day to start with that.

Rudolf's Mate

Welcome young jambo......

My old man was a jambo and I reckon if I had turned out to be a hobo that I may not have seen my teenage years!

Doctor FinnBarr

You,ve picked the same user name that I used to use when trolling on an England fan forum!

Hobo.

:4_1_72:

hearts_crazy

My brother is one of those too, the only hobo in the entire family:sad: Oh well, we can't all be perfect.

Anyway i'll give you the time-honoured welcome to kickback by accusing you of being a hobo - hobo

If my son turned out a hobo he'd return tae find his room painted maroon!!!

If my son turned out a hobo, he wouldn't have a room to return to. ;)

madjockmcmad

insult insults thank you for the welcome everyone,thought id come on here and get a bit sympathy:confused:

jamboinheaven

my dad is a hobo,my uncle is a hobo though not his brother,my bro in law is a hobo,i hate my family

Miller Jambo 60
my dad is a hobo,my uncle is a hobo though not his brother,my bro in law is a hobo,i hate my family

Obviously too many Hobos that dont go to the games.

My big broth and 2 uncles are Hobos.:107years:

Archived