"Defenders seem to be scared to play against us" - Leigh Griffiths

Craigieboy

dontkillbill

There are some cracking quotes from him and O'Connor.

One of them hadn't lost a cup final before. Guess what. He has now :D

In the cup final programme.

:cornette:

Do Hibs have any senior players currently left on their books? I can only think of Lewis Stevenson and Paul Hanlon.

Not to worry, Kujabi's still got another couple of years iirc........mwahhh!

Do Hibs have any senior players currently left on their books? I can only think of Lewis Stevenson and Paul Hanlon.

Napoleon  Wilson

Not to worry, Kujabi's still got another couple of years iirc........mwahhh!

I thought Roberto Carlos was only on loan but to my joy I discovered he was given an 18 month deal

In the cup final programme.

:cornette:

Have you read the article by some H*** fan I've never heard of who trys to interview "famous fans" and spends half the article talking about how things are like "the Hearts players waiting on their Lithuanian Litas on pay-day" and "Henry Smith flapping at a corner down the slope". Pretty much sums them all up I guess.

Craigieboy

Have you read the article by some H*** fan I've never heard of who trys to interview "famous fans" and spends half the article talking about how things are like "the Hearts players waiting on their Lithuanian Litas on pay-day" and "Henry Smith flapping at a corner down the slope". Pretty much sums them all up I guess.

Gordon Smart = arsehole.

The Gambian Roberto Carlos is still there and I think Jorge "pit bull" Claros is there for another 6 months too.

:lol:

Osbourne's theirs IIRC - couldn't believe what a poor footballer that guy was. I can only assume they signed the wrong one, since the Dons guy seems not too bad.

The People's Chimp

The Gambian Roberto Carlos is still there and I think Jorge "pit bull" Claros is there for another 6 months too.

Sadly the pit bull was emptied.

:sob:

It's not all bad news though, the Gambian roberto carlos is there for another year.

:jjyay:

Sadly the pit bull was emptied.

:sob:

It's not all bad news though, the Gambian roberto carlos is there for another year.

:jjyay:

Gutted the pit bull has gone. :(

Loving the fact that the Gambian Roberto Carlos is staying though!!! :D

Who is next, the Namibian Ronaldo??

The People's Chimp

Gutted the pit bull has gone. :(

Loving the fact that the Gambian Roberto Carlos is staying though!!! :D

Who is next, the Namibian Ronaldo??

Was speaking to a Gambian boy who is a client at work.

"Nobody has heard of him in Gambia, it was a funny game. The hearts were a great football team. "

"Nobody has heard of him in Gambia, it was a funny game. The hearts were a great football team. "

Excellent!!!!

Seems that Mr Kujabi is potentially a cousin of George Weah just like Ali Dia was too for Southampton.

:D

brunoatemyhamster

http://youtu.be/GyGZ1gURL78

But it must be true :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Legendary Hearts Captain Marius Zaliukas seen shiting it off O'Connor and Thumb earlier:

king_1512627a.jpg

Better not let the pit bull out or he'll get savaged by a small child. Think he's the Honduran barasa.

Legendary Hearts Captain Marius Zaliukas seen shiting it off O'Connor and Thumb earlier:

king_1512627a.jpg

Archived