Team news

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Nade, Glen. Subs: Basso, Wallace, Makela, Zaliukas, Ivaskevicius, Screpis, Stewart.

Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Kingston, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Nade, Glen. Subs: Basso, Wallace, Makela, Zaliukas, Ivaskevicius, Screpis, Stewart.

Really FFS

Im suck of us playing people with the sole intetion of trying to sell them:mad:

St Mirren will have fun

Really FFS

Im suck of us playing people with the sole intetion of trying to sell them:mad:

St Mirren will have fun

Alternatively, you could look at it from the perspective that we are bleeding in some youngsters, such as Thomson and Glen.

Jonsson and Wallace are still young too.

The game means nothing today, so why not use it to our advantage, whether that be playing youngsters, "showcasing" players we want to sell, or both.

Ryan Gosling
Ivaskevicius is :(

So much for playing the youths.

There's two starting, and the U19s played this morning.

Honestly.

I'm pretty happy with the first eleven picked. It is good to see Thomson and Glen getting a start.

I would have liked to have seen a couple of youngsters like Mearns and Rapnik on the bench rather than Zaliukas and Ivaskevicius.

Snake Plissken

with the exception of Glen thats pretty much the team I expected, Mole has been doing well in the reserves and if anything deserves a shot ahead of Glen but I don't mind seeing the lad get a chance.

Not that bad to be fair but would have been nice to have seen a couple of other kids on the bench in place of Ivas and Zaliukas.

I'm happy with the first team except Goncalves.

Nothing against Jose as such, I just think Wallace should be starting.

MackaysCentreSpot

Would have liked to have seen Ryan McGowan getting a starts today but due to picking up an injury in the reserve game this unfortunately will not be the case.

Well I am off to the game now.

2 reason's more than most to watch Hearts these days.

1 - Thomson

2 - Glen

Good luck lads.

Hope they both have good games!

Especially Thomson though, hopefully he will do enough to keep Neilson out of the team!

cyanide_cid

Has Frail decided to play 2 up front then? Why now??? Why not when we actually needed two up front?!?!?! total farce...

And before anyof the usual apologists say 'but whats the point of playing two strikers up front when we had none in form'...the point is that it would have given us far more opportunities to score, rather than having one isolated overweight...never was a sole frontman in his life player up there on his own...

Come on the two youngsters!!! give us a wee bit of hope

Archived