Under 17-19's

H2

anyone know the line ups? And what did people watching them think?

Sorry don't know the names. I was quite impressed, quite a few good players out there.

Footballfirst

I didn't go into Tynie on Sunday, but I can name most of the players from the photos

Home

Jordan Miller

Chris Tobin Euan Saunderson Jordan McGhee Mark Keegan

Dean Carse Jamie Walker Adam King George Scott Callum Wylie

Billy King

Away

Jack Hamilton

Callum Paterson Brad McKay Aaron Murdoch Kevin McHattie

Ryan Stewart Callum Tapping Chris Kane Angus Beith Marcus McMillan Sam Nicholson

Gary Oliver

I don't know what positions everyone was playing, but there are also some subs in there too.

Blair Carswell, Dale Carrick and Mikey Thomson were sitting on the bench (injured???)

That lad Gary Oliver looked impressive, got 2 goals and was involved from the off.

Jamie Walker looks promising also, he ain't afraid at running at 2-3 defenders and has excellent feet on the ball :)

All in all, we have some good prospects coming through!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Jamie Walker looked very impressive in the first half. Almost scored a wonder goal.

Found it encouraging when Darren Murray was shouting at Jordan Miller for hitting a goal kick long. His method of pass, pass, pass seemed to be rubbing off well on the players and at times they played some very neat stuff.

I didn't go into Tynie on Sunday, but I can name most of the players from the photos

Home

Jordan Miller

Billy King

Away

Jack Hamilton

Callum Paterson Brad McKay Aaron Murdoch Kevin McHattie

Ryan Stewart Callum Tapping Chris Kane Angus Beith Marcus McMillan Sam Nicholson

Gary Oliver

I don't know what positions everyone was playing, but there are also some subs in there too.

Blair Carswell, Dale Carrick and Mikey Thomson were sitting on the bench (injured???)

Thanks for that. There was a 14 year old, no.14 from Hutch Vale, who Hearts want to sign.

Home

Jordan Miller

Billy King

I thought we let him go last Jan?

frankblack

Thanks for that. There was a 14 year old, no.14 from Hutch Vale, who Hearts want to sign.

Did he not sign on the pitch later?

Yes, only one and I can't remember who

Technically no one hit the bar.

It landed short and bounced up and hit the bar.

Did he not sign on the pitch later?

No,It was just a bit banter with Scott Wilson

Cross bar challenge ? I must have been in the queue for the face painting then :lol:

A very impressive show by the young lads. The ball was seldom above knee height, and the close control and passing was excellent.

Some of them were inclined to be a bit individualistic, but that can be remedied by good coaching.

The game gave me great hope for the future.

Archived