short term loss for long term gain

Sooner they realise this debacle cant continue the better

Guys its time to be brave stand up and be counted

Do not renew your season ticket

I know everybody loves the club and will support them evermore

Its time to be brave and hit the current regime where it hurts the pocket

Always good to have a thread on a new topic.;)

snth or eskimo give me a valid reason why i should get a grip

I am a realist

next season is going to be a joke unless something is done people need to be counted

hartley is god
What he said....:cool:

im with yous!!!! i will be renewing- well i have. I will be supporting the 11 players on the field. May not agree off field of whats going on but will still be there. just my opinion mind!!

I am a realist

next season is going to be a joke unless something is done people need to be counted

Because you're turning your back on the club!

Out of order.

Christ not another one.

No offence meant to you Rents but we are getting these on a daily basis.

p.s I've renewed already. :oopsoops:

Konrad von Carstein

I am a realist

I guess at my age (christ I'm only 43:rolleyes:) I can't be arsed with the constant bickering among Hearts fans. No one will influence me one way or another regarding renewing my season ticket and I suspect the majority feel that way, however these constant "state of the nation" posts are getting tiresome (not aimed at yourself just a personal opinion). I WILL renew, I'm NOT happy with sveral things about the running of OUR club but I just don't want to get out of the habit of going to see the team (I've more or less stopped going to ER since they got relegated:p)

west lothian loyal

Some of you guys on here really ssip me off, all the im going / not going to the game. I'm renewing my season ticket / not renewing.

Why not just QUIETLY do what you are going to or not going to do, must you really come on here and post just for a reaction.

I'm sure people will decide what to do of their own accord and not due to what others think.

Rant ended.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

sorry but weve already renewed as the thought of 52 saturdays a year at retail parks or someother mindnumbing pastime fills me with dread .so no matter how bad we are its still beats shopping.

Why dont you and all your fellow campaigners from the DONT RENEW camp organize a meeting and try and do something about winning fans round to your point of view? Unless any action such as non renewal is done in an organized manner all you are doing is denying yourself the convenience of having a ST. I personally dont think a ST boycot will do any good but for it to have any chance it has to be well organized with at least 75% support but dont be surprised if it ends up costing us our club.

portobellojambo1
Some of you guys on here really ssip me off, all the im going / not going to the game. I'm renewing my season ticket / not renewing.

Why not just QUIETLY do what you are going to or not going to do, must you really come on here and post just for a reaction.

I'm sure people will decide what to do of their own accord and not due to what others think.

Rant ended.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

Agree with your sentiments WLL.

If people are not going to renew then don't do it, if people want to continue to go along and offer support to The Heart of Midlothian Football Club then do.

I don't really need to know the names of those who are and those who are not, because I will make up my own mind, as I have done. Its not really something you have to share with other people I don't think, just do what you think is right, and leave it at that.

Archived