Must Like wedding cake?

Tams bird

Durdmeister
Pat marked the special occasion by wearing a musical thong which played Here Comes The Bride as she exchanged vows.

The couple's first dance at the reception in Arbroath's Cliffburn Hotel was to The Fast Food Song.

...classy

Some blinding quotes in there, my faves are..

"She moved out of the caravan she shared with George in Arbroath and moved in with her dad."

"Pat marked the special occasion by wearing a musical thong which played Here Comes The Bride as she exchanged vows."

"Daniel also found out that - together with Peter - he might be the father of Alison's baby.

But she had also dated Daniel's brother John and he could have got her pregnant."

I wish our band played in the Arbroath area, we could live comfortably for a while on the profits we'd make on her alone!

Durdmeister
Some blinding quotes in there, my faves are..

"She moved out of the caravan she shared with George in Arbroath and moved in with her dad."

"Pat marked the special occasion by wearing a musical thong which played Here Comes The Bride as she exchanged vows."

"Daniel also found out that - together with Peter - he might be the father of Alison's baby.

But she had also dated Daniel's brother John and he could have got her pregnant."

I wish our band played in the Arbroath area, we could live comfortably for a while on the profits we'd make on her alone!

you missed out...

"After the wedding, Alison revealed she called her ex-husband "dad".

She said: "I've lost a husband but gained a father.":blink:

Archived