Hibs.net

lewis2006

Couldn't help myself there.

Some tremendous reading this morning.

"I'm as low as I've ever felt being an Hibs fan right. Came home last night and told the missus I wanted to emigrate so that I don't have to go through this pain anymore.

Utterly and truly devastated.

:verysmug:

Chad Sexington

Its a train wreck over there. :D

The way a lot of them are talking its the end of football for them. They are completely broken.

:jjyay:

Another topper....

"I feel totally deflated and gutted, it was a very very painful one to take and will take me a long time to get over it, especially since I have a family of die hard jambos living next door. Just heard them all this morning, getting ready to go into town and celebrate, wished so badly it was me! They will never ever let us forget this."

:pleasing:

frankblack

I'm not long up, nursing a sore head, but reading their forum brought me so much pleasure.

The pain they are experiencing is very deep and satisfying.

Anyway, sod that I'm getting ready to head out for the parade.

Chaka Demus & pliers

They said if Hearts win nothing changes. They now realise that's not the case.

Another topper....

"I feel totally deflated and gutted, it was a very very painful one to take and will take me a long time to get over it, especially since I have a family of die hard jambos living next door. Just heard them all this morning, getting ready to go into town and celebrate, wished so badly it was me! They will never ever let us forget this."

That would be even funnier if he had Jambos living next door to him on the other side also (assuming it is a terraced house).

The truly worrying thing about their support is their blindness to the failings of their manager. They really have absolved Fenlon of all blame and think he will turn things around in time. That was the worst Hibs team I've ever seen and they played with minimum ability and even less spirit than anything Hughes, Caderwood or Wiliamson sent forth. Had we been so meekly humbled, the manager would rightly have no future at the club, and I sense that they're cutting him greater slack than his predecessors.

Neilson's Shank

Loved the bit where the poster said I was blackmailed into buying a season ticket, if you are a fan buying a season ticket then you are never blackmailed (sometimes disappointed).

Jambothump

Sent to me by a fellow JT in Hong Kong, don't know where it originates from, but the view is fairly realistic

1. Hibernian turned up today, I saw the club and it's spirit throughout the stadium

2. The players are losers in spirit and mentality. We have one exception and that's our captain.

3. We owe Hearts a sincere debt of gratitude. They could've raped us today and got rid of nearly 40 years of bragging rights on the tireseome 0-7 thing we hang on to. They stopped trying after the 4th. Ours was a mercy killing today.

4. Whilst the penalty never was a penalty, if we can't make a challenge on a player when we've got two players on him over 20 yards, we deserve everything we get.

5. This will hopefully speed up the departure of a lot of people out of the club.

6. The only complaint I have about today is that Hearts have players that they can't afford and that they do not pay. That is genuine cheating in my book. Naw, everybody gets paid eventually

7. Fenlon's setup and subs I find no fault with. Getting sent to the stands for screaming at his own player's incompetence sums up what we have at the club.

8. I have no issue with the fans who left early. Hibs have done this to us too often to deserve any blind support.

9. I don't agree that Hearts were mediocre, I felt they gave a good account of themselves.

10. This was our year, everything was in place and the manager prepared us well. The players and the players alone are to blame for this disgrace on the club

Robbo27_22

The truly worrying thing about their support is their blindness to the failings of their manager. They really have absolved Fenlon of all blame and think he will turn things around in time. That was the worst Hibs team I've ever seen and they played with minimum ability and even less spirit than anything Hughes, Caderwood or Wiliamson sent forth. Had we been so meekly humbled, the manager would rightly have no future at the club, and I sense that they're cutting him greater slack than his predecessors.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?237275-Patrick-fenlon

The OP thinks Fenlon is a winner!! I hope he is at Easter Road for a very long time. Their rebuilding process over the summer is going to be a fantastic watch!

Loved the bit where the poster said I was blackmailed into buying a season ticket, if you are a fan buying a season ticket then you are never blackmailed (sometimes disappointed).

Being blackmailed by "The tache" must be an all time low :verysmug:

The OP thinks Fenlon is a winner!! I hope he is at Easter Road for a very long time. Their rebuilding process over the summer is going to be a fantastic watch!

Read some of their opinions but can see nothing on which they base their beliefs, other than the premise that things can't possibly get worse. Alas, there are three divisions of reality below the SPL, and I fear that Fenlon is out of his depth dealing with players at this level and tactically naive.

3. We owe Hearts a sincere debt of gratitude. They could've raped us today and got rid of nearly 40 years of bragging rights on the tireseome 0-7 thing we hang on to. They stopped trying after the 4th. Ours was a mercy killing today.

That for me is bang on the money, I genuinly believe the players knew that the hobbits were suffering and didn't want to rub the noses in it.If they wanted to they could have scored a lot more than 5.

It's finally clicking....

"Romanov is a winner (2 cups and 2nd place finish so far during his reign) while our owner is happy for the club to bumble along achieving nowt"

We're a poor, poor team, somewhat fortunate to even still be in the same league as Hearts.

:smugger:

Snake Plissken

It is not often I peek at that place but later I feel I may dine on some succulent cuts of schadenfreude.

Bert Le Clos

I'm surprised they are surprised.

If I would a Hibs fan I'd have known my team were going to get shat on yesterday.

Oneneilberry

They said if Hearts win nothing changes. They now realise that's not the case.

This sums it all up

Found a cracker! -

"Bang on mate. In the circumstances, only losing 5-1 was a moral victory for us. I for one am celebrating!"

LOL, I hope they are hurting this morning.

THIS ......................

Apologise Hibs!

For meekly surrendering like that. NO excuse.

'I left after the 4th. I am 64 next month and after following the Hibs for most of my life found myself feeling physically sick and disgusted at todays debacle. Whatever that bunch of imposters in green was it was not the Hibs. I have not renewed my season yet and after that embarrassment it is doubtful if I will. ' :)

heartgarfunkel

Some pleasing reading from the 'Bounce' :cheese:

Re: More I think about it the more infuriating this is

Originally Posted by egb_hibs

I mentioned this last night but I've woke up with this really bugging me. Vlad is going to downsize the gunts big time now. We may even just get to lord it over them for a change; at minimum they're not going to enjoy the resource advantage they have had.

And yet it doesn't ******* matter now does it. Even if they join rangers1690.com bumping around the bottom 6 with youth players, it doesn't matter. There's no undoing yesterday. Even if we start beating them, it's too late. Their hooky financial approach looks to have paid off handsomely for them, barring a complete bankruptcy.

Who says crime doesn't pay

Carluke HibbyNah mate. Best medicine is just to get back in the ring. The more they gloat about this, the more meaning it will have, the sweeter it will be when we turn things around and gain the upper hand.

It really isn't a cup final hangover exaggeration to suggest that they are no better than the Huns, in that they have a squad of players who frequently have not been paid their wages on time. These are basic principles in the laws of our game. So in the same way that David Murray dodged and weaved to win all those titles and trophies, to fund the Huns' suntans, Vlad is doing the same. I'm not quite sure that Vlad's finances would be any more explainable than the dodgy accounts unearthed in Govan, I think they would be even more convoluted and complex, but one thing is for sure... Hibernian FC paid their players within their small budget. The Scumbos failed to pay their players on a few occasions as they had assembled a larger squad of higher paid players that, like Rangers, when the success did not come they could not afford.

What does make it sickening though, is that the badword half-tard Vlad was interviewed on radio yesterday morning and rather than talking about a cup final, he was talking about the issue of selling the club, or not. The Scottish Cup doesn't mean that much to him. All he is interested in is the half baked dream of Champions League fame that the Huns buckled under.

Well Vlad, your poor excuse for a family fan based football club went out the window the day you refused to sack a convicted child sex groomer. You made it okay, somewhat socially acceptable, to continue to employ said chap in a business where your target audience is young families and future fans.

So here up Scumbo *******s out there. Yer man wants out, as his plan to make the millions has backfired and now he is left with a pink ******* elephant.

Enjoy your trophy you backward *******s, for I will take great delight in watching your whole world's come apart piece by piece as your financial state catches up with you.

**** you Heart of Midlothian. **** you Wallace Mercer. **** you Jim Jefferies. **** you John Robertson. **** you Paul Hartley, live from a hotel party with 600 Scumbos. Total ****s.

We'll meet again HMFC, when your bubble has burst, when Vlad finally says no more and pulls the plug, for he will not get his ?50m for the sale of your beloved piggery.

I hope the BTC case resonates around the footballing world Scumbo ****s, and I hope you are oxter ******* deep in EBTs and tax avoidance.

You did not degrade us yesterday. You simply scored 5 goals against our 1 and took home a lump of silverware. That is it.

It's **** all, in the grand scheme of things, as opposed to what is coming your way Heart of Midlothian.

Enjoy your cup you Scumbo ****s for it will be one of your last.

Hibernian ... **** of Midlothian

ToadKiller Dog

I mentioned this last night but I've woke up with this really bugging me. Vlad is going to downsize the gunts big time now. We may even just get to lord it over them for a change; at minimum they're not going to enjoy the resource advantage they have had.

And yet it doesn't ******* matter now does it. Even if they join rangers1690.com bumping around the bottom 6 with youth players, it doesn't matter. There's no undoing yesterday. Even if we start beating them, it's too late. Their hooky financial approach looks to have paid off handsomely for them, barring a complete bankruptcy.

Carluke HibbyNah mate. Best medicine is just to get back in the ring. The more they gloat about this, the more meaning it will have, the sweeter it will be when we turn things around and gain the upper hand.

It really isn't a cup final hangover exaggeration to suggest that they are no better than the Huns, in that they have a squad of players who frequently have not been paid their wages on time. These are basic principles in the laws of our game. So in the same way that David Murray dodged and weaved to win all those titles and trophies, to fund the Huns' suntans, Vlad is doing the same. I'm not quite sure that Vlad's finances would be any more explainable than the dodgy accounts unearthed in Govan, I think they would be even more convoluted and complex, but one thing is for sure... Hibernian FC paid their players within their small budget. The Scumbos failed to pay their players on a few occasions as they had assembled a larger squad of higher paid players that, like Rangers, when the success did not come they could not afford.

What does make it sickening though, is that the badword half-tard Vlad was interviewed on radio yesterday morning and rather than talking about a cup final, he was talking about the issue of selling the club, or not. The Scottish Cup doesn't mean that much to him. All he is interested in is the half baked dream of Champions League fame that the Huns buckled under.

Well Vlad, your poor excuse for a family fan based football club went out the window the day you refused to sack a convicted child sex groomer. You made it okay, somewhat socially acceptable, to continue to employ said chap in a business where your target audience is young families and future fans.

So here up Scumbo *******s out there. Yer man wants out, as his plan to make the millions has backfired and now he is left with a pink ******* elephant.

Enjoy your trophy you backward *******s, for I will take great delight in watching your whole world's come apart piece by piece as your financial state catches up with you.

**** you Heart of Midlothian. **** you Wallace Mercer. **** you Jim Jefferies. **** you John Robertson. **** you Paul Hartley, live from a hotel party with 600 Scumbos. Total ****s.

We'll meet again HMFC, when your bubble has burst, when Vlad finally says no more and pulls the plug, for he will not get his ?50m for the sale of your beloved piggery.

I hope the BTC case resonates around the footballing world Scumbo ****s, and I hope you are oxter ******* deep in EBTs and tax avoidance.

You did not degrade us yesterday. You simply scored 5 goals against our 1 and took home a lump of silverware. That is it.

It's **** all, in the grand scheme of things, as opposed to what is coming your way Heart of Midlothian.

HAHAHAHA quality rant of sheer desperation feel the hurt ,feel the pain .

To the Hibs fans yesterday...

The build up to the game, the banter, the singing, the passion, desire and commitment was outstanding - it was a great day.....

and then the game kicked off.

:verysmug:

Italian Lambretta

That's outstanding.

Another topper....

Italian Lambretta

That's outstanding.

Another topper....

Busby2Gibson

Well, well, well. Where to start with that rant except most of it is complete and utter nonsense. Keep wishing for Heart's demise EGB Hibby if it makes the pain any easier, but it ain't happening. But you must be hurting bad and that's just fine with me.

In fact I'm looking forward to seeing you humped next time, and the time after that, and the time after that, and - well you get the picture.

kingantti1874

Do they not get the fact, I that even if we downsize... We will still have a bigger budget that them... They will NEVER lord it over us

ohwhenthegearts

rebuilding wi' more misfits from the Oirish league, keep it coming wee Pat, ur a legend at Tynecastle already. LOL

shaun.lawson

There have been some remarkable posts over there in the last 24 hours or so. Posts blaming the ref and suggesting he's a closet Jambo ( :lol: ); posts congratulating us ( :o ); posts contrasting Farmer and Romanov, and finally realising that football isn't about balance sheets. It's about winning. :smuggy:

But this post - this post was truly extraordinary:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?237272-Bedwetters

Who is going to mop up all the pi5h from this message board once the bed wetters have finished posting on here tonight?

An utterly crap Hibs team that barely survived relegation completely failed to turn up today. In consequence we made Hearts look good and mounted no serious threat to win the Scottish Cup.

The team we saw today is facing massive and extreme surgery over the summer as the manager moves on from his initial task of avoiding the drop to his next task - building a squad that works. We got to a cup final against our City rivals that we were in no way equipped to compete in. We got beaten and the referee compounded it by throwing them a penalty and a sending off. Boo ******g hoo.

This season's done. Next.

:cornette:

This is a tournament which they've not won since 1902, has become their entire raison d'etre, and which generation after generation after generation of Hibs fans have yearned to see them win, but gone to the grave having not done so.

Yesterday, they had the chance to end the wait against their greatest rivals, in the biggest game since 1896, beamed all around the world. What happened? They lost 5-1 (that's FIVE-ONE), their team chucked it with fully 35 minutes left to play, and we spent the entirety of the rest of the game rubbing their noses in it and taking the piss well and truly out of them.

And this guy's response? "Oh well, musn't grumble - and anyone who is grumbling are bedwetters".

Once again, :cornette:

If you ever, ever needed an insight as to why that football club is such a joke from top to bottom, it's right there in this post. If Hearts ever lost 5-1 to Hibs in the national Cup final (but we wouldn't - because we're Hearts :smuggy:), we'd be rioting, and probably demanding the entire team left the country immediately.

That's because we're a big club; in the great scheme of things, we matter. They, as yesterday proved once and for all, are a total and utter irrelevance. :thumbsup:

gravydavie

Without doubt the funniest newspaper article I've ever read.

aye a business man alright with a MOD EDIT clio,funny as MOD EDIT though hohohoho :ermm:

Guest GhostHunter

True? not so sure!

a hibs fan wi a maroon car nd he & his dad are both hubs fans but got tickets for the HEARTS end? Sounds a bit far fetched for me!!!

Leaving the scene of an accident ?

Hmmm.

That's a criminal act if I'm not too mistaken

Here's a beauty!

................................................................................................

The atmosphere and enthusiasm coming from the Hibs supporters yesteday should have had any players adrenaline pumping at high levels. Your suggestion for urine samples seems valid and should be taken very seriously. Do Hibs medical staff take blood or urine samples routinely before and after matches. The word lethargic describes the teams performance. The team (including McPake) presented as physically slow and mentally indecisive. To me this suggests one or more of - indifference,stimulant/sedative drug,alcohol abuse,incubating virus,significant reduction of white blood cells,inbalance with dietary intake or a tampering of fluid and food by persons unknown. I would rule out indifference.

I believe a comparison of samples taken before,during the Dublin trip and yesterday morning would reveal the causative factor. Jokingly,last week on another thread I suggested that infecting the Hearts team with a virus or food poisoning would be more effective than physical injury during the Celtic game.

Dont laugh or think I am mad looking for a conspiracy theory. Yesterday millions of pounds were at stake as the winner enters the last qualifying round in the UEFA cup.

Rohypnol in the half time drinks. Superb.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

One of them is demanding they dig up the new stand and remove the Hearts top that was buried under it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carluke HibbyNah mate.

etc

Ahhhh, feel the seethe...content.gif

Guest Prince William

badges.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They had a 'This Is Our Year' one too.

Almost as good as the picture on Ian Murrays twitter which said something like 'Time to panic, 110 is over on your watch'.

:vrface:

Archived