Patsy Palmer, munter or ride?

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

Personally, I dont see what the fuss is about, I honestly think she's a total munter no matter how much make up she puts on, but she thinks she's bloody gorgeous!

I'd rather turn gay!

Say What Again

Def munter** but her chebs have quadruple-ified since she was last on Eastenders.

** (I'd also like to clarify that 'def munter' doesn't mean I wouldn't)

Who is Patsy Palmer?

EDIT: I have just googled the name "Patsy Palmer" and the results I have seen and in the context of this thread would be .... "No thanks".

The Old Tolbooth
Who is Patsy Palmer?

EDIT: I have just googled the name "Patsy Palmer" and the results I have seen and in the context of this thread would be .... "No thanks".

Bianca from Eastenders

Bet you recognise her now you saddo :D

She looked a bit better tonight, amazing what good make up can do, but WTF was that dress all about.

Have to agree with John on this one, but lets be honest she'll hardly be sitting at home drooling over pictures of us lot either.

Bianca from Eastenders

Bet you recognise her now you saddo :D

I have seen her face before but no,I have no idea about "Bianca from Eastenders"?

That said I am aware that Eastenders is a very popular soap but I have never seen it so I have no idea who 'Bianca from Eastenders' is?

Not even read the thread but... the birds out and not home till late...

So.. if Patsy meakes it here in the next hour.. she'd get it.

If the berd reads this...

I'm joking.

It would need a paper bag over her face, and duck tape over her mouth!!!!

I can't stand that voice :evilno:

Flicked over and saw her on Jonathan Ross and flicked straight back off, but I did notice she seemed to be wearing a bin liner :confused:

Made a slight amendment ;)

The only thomng that would get it after 45 pints woud be my breeeeks... full of pish.

Templeton Peck

I'm so glad she's back on telly. Pretty disappointed with the BBC writers. She could do so much better for herself nowadays rather than that flat nosed C**k

She is really fit. I'm back in love!

And my name is Rickayyyyyyyy

chester copperpot
I'm so glad she's back on telly. Pretty disappointed with the BBC writers. She could do so much better for herself nowadays rather than that flat nosed C**k

She is really fit. I'm back in love!

And my name is Rickayyyyyyyy

If she changed her accent, died her hair blonde, left Eastenders, got laser treatment for those freckles, then I may, just may give her some Andy loving. ;)

dodethejambo

Evan without being a Duracell & have a voice that could make a grown man cry, she is still a troll.

*Warning if you dont know who she is make sure you goggle any picture with the safesearch ON*

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING

Checked her biography looking for some decent photos and came across ;) her Grange Hill appearances

That lead me on to .............Mrs McCluskey, the 'firm but fair' headmistress who joined GH in 1982 :wub::dribble::kiss2:

Maybe a bit before your time though folks ;)

She hasnt aged well

First time round, she had the odd half decent day, the modern one is totally growling and is probably related to shannon matthews

jamboinheaven
She hasnt aged well

First time round, she had the odd half decent day, the modern one is totally growling and is probably related to shannon matthews

shannon matheew's mother and patsy palmer in a saturday afternoon threesome what a thought that is ,back in 4 mins

RockyBalboa
shannon matheew's mother and patsy palmer in a saturday afternoon threesome what a thought that is ,back in 4 mins

No, no noooooooooo :evilno:

jamboinheaven
Many years ago was that? She's bowfin man! :rolleyes:

i must have bad taste i give you another eastenders hottie

heather_trott_large_1.jpg

CompleteIdiot
Evan without being a Duracell & have a voice that could make a grown man cry, she is still a troll.

*Warning if you dont know who she is make sure you goggle any picture with the safesearch ON*

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING

What's with the ginger bashing? I saw her on Woss and she wasn't that bad.

I really don't understand what is so unattractive about red hair. I think you've been culturally brainwashed.

In the USA, red hair is actually seen as an attractive thing. Seriously, if you are a ginger male then get yourself to the USA. Your hair is a ***** magnet.

Rick Grimes

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that is all.

I really don't understand what is so unattractive about red hair. I think you've been culturally brainwashed.

In the USA, red hair is actually seen as an attractive thing. Seriously, if you are a ginger male then get yourself to the USA. Your hair is a ***** magnet.

i think its more the peely wally--ness of gingers looking unhealthy, coupled with the fact so many look like a gnats knacker away from an albino that makes people dislike em

ToadKiller Dog

There are plenty physically attractive red heads,Nicole kidman ,Tori Amos ,Alex Kingston,Joanne wally kilmour in the 80s ,just dont think patsy palmer is at that level.

and that Eastenders trailer with her "singing give me one more chance"was almost as cringe worthy as the Calum dance.

Miller Jambo 60
Personally, I dont see what the fuss is about, I honestly think she's a total munter no matter how much make up she puts on, but she thinks she's bloody gorgeous!

I'd rather turn gay!

Nice bum but the freckles and Ginga hair.

Will pass.

Ive no idea who this is but if my google search is to be trusted HELL NO! thats as rough as a nuns ch*nt!

Archived