Hot Sauce

Debaser

Carl Spackler

I haven't tasted it myself but I've saw several people rapidly making their way to the toilets after tasting this stuff "straight" as a forfeit during a drinking game once. Some took a good 15 minutes to return.

ct_idain.JPG

Dave's Insanity Sauce.

The Old Tolbooth

I used to drink in a pub called the Gluepot in Galashiels, and behind the bar there's a bottle of sauce which has "Hottest sauce in the world" written on it.

I asked to try a bit and thought I would pour a teaspoon of the stuff down my throat, but the barman stopped me saying it would kill me lol! I tried just a tiny morcel of the stuff, and I could feel my throat closing up, and I was gasping for breath! It was bloody incredible ffs, if I'd taken the teaspoon full then I really think I would be broon breed!

Benny Factor
I used to drink in a pub called the Gluepot in Galashiels, and behind the bar there's a bottle of sauce which has "Hottest sauce in the world" written on it.

I asked to try a bit and thought I would pour a teaspoon of the stuff down my throat, but the barman stopped me saying it would kill me lol! I tried just a tiny morcel of the stuff, and I could feel my throat closing up, and I was gasping for breath! It was bloody incredible ffs, if I'd taken the teaspoon full then I really think I would be broon breed!

Lightweight! :P

The Old Tolbooth
Lightweight! :P

I cant deny it lol!!!

I do no hotter than a madras, and I even wimp out at most of them nowadays!

P.S. First time EVER I've been called a lightweight, I like you ;)

I haven't tasted it myself but I've saw several people rapidly making their way to the toilets after tasting this stuff "straight" as a forfeit during a drinking game once. Some took a good 15 minutes to return.

ct_idain.JPG

Dave's Insanity Sauce.

My bro bought me this for my birthday once.

It is ridiculous.

Benny Factor
I cant deny it lol!!!

I do no hotter than a madras, and I even wimp out at most of them nowadays!

P.S. First time EVER I've been called a lightweight, I like you ;)

Ach, John... i may drink like a fish, but i'm like you when it comes to curries. My palette has palpitations at the mere thought of anything stronger than a mild curry. Even the mildest curry at the chinese down the street has ma nose running like feck within a few bites.

The Old Tolbooth
Ach, John... i may drink like a fish, but i'm like you when it comes to curries. My palette has palpitations at the mere thought of anything stronger than a mild curry. Even the mildest curry at the chinese down the street has ma nose running like feck within a few bites.

Ha ha, and you call me a lightweight ;)

You like a lot of beer, and canny handle hot curries, are you my doppleganger? (thats a non sexual term btw!!!) :confused:

Benny Factor
Ha ha, and you call me a lightweight ;)

You like a lot of beer, and canny handle hot curries, are you my doppleganger? (thats a non sexual term btw!!!) :confused:

Nah, i have slightly more hair than you :P

The Old Tolbooth
Nah, i have slightly more hair than you :P

It's scary when you know me and I dont know you!

STALKER!!

;)

mex-grocer_1994_20916822

Brought some of this back from holiday in Mexico. Hottest stuff I've ever tasted to be honest but a wee dash goes great when making chillie or making burgers etc...

Apparently its Pungency: 11,600 Scoville Units

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch_bonnet_%28pepper%29

Scotch bonnet is called so because it resembles a Scotsman bonnet

180px-Scotch-bonnet.jpg

m0311_1.jpg

I see no resemblance

Have tried the Dave's insanity sauce in it is incredibly hot!!! As for the stuff above I've not tried it but can't be that hot, I'm growing some dorset naga chilli's in the greenhouse and they have scored 900,000+ scoville units !!!!

Blairs_16_Million.jpg

This wins

Never before offered - This Blair's collector's reserve bottle contains 16 million Scoville Units of Pure Capsicum. The tiny 1ml vial inside contains pure capsicum crystals, hottest chili powder known to man. Nothing in the world could get hotter then this 16 Million Reserve. Be among the few to get one of these limited edition bottles. No more the 999 of Blair's 16 Million Reserve will be produced. Still don't think it's hot? Check out the 16 Million Reserve product review on HotSauceBlog.com.

Heat Scale: 10+++

Scoville Units: 16 Million

Size: 1 oz.

Ingredients: Pure Capsicum (World's Hottest Chili Powder)

That could kill you dammit!

Incase you want some : http://www.sweatnspice.com/429-13.htm

?155.00

Benny Factor
It's scary when you know me and I dont know you!

STALKER!!

;)

Get you in the Westfield about 2.. :P

Archived