Possibly the best one yet.

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

Sorry Roberto, I've sat on this for as long as I could but just has to be told....

On making our retreat in the van we were stopped by two security guards. Thinking we were about to be told off for trying to drive up the track passed the hobbits, we were totally bewildered with what transpired.

The guards asked us if we were the last Hearts fans to leave which we said yes. They wanted to make sure that nobody came near our end and tried to make out they were jambos.

The conversation then moved onto the game itself and one of the guards said he spoken to the other lot and one of them claimed it was their destiny. Aparently some family member has stumbled upon a diary that had been left by their dads, dads grandfather. The diary dated back to their last big cup triumph and had a comment from said family member stating (I kid you not) at lest I got to see us win the big cup as this is something that won't be seen until 2012 :woot:

What a buch of flumps! I'm just glad Roberto was there to witness it as otherwise I'd have been too embarrassed to even claim that was said!

Archived