tickets x2

Daviethejambo

Daviethejambo

I might have two tickets section d3 if anyone would ve interested, unfortunately they are in the hobbos end I think! Its in the north stand. I've already got my ticket for the west stand! Got these from a sponser who can't make it. I'm taking face value for these tickets ?35each ... Selling them together as seat are next to each other.

I could sell them to a hobbi and make some money off them but giving a jambo a chance to watch them lift the cup!

The Old Tolbooth

There's going to be tons of Hearts fans in their end, that should dilute their atmosphere a bit more what with grannies, uncles, long lost cousins and nannies out for a day trip in their end as it is :lol:

My mate went in the hearts ticket office yesterday just on spec and got 4 tickets!!!

William hills had seemingly handed some back so maybe worth a shot if the ticket office is open this morning for any time.

He said he couldn't believe it, ghe girl was standing behind the counter with a bunch of tickets in her hand.

He kept 2 and gave another guy in my work the other 2.

My mate went in the hearts ticket office yesterday just on spec and got 4 tickets!!!

William hills had seemingly handed some back so maybe worth a shot if the ticket office is open this morning for any time.

He said he couldn't believe it, ghe girl was standing behind the counter with a bunch of tickets in her hand.

He kept 2 and gave another guy in my work the other 2.

Well done you mate and welcome to the party.

Archived