Spot The Deliberate Mistake

Deek

Errrm it says he caught the fish at 0200 but later in the article he says "the bite alarm went of at 0230" ????

Is it because the article says the carp in question was brought to Connington Lake by Mid Kent Fisheries when it was actually West Kent Fisheries?

Is it that you meant to post a link to an interesting article but posted this instead?

Good guess, glad you took the effort to reply.

The fish was caught at 0200. Look at the picture. He must have taken it under the floodlights at Wembley. It is broad daylight.

Spot the mistake in this picture

mistakeco7ci5.jpg

I was trying to work out how they got the van in?

Or how they are going to get it out.;)

Good guess, glad you took the effort to reply.

The fish was caught at 0200. Look at the picture. He must have taken it under the floodlights at Wembley. It is broad daylight.

Not necessarily, it probably took a good few hours just to lug the b-stard out of the net!!;)

Thought the deliberate mistake was maybe that they said it was a carp story instead of a crap story. Just joking, I enjoyed the post, especially the comments from all the anglers on the bebo link, including a kid pretending his dad caught it. Anglers also appear to use the F word more than jambos!

They missed out on a cracking headline.

The guy was called Bird FFS!

Should have been bird catches 70lb Carp!

Not necessarily, it probably took a good few hours just to lug the b-stard out of the net!!;)

Thought the deliberate mistake was maybe that they said it was a carp story instead of a crap story. Just joking, I enjoyed the post, especially the comments from all the anglers on the bebo link, including a kid pretending his dad caught it. Anglers also appear to use the F word more than jambos!

"It was 2.30am when the bite alarm went off. Some 15 minutes later the fish was safely in the net. I only realised it was the record fish when I saw the colouring of its fins.

"I have had so many calls I had to turn my phone off at work, but it has been really great and I have been touched by all the messages of congratulations, "

dodethejambo
I am fishing near Torness on sunday. Hopefully with a bit of leakage they will be this size.

1000411104.jpg

Prefer sea fishing

fishy_047.jpg

fishy_040.jpg

Archived