Am I allowed to sell one hospitality ticket in the main Terrace Forum ?

Orkneyjambo

Orkneyjambo

I have offered a ticket for Hampden Silver Lounge at it's face value of ?239, on the correct part of this forum, and have had not yet sold it. Maybe its because its a ticket on its own, no jeans and trainers etc but the thing that saddens me is that ordinary tickets are being offered on eBay at real scam rates

I don't wish to do this. The sad thing is, I know it will be real Jambos on here who in the main will have tickets, but i know how much i wanted the thing, having bought a pair, just to be sure I could get into the game

I'm on here every day and while I know most guys are regular attenders with loyalty points and season tickets, like I used to be, I am sure there is somebody around who wants this either for themselves or for a friend

It may be pain the hospitality thing - it is for me - but if you haven't got a ticket then here is an available one

Due to timing I would need a message, probably a PM and would have ticket collection tomorrow ( once I get it). Must be cash though due to timing

Sorry mods if I am using the wrong part of Kickback but I hope at this stage it is acceptable

Archived