West Stand'ers - anyone in section A6, A7, B1, B2

redm

Hi all,

Another flag/streamer related request - if you're going to be in section A6, A7, B1 or B2 and haven't already sent me your info then please get in touch. If you could could PM me email addresses that would be ace, otherwise just post up on this thread and I'll save your user name and PM instead. You don't have to be in a large group, we just want to know if we have Kickbackers in these areas and where you'll be.

If you're in these sections and there's a few of you together in row AAA, BBB, CCC, DDD, EEE or FFF then I really need to speak to you in particular! Please get in touch. Your Big Flag needs you :)

Guest C00l K1d

Hi all,

Another flag/streamer related request - if you're going to be in section A6, A7, B1 or B2 and haven't already sent me your info then please get in touch. If you could could PM me email addresses that would be ace, otherwise just post up on this thread and I'll save your user name and PM instead. You don't have to be in a large group, we just want to know if we have Kickbackers in these areas and where you'll be.

If you're in these sections and there's a few of you together in row AAA, BBB, CCC, DDD, EEE or FFF then I really need to speak to you in particular! Please get in touch. Your Big Flag needs you :)

How do the rows work?

Is it A-Z then AA-ZZ then AAA-ZZZ. If so might be worth getting people right at the bottom to PM you aswell :)

How do the rows work?

Is it A-Z then AA-ZZ then AAA-ZZZ. If so might be worth getting people right at the bottom to PM you aswell :)

I already have a few near the front but sure, if there's any in ROW A then please also get in touch. thumbsup.gif

It goes from A-Z, then AA-ZZ, then AAA-FFF (front to back). Back row is FFF apparently....

Does this infer that B3 will be just outside the action completely, or outside the flag but streamering?

Does this infer that B3 will be just outside the action completely, or outside the flag but streamering?

B3 is likely to be involved, yes. Just don't ask me which rows yet... :laugh:

B3 is likely to be involved, yes. Just don't ask me which rows yet... :laugh:

No worries!

Just trying to decide how much of our own gear to bring along. Cheers

Guest C00l K1d

No worries!

Just trying to decide how much of our own gear to bring along. Cheers

Bring as much as you can!

The more the better :thumbsup:

Chris Benoit

I'm in B4, shunned

:sob:

Bring as much as you can!

The more the better :thumbsup:

Good plan. If we were going to be under the flag we wouldn't have brought much beyond a scarf, but seeing as we are just outside it I plan to come armed to the teeth.

I'm in B4, shunned

:sob:

Did you have a second class amount of loyalty points? Or where you smart like me and waited until the blocks nearer the South stand had sold...ensuring a better view of the trophy presentation?

Good plan. If we were going to be under the flag we wouldn't have brought much beyond a scarf, but seeing as we are just outside it I plan to come armed to the teeth.

The flag will only be unfurled for a short time before kick off and possibly also later on (but we haven't worked that one out yet).

Don't restrict yourself on what to bring just because you think you'll be in flag country. You'll need it throughout the match! :)

18 of us in B2, row SS

Dagger is Back and friends welcoming the players onto the pitch:

ALLGE-SS-PHOTO.jpg

The flag will only be unfurled for a short time before kick off and possibly also later on (but we haven't worked that one out yet).

Don't restrict yourself on what to bring just because you think you'll be in flag country. You'll need it throughout the match! :)

I usually just have a scarf, but was thinking of bring a two-stick and a couple streamers. I shall do this now too and get my auld man to being a rattle or something equally as old-fashioned.

Hi all,

6 of us in Row W Section A7. Feel free to PM me if you need a hand of any sort :thumbsup::pleasing:

Yes, A6 row CCC seat 131 132 & 125 (not ball to myself) i have 2 others with me..

im in B2 DDD if thats any help

It would be but I can't PM you - looks as if your inbox might be full?

I am scribbling down names and sending some PMs just now. Others will hear more later tonight or tomorrow. Some of you might just find us there waving a flag at you on Saturday without further warning I'm afraid.... However, all offers of help are really very much appreciated. Keep them coming guys and thanks again.

thumbsup.gif

Archived