Zaliukas and MacDonald

Gorgie Aggro

Gorgie Aggro

These two have been giving me a mild stroke for most of the season!

When does our captain fantastic' contract end? He has had his day with this club. Sold us out to many times and far to slow to deal with the young strikers in the SPL

And there is another thread on here about MacDonald's form since Kello pissed off so no need to go into that!!!

I am sure they will get there act together for Saturday's game but my health would benefit from they two not being here next season

*Sorry if this comes as a negative post

John McClure

who would you replace them with? on the current budget? who can we get that are better? cheers in advance

scott_jambo

When does our captain fantastic' contract end? He has had his day with this club. Sold us out to many times and far to slow to deal with the young strikers in the SPL

And there is another thread on here about MacDonald's form since Kello pissed off so no need to go into that!!!

I am sure they will get there act together for Saturday's game but my health would benefit from they two not being here next season

It must be a nightmare for you, since Zaliukas has played 43 games this season.

Like clockwork on here.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Those two guys have played a big part in getting us to the Cup final. I wish them all the best. :)

ToadKiller Dog

Zal and Mcdonald two important players in the reasons why we have that extra game next saturday both will be fine next week .

Nothing to play for today, and when they have a bad game they normally bounce back for the next one,

Let's get behind them and be positive for next week. Come on!

I hope they both burn in the fiery pits of hell.

Booooo! Boooooooooo!

******* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Both players will have Scottish Cup winners medals tucked safely in their back pockets by this time next week.

:lol:

Matthew Le Tissier

The roaster posters are out in force today :facepalm: macdonald and zali will smite the hobos nxt week

alwaysthereinspirit

As $#!te as you believe them to have been for MOST of the season. Are you more concerned about next week or next season?

You seem to imply that they'll get their act together in a week. Is that even possible.

Dean Winchester

Unbelievable :lol: I'd hate to see this place next week if we lose!

Anybody that is even slightly bothered by today's result needs to have a word with themselves :vrface:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Anybody that is even slightly bothered by today's result needs to have a word with themselves :vrface:

THIS

Oh, of course.

We lost today.

Must be Zals fault as per.

winston churchill

Macdonald is Sunday league at best.Hibs fans think he is our very own Zibby.

Bombscare could burn the ground down and still be first pick with Vlad at the helm.

mahgrassyshoes

Zal hasn't had his day with Hearts. That will be next week. when he lifts the Scottish cup. As hearts captain. :smuggy:

alwaysthereinspirit

Macdonald is Sunday league at best.Hibs fans think he is our very own Zibby.

Bombscare could burn the ground down and still be first pick with Vlad at the helm.

I think your watch stopped.

Jam Tarts 1874

MacDonald is the worst Hearts keeper I have ever seen. He is a bag of nerves and the way he gifted Celtic their first goal was typical of the kind of mistake he has made regularly this season.

Before anyone comes on blabbing about the semi final, he didn't do anything out of the ordinary there, he actually got very lucky.

Tynecastle Valhalla

zal is just inconsistent - generally he is actually very good and is an important player for us. I just hope he doesnt have one of his moment in the cup final.

mcdonald on the other hand is not good enough for us, never has been. he has had his chance and next season shouldnt be no 1 keeper.

however i am confident that both will win cup winner medals next week

:thumbsup:

And so begins the bun fight, just when we should be taking a breath-to shout our lungs out next week. :rolleyes:

All you people who are convinced Zal and Jamie Mac will loose us the cup kindly hand your tickets to folk who are'nt big girls blouses :thumbsup:

Patrick Bateman

MacDonald is the worst Hearts keeper I have ever seen.

Take it you didn't see Kurskis then? MacDonald is a decent shot stopper, but someone needs to tell him that, unless he's utterly confident of holding the ball, he should push the ball wide.

alwaysthereinspirit

MacDonald is the worst Hearts keeper I have ever seen. He is a bag of nerves and the way he gifted Celtic their first goal was typical of the kind of mistake he has made regularly this season.

Before anyone comes on blabbing about the semi final, he didn't do anything out of the ordinary there, he actually got very lucky.

You're a lucky man if McDonald is the worst Hearts keeper you've seen.

I'll raise you a Brian Wilson.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Webster was worse than Zaliukas today.

:D

Change Zali's name for Webster's in any of your posts concerning him and you are exactly the same as the guys you are so quick to berate for -needlessly- picking on Zal though. :D

Geoff Kilpatrick

You're a lucky man if McDonald is the worst Hearts keeper you've seen.

I'll raise you a Brian Wilson.

Chuck Craig Nelson and Gary O'Connor onto that list.

Richard Luffnan

You didnt see Craig Nelson

Gorgie Aggro

I'm glad a small minority agree with me. As for the rest I never blamed them for today's unacceptable defeat! I'm blaming them for the piss poor form and the silly points dropped (and own goals "big Zal") throughout the season!!

The odd good game is NOT good enough for a captain and goalkeeper of this club!

These two positions should be the most reliable in the team every week.

As for the cup final I truly beilieve that we will hammer the wee team on Saturday. Even if some of our players are having bad days it's only Hibs!!!!!

I'm glad a small minority agree with me. As for the rest I never blamed them for today's unacceptable defeat! I'm blaming them for the piss poor form and the silly points dropped (and own goals "big Zal") throughout the season!!

As for the cup final I truly beilieve that we will hammer the wee team on Saturday. Even if some of our players are having bad days it's only Hibs!!!!!

It's funny how these shan threads about Zaliukas only ever crop up when we lose.

As for the point in bold, you're just talking shit.

alwaysthereinspirit

Are you blaming Zal for the own goals or McDonald for not being good enough to save deflections.

Maurice Moss

I really don't know what people expect from SPL defenders. No, Zaliukas is not Vidic, he will make occasional mistakes. He is probably one of the best defenders in the league right now. Outside the Old Firm (and even then Mulgrew, a left back, has been playing in Celtic's defence most of this season) there are very few defenders better than Webster and Zaliukas. Dundee United have Gary Kenneth FFS, Motherwell have Craigan...they are both miserable football players yet are starting for teams above us in the league.

Zaliukas makes occasional mistakes, but he brings far more to our team than most other other centre backs in the league bring to their teams.

PS I don't know if anyone is watching the City game, Lescott (playing for potential league winners) just had a 'Zal moment', happens at every level.

Zaliuskas whilst a decent player costs us 7-8 points a season regularly sometimes more.

McDonald is not Hearts class, in fact he ain't spl class, end off

Btw Zal was not the worst defender today

Not so much the goalie but i think our back 4 would have been watching themselves today....no matter how much that annoys us it`s a bit understandable....

Once you go on the park not fully focused on puting yourself on the line it`s hard to get the juices going when sub-consciously you just want to see the game out without incident or injury.....hard scenario today tbh, if we had much more at stake i`d expect 10 times better.

Robbo27_22

MacDonald has reserved his best form for the cup. His saves against ST J, St M and Tims have got us to the final. Happy to reserve judgement on the final but in the long run, I don't think he's the answer. A million miles away from Gordon and Kello.

Zaliukas is up against an entirely different team and type of team. The derbies have been shockingly one way this year. Can only think of a period of maybe 20 mins in the last derby when Hibs looked threatening. GOC only scores against the wee teams, Griffiths is still searching his way out of Webster's back pocket. The recent loan signings have looked exactly that.

Everyone needs to chill the **** out.

The Old Tolbooth

This!! X 100000000!!!

Remain perplexed that so far I think the only 2 players that the new Director of Football has given contracts for next season to are Macdonald and Ridgers.

Given the financial position unless one is loaned out would have to suspect that these are our 'keepers for next season. :huh:

Archived