Have refs screwed us out of 15 points?

boabyarsebiscuit

boabyarsebiscuit

We've been so poor I can't actually think of any dodgy refereeing that has cost us games, and I've been to pretty much all of them.

Can anyone come up with the list of 5 games Roman Romanov reckons refs screwed us out of?

Edit: maybe Zaliukas red card and Elliot's disallowed goal at Tannadice

Guest juvehearts

who give a flying what that sheep thinks or say's

he is a pathetic

as far as im conserned until rominov goes hearts can GTF

roll on div 3................... please

I think we should have had a throw in at Parkhead leading to Celtics 4th goal in their 5 nil victory over us.

Cost us the game that did.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think we should have had a throw in at Parkhead leading to Celtics 4th goal in their 5 nil victory over us.

:laugh:

Cardiac Rucksack

Did he specifically mention hearts or just a reference to corruption within the Scottish game in general?

I very much doubt Roman knows much about Scottish football but though I would ask.

We've been so poor I can't actually think of any dodgy refereeing that has cost us games, and I've been to pretty much all of them.

Can anyone come up with the list of 5 games Roman Romanov reckons refs screwed us out of?

Edit: maybe Zaliukas red card and Elliot's disallowed goal at Tannadice

I don't remember the Elliot 'goal'. But I thought Zaliukas was deservedly sent off. Most of the huge numbers of sendings off we have had this year have been justified. Can't remember a lot of penalty/free kick decisions which have significantly cost us.

Otherwise, it is clearly a lot of unprofessional rubbish from Romanov.

I think that we (the fans) grumble about refereeing decisions in the same way as other clubs fans do. Our club officials should not be doing this though.

Nelly Terraces

Refs, blah blah, blah.

Shut it Rodders. Get out my club. You ****g hobo in disguise.

On the other thread someone made the point about the Ferguson handball at Hampden.

But we were absymal that night anyway.

alwaysthereinspirit

Dont agree with much of what he babbles but I'm sure the three players booked in three straight games for diving is more what he meant.

At least two of them should have been penalties.

No snide remarks please as I'm not for a second supporting him.

Hans von Luck
Refs, blah blah, blah.

Shut it Rodders. Get out my club. You ****g hobo in disguise.

I would not go quite as far as that NT, he did slaver some pesh earlier today however they are the only show in town at present or we are fecked.

To call him a Hobo is taking things a bit toooooooo far. ;)

Nelly Terraces
I would not go quite as far as that NT, he did slaver some pesh earlier today however they are the only show in town at present or we are fecked.

Achtung!

Fire up the Panzer, Hans. We have work to do to 'correct' Rodders and his old boy in their way of thinking!;)

Dont agree with much of what he babbles but I'm sure the three players booked in three straight games for diving is more what he meant.

What games were they?

The Velicka one wasn't a dive and wasn't a penalty.

What were the other ones?

Achtung!

Fire up the Panzer, Hans. We have work to do to 'correct' Rodders and his old boy in their way of thinking!;)

We need to be cleansed.

;)

boabyarsebiscuit
What games were they?

The Velicka one wasn't a dive and wasn't a penalty.

What were the other ones?

Plus we won that game, and Hibs had a loud penalty shout at the end turned down.

We have been poor, and as a result have left games thinking we didn't deserve to win, which makes you forget about bad decisions much more easily than games we competed in before being screwed

There are the "dives" you mentioned. Elliot at Tannadice. Ferguson at Hampden. Stewart against Gretna. Miko getting kicked almost everytime he gets the ball!

Difficult to know how much of a difference they would have made, as we have been so poor, but we have definately had a lot of bad decisions, I reckon about the same as every other season, its just we don't remember them as much due to our crapness

I think Roman said that, as its normally an easy way to get fans onside

Whitley Jambo

Deliberate handball by Falkirk keeper outside his box that denied us a goal and should have been a sending off in 0-0 game at Tynecastle. 3 points in that game and we were in top 6. Blind referee and assistant !

Deliberate handball by Falkirk keeper outside his box that denied us a goal and should have been a sending off in 0-0 game at Tynecastle. 3 points in that game and we were in top 6. Blind referee and assistant !

Forgot about that one cos the BBC never even deemed it worthy of highlights :evilno:

magalufhearts

The disallowed goal at tannadice was onside, when u look at the incidents in the OF game with the wee tattie howker McGready blatantly pushing the hun and not even being booked for it whilst Zali and Stewart were sent off for nothings in the DU game and the Stewart red card at the Gretna game andthe handball in the falkirk game..... that is 2 points lost at the gretna game, 2 points lost in the Falkirk game and 3 points lost in the DU game! There have been inconsitancies in the standard of refereeing in Scotland and we have bore the brunt of a hell of a lot of them. I do think RR has a wee point but make no mistakes we have been dire this season!

No it's not. The Romanovs have done more harm to the team that the Hibs team could ever dream of. If on his 2 or 3 appearances at Tynecastle this season Romanov had been wearing a green and white scarf, it would not have been out of place.:sad:

What do you mean "or",we are fecked mate that is the reality of it now.

Some of the displays of refereeing at Tynecastle this year have been disgraceful.

The club should have been doing something about it then. To do it now in the middle of an AGM just makes Romanov Snr/Jrn look like greetin' bairns.

We probably have lost out on a few points... maybe not 15, but certainly a few.

boabyarsebiscuit

According to a well respected poster in the members area a dinner meeting was held after the St Mirren game in the weedge. Present, the well respected poster, Lord Foulkes, Gary Mackay and Charlie Mann. At that meeting it came out that there is an alternative to the Romanovs, and that these people are not connected with the plumbing industry in Gilmerton.

It would not have made a difference really...we played ****e in most game we played this season. 15 points might have got us in the top six...but how many other clubs could say the same and then what would be the total calculation with regards to league position? we would prolly still be bottom six... we just did not deserve anything more tbh

I only make it 14 points.

The additional goal difference though would almost be worth an extra point though ;)

Dean Winchester

Coincidentally... Should it not have been our throw-in at Tynecastle which Celtic absurdly got before going on to score in the 1-1 game? :rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler
The additional goal difference though would almost be worth an extra point though ;)

Ah, true.

It makes total sense now.

We've certainly had the rough end from a number of refs in a number of games this season.

To put a value of points on it though and to blame that on our poor season would be wrong.

We have been poor this season through mass mis-management and poor performing players.

Denny Crane

Ah so it's down to the refs for us being crap this season. Dear me.

The whistlers have not been terribly good this year (when have they ever?) but the club playing as if the ball was attached to a stick of dynamite is the prime cause of our poor league position.

Roman - grow up.

Referees have been V poor but far more points have been lost by bad management, owner interferance and a terrible squad.

I dont suppose RR mentioned this though.

jimjamjolly
Referees have been V poor but far more points have been lost by bad management, owner interferance and a terrible squad.

I dont suppose RR mentioned this though.

:bravo::bravo:

NO, other teams get poor decisions too.

Vlad on the other hand has cost us well more than 15 with his interference!

rememberwilliegibson

no but the ****ing romanovs have cost us way more than 15 points this season shower of ****ing fuds that they are

As Euan Murray basically says in his report of the AGM. It's not something new, I don't think there can be many on here who don't think that Rangers and Celtic benefit from referees decisions every single week.

But FFS, Roman (you ****) we are 8th. Are you trying to tell me that Falkirk, Aberdeen, Hibs, Dundee United and Motherwell benefit from referees' bias as well?

Carl Spackler

It's all been said above. Yeah we have taken a screwing from refs this season. No doubt about it. Zero tolerance with us and zero tolerance with the OF are two different things. However we could have avoided alot of the nonsense by getting the discipline sorted as soon as it was clear we were not going to get any favours from referees. It took the total nonsense at Dundee United before anything was done about it.

If you want evidence look at the offences league table on the SPL site. Hearts are the worst offenders. Frankly I think this is nonsense and we are no worse or better than anyone else so work it out for yourself.

There was a thread a month or so ago about games we "deserved" to win from a certain well known poster, he may have the answer to this question.

I think that rubbish coaching and rubbish players have lost us so many games this year.

Smoked-Glass
I don't remember the Elliot 'goal'. But I thought Zaliukas was deservedly sent off. Most of the huge numbers of sendings off we have had this year have been justified. Can't remember a lot of penalty/free kick decisions which have significantly cost us.

Otherwise, it is clearly a lot of unprofessional rubbish from Romanov.

I think that we (the fans) grumble about refereeing decisions in the same way as other clubs fans do. Our club officials should not be doing this though.

Quite right. There has no been Andy Davis moment this year that i can recall.

Players and management are unlucky and bad or a combo of both.

Nookie Bear

Poor referees: 15 points

Low-quality hoofball, played by a gang of over-paid prima-donna nancy boys and a lorry-load of sub-standard eastern-european failed plumbers: 45 points

Nookie Bear
It's all been said above. Yeah we have taken a screwing from refs this season. No doubt about it. Zero tolerance with us and zero tolerance with the OF are two different things. However we could have avoided alot of the nonsense by getting the discipline sorted as soon as it was clear we were not going to get any favours from referees. It took the total nonsense at Dundee United before anything was done about it.

If you want evidence look at the offences league table on the SPL site. Hearts are the worst offenders. Frankly I think this is nonsense and we are no worse or better than anyone else so work it out for yourself.

Zal, Stewart and Wallace all deserved to be sent off, strictly speaking.

2 instances I can think of are the Rangers 4-2 game where they should have finished with 8 men and the 4-2 at home to Falkirk where they were given 2 late goals from outrageous offside positions.

So I conclude that Romanov it talking pash. Who'da thunk it??

2 decisions i can think off his the Mcgregor when he should have walked at the 4-2 game and Barry's basketball right in front of the ref

magalufhearts
Zal, Stewart and Wallace all deserved to be sent off, strictly speaking.

2 instances I can think of are the Rangers 4-2 game where they should have finished with 8 men and the 4-2 at home to Falkirk where they were given 2 late goals from outrageous offside positions.

So I conclude that Romanov it talking pash. Who'da thunk it??

Zal, Stewart and Wallace DESERVED TO GO??? Zal made no contace, Stewart was shouting at a fan not the assistant ref and Lee didnt intentionally make contact, not just that but the 1st DU goal had a handball and the ref gave a pen on the advise of the linesman AT THE OTHER END OF THE PITCH!!! come on matey, there were pensioners wicking seats at the decisions at tannadise that day, and at 1-1 elliot scored a clearly onside goal which was chopped off by the linesman whoi awarded the pen from the wrong side of pitch! That game sold it to me that refs are anti Hearts and Anti VR

portobellojambo1

Referees have cost us 15 points in games this season.

The bar stewards, and there was me thinking it was poor management, poor quality players, pathetic displays, unnecessary interference.

How wrong can you be, I really should start paying more attention to what that glaikit looking bawbag of a knobend says during his horrendous drivelling outbursts of sh y te, he seems to have fathomed out the real cause of all the problems at Hearts, referees.

what a lot of rubbish

If its cost us 15 points then its cost everybody else 15 points

so we would be in the same position

his dads meddling cost us everybody knows it

The standard of refereeing is currently very poor & there has always been a bias towards the OF. Between the other clubs, however, the mistakes do balance out.

When we are directly competing with the OF, as we were in 2005-6, referees are a big problem for us. When we are competing with Aberdeen for a UEFA spot, as we were last season, or with Aberdeen & Falkirk for 6th, as we have been this time, referees don't matter. Against the OF we will suffer but so will the other clubs. Against other teams we get decisions against us & decisions for us.

Somebody at the AGM mentioned Aberdeen in the 80s as being able to beat the OF despite referees. They regularly won the league by 3 or 4 points when their personnel were 10 or 12 points better than those of the OF.

The main reason for our poor season was simply the commitee style team selection. Three people who can't communicate and an owner all trying to have an imput. However along with other bad ref decisions, there was a penalty claim in Aberdeen when the sheep players all had a go at our player on the ground, ( can't remember who it was off hand ) Too often we have had bookings or no decision that cost us points, BUT the AGM was not the place and our support were not the ones, who should bear the brunt of his rant.:evilno:

Archived