Attendance Tomorrow

Horse

Will they give the actual figure who turn up or include all the season tickets to give a false picture?

Would have to laugh if less then 10,000 turn up but it is given as 16,421.

I think it would take alot to get even our 13K seaosn ticket holders to go

I am one and i am going but expect to be home before 4.30pm

I think it would take alot to get even our 13K seaosn ticket holders to go

I am one and i am going but expect to be home before 4.30pm

and you live in Hawick! ;)

bean counter
Will they give the actual figure who turn up or include all the season tickets to give a false picture?

Would have to laugh if less then 10,000 turn up but it is given as 16,421.

They will do what they and every other club I know always does and that is include the season ticket holders.

Why would they change now ??

They will do what they and every other club I know always does and that is include the season ticket holders.

Why would they change now ??

to paint a true picture.

MackaysCentreSpot

Actual bums on seat attendance

Attendance figures given including ST holders even if not there which is the norm with any club.

Over 13,500

bean counter
to paint a true picture.

If the picture before was not true and no one bothered why change now ?

No one has been shouting all season to declare a " bums on seats figure "

MackaysCentreSpot

So technically they should not really call it "attendance" as this is misleading.

Maybe if they called it "seats sold" as this figure would then cover the ST holders as their seats are sold for every game as we all know even if they are empty.

If the picture before was not true and no one bothered why change now ?

No one has been shouting all season to declare a " bums on seats figure "

because we are bottom six.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
St Mirren will bring a big support. I expect them to fill the Roseburn stand.

Why is that?

The match is pointless.

MackaysCentreSpot
St Mirren will bring a big support. I expect them to fill the Roseburn stand.

I can guarentee you 100% that this will not happen mate.

bean counter
because we are bottom six.

Our position in the table should not determine how we declare attendance figures.

You only want to see a reduced number so you can say

" see what they have done to the club , see how the supporters are turning their back on the club because of them "

Everyone knows that the numbers of people physically in attendance from here to the end of the season is likely to go down. Thats a natural result of having a poor season

Guest casper

I won't be there and I probably won't be at any of the other games this season and if they don't employ a proper manager I won't be renewing my season ticket. Thanks vlad, that'll save me a few bob.

Our position in the table should not determine how we declare attendance figures.

You only want to see a reduced number so you can say

" see what they have done to the club , see how the supporters are turning their back on the club because of them "

Everyone knows that the numbers of people physically in attendance from here to the end of the season is likely to go down. Thats a natural result of having a poor season

and being a laughing stock.

The last time we played them around this stage of the year only 6,200 saw us slip from 2nd to 3rd on Sat 11 Apr 1992 as we drew at home with Saint Mirren.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/19920411.html

People may have been more concerned with the upcoming ill-fated Scottish Cup Semifinal replay against Airdrie.

10,164 Saw Hearts Beat Saint Mirren at the end of Januay 2001 at a time when,like today, we were mired in mid table mediocrity and Saint Mirren were 2nd bottom.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/20010131.html

I reckon there will be a few more than that but not too many more

So I'll guess 11,164

Not enough to make the place feel full but enough to make it feel busy

What percentage of Hearts fans seated in time for KO, will still be there for the start of the second half?

I reckon 65%.

Guest JamboRobbo
Only "Real" fans will be there tomorrow.........................:P

are we playing madrid. Well, I might just drag myself along then.

If we are getting beat or drawing at half time many will get up and leave. Even more will follow after 10/15 minutes of the second half if it is still the same.

There will be funerals taking place tomorrow that will be 'jumping' in comparison to The Castle.

Clerry Jambo
are we playing madrid. Well, I might just drag myself along then.

yeah.....well done JR you win the coconut;)

Disnae matter how many are actually there, the official attendance will be over 13,000 because of the way hearts count ST's whether they attend or not.

Will be there as may more than you think but with no enthusiasm at all. Paid for it and something to do with my son. Won't be putting myself in this position next year if frail is manager and it involves watching absolute no talents like Clum. I watched Man U recently live which highlights the .... we watch and the gulf in management skills. There has to be a compromise between these two extremes.

Imeantasong
Will be there as may more than you think but with no enthusiasm at all. Paid for it and something to do with my son. Won't be putting myself in this position next year if frail is manager and it involves watching absolute no talents like Clum. I watched Man U recently live which highlights the .... we watch and the gulf in management skills. There has to be a compromise between these two extremes.

Today Roman reckoned Sir Alex was about 75 and would have had no problem being called Fergie by his players before he was entitled, or was at least when he was inexperienced.

That was in response to a Shareholders comment about Frail being called Shaggy and had no respect from the players.

Needless to say that was another one that didn't get a favourable response from those who heard it.

the general

I heard that up until Wednesday Hearts had only sold 40 seats for the Gorgie Suite,if true it does show people are voting with both their feet and wallets

winston churchill
What percentage of Hearts fans seated in time for KO, will still be there for the start of the second half?

I reckon 65%.

i think you'll find that ,the ardmillan beer garden will be chalkers before the teams come out for the second period.

portobellojambo1

I reckon the total number of persons inside the ground will be around 13,000, but the stated attendance will be much higher. Taking into account the number of freebies they seem to be throwing at youngsters to get them into the Roseburn (Stand) the attendance will probably be given as around 15,500 (ish).

Miller Jambo 60
I reckon the total number of persons inside the ground will be around 13,000, but the stated attendance will be much higher. Taking into account the number of freebies they seem to be throwing at youngsters to get them into the Roseburn (Stand) the attendance will probably be given as around 15,500 (ish).

Sick of the moaning WHEATFIELD fans wont be back unless i want 3 weeks in the nick.

Why do they come back every week to whinge.

Want Section N .

I'll be there. So will my son. And my mate and his son. Why? We're there to support Hearts. Done it for 40 years+ and hopefully 40 more years. Slag me if you want but I don't care who 'funds' us, the Hearts are in our blood and nothing will change that. Those who talk of boycotts I can understand your anger but talk of supporter's action(such as boycotts) never made a difference. The older supporters amongst us will remember the furore after we were beaten by Forfar in the Cup. The talk of turning Tynie into a carpark was rife. It was a real low for the club but we managed to bounce back. Hopefully this will happen again although I don't think we are as bad as those days.

portobellojambo1
Sick of the moaning WHEATFIELD fans wont be back unless i want 3 weeks in the nick.

Want Section N .

Sorry Doug, but as a response to what I posted above this is way over my head. Even with a Thesaurus and a dictionary I doubt if I could throw together a reply which would equate to the basis of the content of your post above.

"Wheatfield fans won't be back unless I want 3 weeks in the nick"

Now where do you start with that one.

Dirk Diggler

Iain, If I may.

''I'm sick of the moaning fans who sit in the Wheatfield stand. I won't be back there as I'll most likely end up getting arrested.'

What this has to do in response to your post about the number of fans inside the ground today, I have no idea.

Want Section N .

You should hear the guy a couple of rows behind me. Everything is followed "useless hunt!". Although he is right with a few of the things he says he doesn't do anything other than shout abuse at the players. 90 minutes non stop.

Although respect to the guy as he is there every week and never leaves early. Just means all of us around him have to listen.

portobellojambo1
Iain, If I may.

''I'm sick of the moaning fans who sit in the Wheatfield stand. I won't be back there as I'll most likely end up getting arrested.'

Gotcha.

My mind, given I originally looked at this when I got out of bed at 07:00 this morning, was thinking "why would people sitting in the wheatfield who might be considering giving up their ST's only go back if they were 100% convinced Doug46 from JKB was going to jail". :)

I'll be there. So will my son. And my mate and his son. Why? We're there to support Hearts. Done it for 40 years+ and hopefully 40 more years. Slag me if you want but I don't care who 'funds' us, the Hearts are in our blood and nothing will change that. Those who talk of boycotts I can understand your anger but talk of supporter's action(such as boycotts) never made a difference. The older supporters amongst us will remember the furore after we were beaten by Forfar in the Cup. The talk of turning Tynie into a carpark was rife. It was a real low for the club but we managed to bounce back. Hopefully this will happen again although I don't think we are as bad as those days.

Agree

bean counter

Well said that man I totally agree

Me and two sons will be there today

Archived