Hibs end sold out

Guest Prince William

Buffalo Bill

Mums and Dads, Grannies and Grandads, Neighbours, Uncles who are now Aunts, and the Proclaimers.

Sooperstar

Online and telephone sales are shut doesn't say walk up sales ?

There were no walk up sales today.

vintage1874

We canny be far behind can't be many tickets left.

I think the Hibs attendance against dunfy and the demand for the SC cup final illustrates if teams have things to play for and a REAL chance to win things Scottish Football can survive without Rangers and even Celtic for that matter.

Pohang Jambo

Mums and Dads, Grannies and Grandads, Neighbours, Uncles who are now Aunts, and the Proclaimers.

How could you forget...

john-leslie-404_681551c.jpg

Chaka Demus & pliers

We canny be far behind can't be many tickets left.

I think the Hibs attendance against dunfy and the demand for the SC cup final illustrates if teams have things to play for and a REAL chance to win things Scottish Football can survive without Rangers and even Celtic for that matter.

The Hibs attendance against Dunfy was because of the SC final as it meant they had a chance of getting tickets for.it

Hibs were virtually guaranteeing a cup ticket and more than one per person, look at the Pars game

We will sell of our allocation and a lot more Jambos who are desperate to attend will miss the game than Hobos sadly FACT

Easy to sell out giving two tickets away per ST. Then prize raflles etc etc. We at least know the Jambos there are real fans not some ***** thats never been to easter road in his puff and because his uncle shamus got a spare ticket with his ST he will be going.

ginger jambo98

The Hibs attendance against Dunfy was because of the SC final as it meant they had a chance of getting tickets for.it

Not to mention that a good few thousand at the game were in for free - they had an offer on for the last 2 home games for free kids.

4marsbars

Full house guaranteed then, not that there was ever any doubt.

Time to show the weegia what OF-free Scottish football could be like.

hughesie27

They drew the ballot yesterday.

Folk still need to buy their 2 tickets though.

Eckauskas

They drew the ballot yesterday.

Ah, ok.

Find it odd that they have managed to shift all their tickets, though.

hartyfaeclery

Not to mention that a good few thousand at the game were in for free - they had an offer on for the last 2 home games for free kids.

i dont think there was any offer apart from reduced prices(?20 adult ?10 concession)

Buffalo Bill

Packed-out Hibs end, 1979 Scottish Cup final.

_44408419_ally_brazil_hibs_220sns.jpg

paulos love child

Coco the smack head fae Granton and his mental staffie bull terrier.

The dugs a jambo that cant get a ticket for the hearts end :thumbsup:

Chaka Demus & pliers

What is that THING?!

Eckauskas

I actually wonder how many undercover Hearts fans will be in the Hibs end.

Guest Prince William

Quite pleased they've sold out. Nothing worse than empty seats. It'd be an embarrassment for the Edinburgh derby if there were empty seats at a cup final between Hearts and Hibs.

Pants Shaton

First to wear green

First to have a scoreboard

First to announce all tickets sold

Another 'honour' for them to boast about, I'm sure.

Buffalo Bill

What is that THING?!

Well, you know how they taught Brazil?...

Brazil no listen!

Guest Prince William

I actually wonder how many undercover Hearts fans will be in the Hibs end.

Close to zero seeing as almost every Hearts fan who wants a ticket will have got one no bother for the Hearts end.

1874robbo

i dont think there was any offer apart from reduced prices(?20 adult ?10 concession)

There was definetly a kids free offer my neighbour mentioned it and he went.

First to wear green

First to have a scoreboard

First to announce all tickets sold

Another 'honour' for them to boast about, I'm sure.

They did start selling before us tho, we will sell out in a shorter time frame and at 1 each only.

Vlad-Stupid

Ban please mods for pre watershed Brazillage dry.gif

Close to zero seeing as almost every Hearts fan who wants a ticket will have got one no bother for the Hearts end.

Fans with 8+ LP only got a ticket, I know there will be quite a few under cover

Guest GhostHunter

The final will be the highest attendance for a Hearts/Hibs games since when, the 80's ?

Guest Prince William

Fans with 8+ LP only got a ticket, I know there will be quite a few under cover

There's no need to make excuses for Hibs selling out, such as trying to claim their end will be full of undercover Hearts fans.

Did your name not have to be on a database or something to qualify for tickets through the public sale? Can't imagine many Hearts fans were on that.

Pants Shaton

Ban please mods for pre watershed Brazillage dry.gif

A google image search for 'Ally Brazil' produces some harrowing photographs - not for those of a sensitive disposition.

There's no need to make excuses for Hibs selling out, such as trying to claim their end will be full of undercover Hearts fans.

Did your name not have to be on a database or something to qualify for tickets through the public sale? Can't imagine many Hearts fans were on that.

Think the database idea got scrapped cause they only would have only sold a few hundred

Chaka Demus & pliers

Think the database idea got scrapped cause they only would have only sold a few hundred

Nonsense

EdinburghLivi

Only chance of Hearts fans being in their end is a Hibs fan on the database giving them a ticket.

Eckauskas

That's not quite true though mate.

I know of quite a few Hearts supporters who wanted one, but couldn't get one.

Buffalo Bill

The final will be the highest attendance for a Hearts/Hibs games since when, the 80's ?

I'm guessing Jan 1st 1960.

Hibs 1 Hearts 5

54,000 at ER.

mahgrassyshoes

Good stuff, I'm glad they sold out. Like it or not, it will add to the spectacle.

vintage1874

Indeed. It proves and disproves my theory in one go. Hibs in a final created demand but in this case they have no real chance of winning the final thumbsup.gif

TheMaganator

...and there you have it. God's ugliest creation.

Sooperstar

Ah, ok.

Find it odd that they have managed to shift all their tickets, though.

I don't get why anyone is surprised at them selling out their allocation. It was always going to happen and I'm sure they could easily sell another few thousand.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I don't get why anyone is surprised at them selling out their allocation. It was always going to happen and I'm sure they could easily sell another few thousand.

It was always going to happen. I notice that they haven't actually confirmed that they have sold all their tickets yet though.

Both sides were always going to sell out.

Hibs first because they had a public sale first.

A Full Hampden on May19th is going to be a special, special place come kick off :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Quite pleased they've sold out. Nothing worse than empty seats. It'd be an embarrassment for the Edinburgh derby if there were empty seats at a cup final between Hearts and Hibs.

Yep, this. Fair play to them, I'm glad it's a sell out. Easy to see how they've done it though, a guy at my work has ended up with FIVE to himself, all bought through official avenues (ie from Hibs themselves, not other fans, touts etc.)

Yep, this. Fair play to them, I'm glad it's a sell out. Easy to see how they've done it though, a guy at my work has ended up with FIVE to himself, all bought through official avenues (ie from Hibs themselves, not other fans, touts etc.)

Exactly ^^^^

Had a peep on the Maggots site ( i rarely do ) so see there take on sales

It was more embarrassing than I could imagine :rolleyes:

Had we approached the sale of match tickets similar to how they went about things there would have been absolute chaos

HMFC have adopted a fair policy of issuing tickets , taking a tad longer but so what , right way IMO

Imagine gloating when getting two tickets for the big game meant turning up for a match on Monday, beggars belief

Eckauskas

The poor turnout at the semi final is obviously a factor in my thinking, not too sure about anyone elses. Also, I do know a few Hibees that are avoiding this game as they're genuinely terrified of what we're going to do to them.

Add in the whole pant wetting over the referee being Craig Thomson, I am genuinely surprised they've managed to sell out at this point. Perhaps not so much that they would sell out eventually.

I see they haven't really been as stringent with ticket sales as we have, so that probably explains why they've sold out before us in any case.

Archived