Vodafone Coverage

Jacko72

No signal today on Vodafone, is anyone else having this problem or is it just my shitty phone. Cant see anything online about network being down..

jamtartsandbees

No problem here in Gorgie Rd. I have a full signal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I live in Jock`s Lodge area & work at East End, maybe confined to this side of town??

Fine just now, but lost network coverage about 11pm last night.

Switched my phone off and on again and that seemed to do the trick...but it could've just been coincidence.

Fine just now, but lost network coverage about 11pm last night.

Switched my phone off and on again and that seemed to do the trick...but it could've just been coincidence.

This is exactly what happened with me. It happened a couple of times during the day yesterday, and it happened just a minute ago.

Is this a common occurrence with Vodafone? I just switched to them from O2 last week. :(

Thats it back on now.

Captain Oates

I`ve been on Vodafone for 10 years and thats the first time it`s ever went on me like that. There are a few blind spots in the city, particularly in underground cellar bars, The Globe for example, but the general coverage is usually excellent.

Thats it back on now.

Captain Oates

I`ve been on Vodafone for 10 years and thats the first time it`s ever went on me like that. There are a few blind spots in the city, particularly in underground cellar bars, The Globe for example, but the general coverage is usually excellent.

That's good. I was beginning to think I'd made a big mistake. :lol:

Chester™

I live in Jock`s Lodge area & work at East End, maybe confined to this side of town??

Live in Meadowbank and I didnt have a problem.

This happened to me yesterday in Jock's Lodge as well.My iPhone stayed down all the way to North Berwick.Tried switching off and on which didn't work.Went into settings,carrier on /off/on bingo started working.

I long for a simpler time.

No Voda probs in EastEdinburgh just checked the fault queues and spokn to dedicated Voda engineer who covers this area and nothing to report

Mines has been ok since this Morning, and I stay in Oxgangs.

Since 4pm I've been in Dunbar visiting my mum, and still ok.

:thumbsup:

PortyJambo

Been without service today from Vodafone too...not something I've had before from them.

Been without service today from Vodafone too...not something I've had before from them.

What kind of phone do you have?

I've got an iPhone 4S. Could be a handset thing perhaps.

PortyJambo

What kind of phone do you have?

I've got an iPhone 4S. Could be a handset thing perhaps.

iPhone 4S too. After seeing this thread last night, I switched off and on and it was ok. Not had problems with it before though.

Archived