Neilson's Testimonial: Flogel, Salvatori and McPherson confirmed.

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

looking like it's going to be a pretty good day.

Will be especially good to see Flogel back, one of my all-time favourites :)

add that 3 to Robertson, Adam, Fulton and Rousset. The current team are going to get a doing! :P

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1292291,00.html

Can't wait for this game, yes I like Robbie, but to see these guys again will be brilliant.

The People's Chimp

Looking forward to this; it'll be good to see the likes of flogel, rousset, adam and stefano back at tynie.

Tam Flogel playing.

There is a certain poster on here that will be practising her knicker throwing as we speak. :)

Tam Flogel playing.

There is a certain poster on here that will be practising her knicker throwing as we speak. :)

Think there will be a few:kiss2::kiss2:

Wonder if Hartley, Rudi or Bednar will get invited?:rolleyes:

I presume Hartley will be involved in the Celtic game that is being played just before it.

What about the "Animal" Bruno, is he making a long over due return to Tynecastle for this one?

Yes,,, ?8 for adults

?8 to watch the current crock of pi sh v some guys who probably stuggle to run 10 yards these days - and the worst of it is that the money goes in RN back pocket.

No thanks.

What about the "Animal" Bruno, is he making a long over due return to Tynecastle for this one?

It is a team of cup winners - not double cup finalist losers.

Bruno sold us the 1996 league cup final and lost Laudrup for the 1st goal in the 5-1 game.

Do you think he would get booked?

:)

I also want to see Dissa Pointon back at Hearts for this game.

Was reading Barry Ferguson's autobiography a couple of weeks ago. He mentioned his first game for Rangers - the Robbo record game at Tynecastle by the way - and in the first few minutes got shown what the game is all about by Dissa - and then got the verbals from Dissa too! I am sure he was a great inspiration to Gary Naysmith and he was a good player for us.

?8 to watch the current crock of pi sh v some guys who probably stuggle to run 10 yards these days - and the worst of it is that the money goes in RN back pocket.

No thanks.

Aww boo hoo!

rossthejambo

i got my tickets through this morning and this has just made it even better. flogel, adam and salvatori were my 3 favorite players of that time and flogel is still one of my all time favorites so will be good to see them in action.

and its only costing me ?4. would like to think that there will be a good crowd for the game

Wont be able to sleep the night before, getting to see Tam Flogel again :kiss2::wub::horny::5643:

add that 3 to Robertson, Adam, Fulton and Rousset. The current team are going to get a doing! :P

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1292291,00.html

To be fair, they had to bring out the big hitters, cause I don't think Neilson captures many fans imagination.

I can't wait to see Big Giles, and Baggio, and Robbo and Adam, and Tam Flogel and fingers crossed The Greek God - Takis Fyssas.

Brilliant stuff. Looking forward to this game more than any one of our 5 remaining league fixtures.

Exactly, a good Jambofest.

Tam Flogel playing.

That will be me then:):)

No thanks.

A bundle of joy as usual Horse, p!ssing on everyones parade!!

If people who dont want to go , why try and put a dampner on it for those who do..

Woolfords Hearts
To be fair, they had to bring out the big hitters, cause I don't think Neilson captures many fans imagination.

I can't wait to see Big Giles, and Baggio, and Robbo and Adam, and Tam Flogel and fingers crossed The Greek God - Takis Fyssas.

If Takis plays,it will have to played at Murrayfield to cope with the crowd.

currie jambo

Have to agree, should be a great afternoon, the remaining games are close to if not meaningless, apart from the opportunity of giving the youngsters a run out.

A bundle of joy as usual Horse, p!ssing on everyones parade!!

Just saying it as I see it bud.

I wonder if Robbie will get as much abuse that day as he normally does when he plays?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Salvatori - the player Julien Brellier wishes he could be! Best holding-midfielder we've had. Still remember that screamer at East End Park.

If people who dont want to go , why try and put a dampner on it for those who do..

It's one of the rules of Kickback. You're not allowed to enjoy yourself, be optimistic or be cheerful. That's why most of us end up pashed after a couple of hours on here. It's the only way to keep sane.

Just saying it as I see it bud.

I wonder if Robbie will get as much abuse that day as he normally does when he plays?

Probably not much if you'r not there.

Go on Robbie!

Drylaw Hearts
Chelsea captain John Terry has turned down an offer from club officials of a testimonial to mark his 10 years at the club, saying he would rather wait until the end of his career

From one of todays papers.

Probably not much if you'r not there.

Go on Robbie!

Never booed RN in my life. Yep he is pretty rank rotten but never booed him.

I think the difference is Terry is on ?100,000 a week so can afford to delay his benefit match. RN on "just" ?3,000 a week basic so maybe feels he can't delay his match.

Plus if we ever get a manager they may well bin him:)

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

140k a week must also help his decision...

crazy_jambo_2006

We'll be there - not necessarily for Neilson (although I don't grudge him his testimonial) but because of who the opposition are - the Hearts 1998 Cup Winning team. Yes, I know it's a mixture of 1998 and 2006, but tbh 1998 meant so much more than 2006, so I'd rather have the Cup select team consisting mainly of 1998 players. The only players from 2006 I'd be bothered about seeing are Takis, Gordon, Hartley and Pressley. I know I'll get pelters for saying Pressley, but he was the sodding captain and will always be a legend for being the captain! Gordon will be playing for Sunderland that day. Pressley will probably not be invited (he's hardly likely to be in Celtic's team that day anyway). Hartley will be involved with Celtic that day.

Stupid choice of timing for the game - when Scot Prem and Eng Prem etc still playing that day, so we don't get Gordon or Hartley.

People who are staying away because it's Neilson's day: it's only ?8 and you get to see the 1998 team again.

So yes, ?8 to see the 1998 cup winning team again - yes please. True legends. Not mercenaries (mercenaries, such as Jankauskas etc can stay away, even though he was 2006 winning team).

Drylaw Hearts
I think the difference is Terry is on ?100,000 a week so can afford to delay his benefit match. RN on "just" ?3,000 a week basic so maybe feels he can't delay his match.

Plus if we ever get a manager they may well bin him:)

It's all relative.

RN won't have a WAG who'll spend 50k a week on shoes and handbags, then drive her ?200,000 sports car to their ?2million mansion !!

:)

Midfield Dynamo

No thanks.

I can't believe this rubbish. What a Horses tadger.

RN was never the best player in the world but he is a Jambo and has been with the club for many years. I along with the rest of the true Jambo supporters will be there. Any money on a sell out.

Does your hobbies include sitting in the dark and standing on garden rakes.

Ray Winstone

Do I go and see Robbie's Neilson's testimonial - or do I go to a charity 5 aside football tournament where Pimms is supplied gratis?

Its a tough one - not made my mind up yet!

Quite looking forward to it myself.

Whether RN deserves it is immaterial to be as I'm quite happy to go along and see some of the players I used to love going to see.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Cannae wait for it.

Couldn't care less about Neilson but I can't wait to see some real legends again.

Think it's wrong that the moneys going in his back pocket like but that's footballers for you.

gordon the jambo

how many testimonial dinners is this joker having a was at the first and left after the meal the comedienne was as funny as that arse trying to play football:evilno:

Archived