Arf Arf Blance

Seymour M Hersh

The_razors_edge

Bird at my old work tried to tell me blance snr was a nice guy with a heart of gold :facepalm:

Gene Parmesan

What a pair of cretins.

Pants Shaton

51GuYaWuXNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Blanche once had a gang bang involving 13 people, in Princes Street gardens. They used the 'before' photo on the cover of his book.

You know most people strive for better for their kids than they had. This fat waste of spunk's biggest goal - once he somehow miraculously convinced some munter to breed with him - was probably to get his sprog to go paggering at a match with him.

Probably his proudest moment tae. :Vlad-Stupid:

Boab Mugabe

If ever someone perfectly defined 'inadequate wee man rage' it's him.

Sounds like his laddie is on the same route as well!

47 years old and still fighting at the football :facepalm:

Getting arrested with your son for fighting at the football :facepalm:

Missing the team you "support" in the biggest game in their shitey history :facepalm:

Total & utter Hibs Class!!!!!!

Nelly Terraces

51GuYaWuXNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Blanche once had a gang bang involving 13 people, in Princes Street gardens. They used the 'before' photo on the cover of his book.

Looks like the line up of contestants for the next 'Biggest Loser'. Few of them look like they know their way round a pie or 15.

PS, white trainers, aye, they're cool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

vintage1874

His is a name I remember from the 80's we were all wee laddies and grew up. He clearly did n't says it all about the man bringing your son up to be a football hooligan.

Heehee missing the final what a shame maybe they could set up a wee portable and watch on the bridge of doom.

Probably just as well they'll have to miss it because it'll be maroon & white ribbons on the cup thumbsup.gif

skinnybob72

Out of interest, who the **** would read that book? I can imagine the narrative,

"Ah went tae the fitba an' hud a pagger, likesy."

Booker prize stuff indeed.

The People's Chimp

What a couple of bell chiefs.

Rather pleasing that the fat inadequate will also miss the biggest game in his team's history.

:jjyay:

I'd actually rather he was allowed at the final so he could experience the pain and humiliation that awaits his shite team first hand.

sick.of.romanov

This must have been some ding dong if 23 have already been charged, send them all to the big hoose I say

Out of interest, who the **** would read that book? I can imagine the narrative,

"Ah went tae the fitba an' hud a pagger, likesy."

Booker prize stuff indeed.

Top boy A's book: "There was about 30,000 of Top Boy B's firm. Only 6 of us. We leathered them all. These colours don't run".

Top boy B's book: "There was about 30,000 of Top Boy A's firm. Only 6 of us. We leathered them all. These colours don't run".

What actually happened: Two fat old men stood behind policemen on opposite sides of a road with their arms aloft before being told to move along.

Riveting.

Neilson's Shank

Top boy A's book: "There was about 30,000 of Top Boy B's firm. Only 6 of us. We leathered them all. These colours don't run".

Top boy B's book: "There was about 30,000 of Top Boy A's firm. Only 6 of us. We leathered them all. These colours don't run".

What actually happened: Two fat old men stood behind policemen on opposite sides of a road with their arms aloft before being told to move along.

Riveting.

this, still these books will be recycled

janjo1874

for "casuals" they really are a bunch of badly dressed tramps

• 3 weeks later...
Seymour M Hersh

I'd actually rather he was allowed at the final so he could experience the pain and humiliation that awaits his shite team first hand.

Moogsy = A man of great foresight and knowledge!!! :thumbsup:

Moogsy = A man of great foresight and knowledge!!! :thumbsup:

:verysmug:

Hope it hurt. Unfortunately some poor bus driver probably had to bear the brunt of his anger :thumbsdown:

Nelly Terraces

Unlucky Blance ya fecking welt. Hope it was extremely painful viewing from your livingroom. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One of them signed in at St Leonards at half time and drove through to Hampden. One of life's wasted journeys. Classic.

One of them signed in at St Leonards at half time and drove through to Hampden. One of life's wasted journeys. Classic.

:lol:

The Comedian

Looking at the book cover...

Fat Boy - These bellies don't run.

Better, I think.

The final really is the game that keeps on giving! Haha love it!

Guy at work telling me today Ccs smashed up the laich pub on cup final night, is this true?

Guy at work telling me today Ccs smashed up the laich pub on cup final night, is this true?

Shite,i was in there on the Monday having a drink.

Archived