Big holes in ears

Legend Claws

Legend Claws

You know the ones I mean? People have a big hole stretched in their ear lobes by some kind of ring. Not really sure what you call the people that wear them but they all look the same. Some sort of goth punky type effort? How much are you going to regret that in future life?!?

Everytime I see one I get a huge urge to put my fingers through it and pull very very hard. Does that make me a maniac?

Stuart Lyon

A guy working in the Apple shop in Glasgow was wearing these when I was in a few weeks ago. They look hideously ugly. Maybe they are for clipping on a dog lead so they can go for walkies!

Maybe their male friends put other things through them?

Doctor FinnBarr
A guy working in the Apple shop in Glasgow was wearing these when I was in a few weeks ago. They look hideously ugly. Maybe they are for clipping on a dog lead so they can go for walkies!

Maybe their male friends put other things through them?

Met quite a few in the biking world and I,m sure its a security thing, their partners can tether them up with a chain and lock so no one,ll nick em!

:arf:

Legend Claws
Met quite a few in the biking world and I,m sure its a security thing, their partners can tether them up with a chain and lock so no one,ll nick em!

:arf:

I am sure there is some statement they are meant to be making but I just don't get it. It would be so hard to resist pulling on them in a fight/argument!

200milesfromgorgie

CALL THE COPS!. someone has done something to they're body as a mean of self expression and i dont understand.

seriously though, who cares? i'm not having a go but i really can't understand why people question the way other people look.

But hey ho, each to their own.

Legend Claws

That is fair enough mate and I am all for free expression but I can't really get my head round permanently ruining a part of your body just to make a statement.

200milesfromgorgie
That is fair enough mate and I am all for free expression but I can't really get my head round permanently ruining a part of your body just to make a statement.

They shrink and heel up to a certain size, can't remember what size though. and im sure ive been told the meaning from an african lady (different meanings in different cultures e.g. African, New zealand, South american tribes) as for the 'kids' im sure they are taking this as a remark of respect when they take one cultures ways and use them in their fasion.;)

Bert Le Clos
I can't really get my head round permanently ruining a part of your body just to make a statement.

To p!ss off Mummy and Daddy who wanted them to be a doctor.

dodethejambo
You know the ones I mean? People have a big hole stretched in their ear lobes by some kind of ring. Not really sure what you call the people that wear them but they all look the same. Some sort of goth punky type effort? How much are you going to regret that in future life?!?

Everytime I see one I get a huge urge to put my fingers through it and pull very very hard. Does that make me a maniac?

image.jpg

I personally wouldnt have it done to me, But a number of my friends do have their ears streached, I know if the ear is streached at 10 mm or less after you take it out it will go back to normal. But anything bigger than 10 mm your going to be left with a big hole in your ear after you get out your goth/punk/emo phase.

I find it funny that some people see it as a statement of individuality, yet when they go to Opium or any other of those clubs, everyone has one.

Archived